episode 28 periods

Arjun's pov
" Aara we both know u move a lot while sleeping so let me hold your hand " I warned her . So let me tell what's going on . After feeding her the medicine and food. I too layed beside her . Aara's back is facing me . I put my one hand under her head and with another I hold her dorsum which has the cannula. But my trouble maker is continuesly trying to move away from me . " I don't want you to dislocate your cannula. Just sleep. I don't have time to play silly games" I said annoyed by her . Surprisingly she went quite. After confirming she was slept I too closed my eyes.
After some times I woke up by some moments. Aara she was crying. " Hey what happened. Why are you crying" I asked trying to turn her . But " I'm ok " some whispering came . Our bodies were touching I clearly feel her sobbing. Also her voice was cracked. I got up and made her sit. She was red from crying. She's definitely crying for a long time. I cupped her face. " Shshsh it's ok. What happened . " I asked softly but she kept crying . " Baby .... tell me sweet heart what happened. Is this hurting. " I asked pointing the cannula. But she shook her head. " Then Just tell me what's bothering u . I know something is hurting u but How can I know if u didn't tell . Tell me what is going on. " I said. I'm really worried now. "'It's hurting bad. Really bad. I can't bear it anymore. " She said sobbing pointing her Lowe abdomen. "'Ok ok it's going to fine . I'll take care of this. Pls stop crying . I'll go and get something to take this pain away from u . Ok ? " I said creasing her stomach. She looked at me innocently but noded .
I entered the room after taking her medicines "No arjun" she cried again seeing the injection in my hand. " Don't you want the pain to go " I asked convincingly. She noded almost about to cry. " Then lay down. " I said. ":But this needle is big " she said almost about to cry. " It will help baby " I went towards her. " How about sitting in my lap and hugging me while iam doing ur shot . " I asked her crouching to her level. She noded . After removing the drips , I took her in my lap immediately and pulled her shorts . Her both legs were around me she is hugging my chest . Without delaying I did the injection. It was a heavy dose. She was continuesly crying. After doing my work I picked her up like a koala and walked in the room until she slept. I laid her carefully without hurting her injected side and I too slept.
" Arjun.... Arjun " I woke up. I saw Aara was sleeping soundly. It's a heavy dose . I think she won't wake at least until afternoon. I went towards the door and opened it was Stella. " It's already 7 arjun . Didn't u asked me to come early today. " She asked
" Yeah. Actually I need to be there in the college before 9. I'm going to get ready. pls prepare some breakfast. " I asked . She noded and went.
I got ready and ate my breakfast. I went to the room. I checked her temperature that was normal. I removed her cannula. She didn't move even a bit. She must be in a deep sleep. I pecked her forehead and went down. " Isn't aara coming with u . Stella asked . I said no . Then " She told me that day she has an exam today. Isn't it ": Stella asked confused . " Yeah she has . But she isn't well . " I said . " Why ? what happened to her . Why did not you tell me before " she scold me. " Calm down She is fine now. But she needs rest. let her sleep . Don't wake her up . " I said to her. " But arjun won't she get mad about making her skip the exam . ," She asked nervously. Everyone knew my trouble maker very well. I smiled and " don't worry. I'll be back before she wake up " I said . I know my lil devil will definitely pull a drama once she's up .I don't want to put Stella in trouble. That's why I took half day off , as there is an exam I couldn't get a full day off .

I handed aakash the medical and leave application of aara as he is the incharge for this. " This girl is really something . She is this easily disobeying and troubling this cold doctor " he laughed listening to my story. I noded tiredly and glared at him for calling me cold . But after some time. " U know arjun I already knew Aara. Not in person but I have heard about her . " He said I listened to him silently. " But the story u are telling is really opposite from what I knew " He said. " What " I asked confused. " Yeah arjun. U know I worked with her dad . I never heard that Aara is a childish girl. Most address her as a matured one . I know she is scared of injection. But I never knew that she this much childish. I didn't meant offend her bro . I just said what i had heard. Maybe she loves u that much. Romeo pls help me with my love life too " He said teasing me . He wasn't serious about it . After that he moved to another topic. But my mind got stucked in what he said about aara. This is something really important . Even in initial days of our marriage she wasn't childish. I thought I didn't notice her childish behavior that time because we weren't that close. But I think that's not true. The truth is she seemed matured that time. Also another fact if I go and say someone aara is childish. They won't definitely believe me. Why didn't I think about all of these before. What is going on . Am I missing something. What is going on with you , aara ?