episode 17 - trouble maker II

Arjun's Pov
Actually I have another offline meeting  , also all nurses  have to attend a seminar now just a few will be available in our hospital for emergencies I can't ask them to help me with Aara .  that's why I booked aara's appointment that time but this brat spoiled all. Look how innocently she is looking at me like she doesn't even know what happened. Evil brain with innocent face.
I don't think Stella would be able to help me with aara's injection cause she always easily fall for Aara's tricks .
I couldn't get my parent's help as they are out of city. So Iam taking her to Aakash's clinic. I need to do her shot today cause there's lots of chance of getting skipped for this month if I didn't do today. we reached the hospital. Aara looked confused. I got out and waited for her to. Once she's out I started walking. I know she's following me like a lost puppy since cafe. I directly went to Aakash's cabin.
" Hey bro " he said once he saw me . "hi " I wished him back. Oh here comes our special guest her he exclaimed. Even we are friends aara and aakash never had a normal conversation she treats him as her prof .
Aara's pov
It's not the way to our home. I don't know where we going but still I don't have courage to ask him so kept quiet.
Finally he parked somewhere a " hospital" he immediately got off and waited out side once I got off he started walking I too followed him m we went to a cabin. I saw prof Aakash there. They both greeted and prof Aakash referred me as a guest. " Good evening professor" I said nervously. Haa u don't need to be formal outside the university. After all you like my lil sis " he said smiling. I too smiled a lil .Then 2 nurses came inside . " Ok sis go on sleep on your stomach in the bed we'll wait outside " aakash said sweetly. What no no iam not going to get injected here. I looked arjun " ajju " . He didn't bother replying me. " Ssh it's ok go it will be over before you know " again Aakash said calmly. Tears are about to fall I don't want to behave like a kid Infront of Arjun's friend. I went and and lay down on the bed quitely. I know I made arjun angry so I didn't make a scene here. But what I didn't expect is arjun went out with Aakash. " Arjun " I called almost going to cry but he didn't spare even a look. When I tried to get up one nurse hold me down . I was scared to the hell. " No I want arjun here" I sounded like a child but they didn't seem to listen my beggings . Suddenly I felt my leggings being pulled down with underwear . I started to shake in fear. The next thing there was sharp pain in my left butt cheek. I screamed. Tried to get up but then it started burning I tried to move but they hold me after a lot begging and crying it's done now. Nurse rubbed and made my dress correct. I didn't get up from the bed I kept crying.
Arjun's pov
She didn't come to me for taking her injection right so I made her take it alone today. I know she's terribly scared but she needs to learn a lesson.
So left with Aakash . She called my name when I was about to leave. Seriously it melt my heart. But I came out. I could clearly hear her screaming and crying from outside .  "Arjun she is just 20 Don't expect her to behave matured " Aakash patted my shoulder . I already told him what happened today . " I know "I said. Both nurses came out so we went inside I felt hurted seeing her crying in the bed helplessly."  Oh oh it's okay you're a medical student stop crying . "  Aakash cheered her . I went near she immediately got up and hugged me I didn't hug her but patted her head a few times.
I went to hospital directly as there was a board meeting after leaving her home. I saw Aara laying on the couch when I entered. " Hmm Arjun Aara is not eating. Go feed her " Stella ordered she was my caretaker when I was young so we share a special bond . " Aara come to the dinning table now" I sounded cold . But I didn't get any response. " Aara I have my own ways I swear u won't like them " I said angrily. Still no response this girl. " One last time if u don't want me to clip u an IV come here " I said calmly . She looked at me in pure terror. I know this will work.
Aara's pov
I really want arjun's warmth now . But he even didn't hug when I hugged him. I think If I threw tantrums to eat he will definitely pamper me and feed me . So I did do but I what I didn't expect is he said he'll give me a cannula if I didn't eat . I looked at him he was smirking. I saw the arjun who fed me medicine forcefully in our first day. I quitely went to dinning table and had my dinner. I always get some junks in the days I get poked but today there's none. Even though that nurses were really hard they made it hurt more.
Arjun's pov
I'm in my room using my laptop. I heard someone open the door I saw aara peeking through it nervously but I didn't say anything. She came near me iam sitting in a chair she sat on lap putting her legs both sides and buried her face in my chest . I know she missed me I smiled internally but " aara get up I have work" I said coldly. " Pls ajju I won't disturb I'll stay quiet Iam not able to sleep in our room Please " she sounded innocent with her puppy eyes . First I should train my self not to fall for her puppy eyes. I didn't say anything i actually had a lot of work to finish so I continued my work. When I am done she already slept. I carried her to our room and put her in the bed carefully. I kissed her forehead and covered her with a comforter. I think I should talk to her tomorrow this is enough for her