episode 9 - dislocated wrist II

I was really worried about her . I think She is in a mindset that it's not going to hurt. Which's definitely wrong. I know she won't be able to handle the pain. Dad hold her hand which made her wince a lil. Now I'm really worried more than before I was. I can clearly see her pain tolerance level which is really low . Dad immediately apologized & said to her that he is going to do something on the count of 3 but he signaled me and mom it's going to be on one . I made my hold gentle yet firm on her. Her body is lil relaxed maybe thinking there's time. My poor doll . After the "one" Dad put her joint back into place which made her yelped in pain and started thrashing her body which is in my hold. I tried to calm her . But nothing worked she started shivering in pain and cried miserably. Kicking , trying to get out of my hold and weeping loudly. I can clearly say she's not in her sense. I seriously don't know what to do I was just saying " that's ok . The worst part is over . That's already done now. You did a very good job. . Don't cry. You are really brave. Try to concentrate on ur breathings please . " and rubbing her back to calm down. Mom kept patting her head saying Sweets words to her and dad kept apologizing and cheering her. But nothing helped she is crying really hard . Crying like a baby who forget to breathe. Dad had finished his work now . I immediately grabbed a oxygen mask and put on her face because she is not breathing properly due to her cryings and rocked her back and forth to make her calm , after a whole 15 minutes finally her breathing is coming lil normal which made me sigh in relief .She looked at my eyes with her puffy eyes which is shedding tears unstoppably , tear stained cheeks and pouted lip , sobbings and still not done with her crying . I can see she is in a lot of pain now . I know my baby doll is fragile it's too much for a her after all she is just a kid . My heart clenched seeing her in pain.she tried to remove the mask which I didn't allow her. She gave me a sad look. After sometime I removed the oxygen mask as her breathing are looking pretty well now . I wiped her tears , I put my one hand around her back and hugged her , again putting her head in my chest , I used my free hand to crease her hair slowly and rocked her to make her sleep whispering " you were really brave. You handle the pain very well. If it was me I wouldn't able handle like a champ like you " after a few minutes she slept in my chest . We three looked each other's face there was a instant relief in all of our faces seeing her sleeping . I carried my sleeping doll to her bed room and put her carefully in her bed . Her cute adorable face was stained with tears her hair was messy . I wiped her cheeks and moved the hair from face and covered her properly. I went down after mumbling a sorry to her.
Dad and mom are waiting for me in the living room. We all had some talks . " I hope she won't cry after waking up " mom said both of us nod I can't see her crying more . " Arjun it's better if u give her iv "dad stated yeah she would be definitely dehydrated because of her crying but " yeah but I think let's don't give she is already scared of hospital stuffs this incident would definitely made her fear worse . I don't want to make her trauma more worse " I said I don't wanna see her crying more . both agreed after some time they left. I went to see my doll she would have wake up by now.
Aara's pov
I woke a few minutes ago . I was really tired my hand was wrapped. Arjun was there when I woke up. He immediately came near me and asked whether I need anything which I denied. He gave me some water and Fed me a juice even I protest. He left to kitchen saying that he'll back with dinner till then pls rest don't come down. ( Stella is not here her mom's health is not good ) .
I remember screaming in pure pain seriously I couldn't remember what happened after that maybe I would have cried a lot . I just remember trying to remove the oxygen mask " no no it's ok just a few minutes I'll remove promise" Arjun said creasing my back. I just looked at him I couldn't able to stop crying that time even now it's hurting miserably . He removed the mask after a while . He wiped my tears again taking me to his embrace and rocked me to sleep. I slept almost immediately why not iam really tired of this cryings. I shed tears thinking about that. I felt someone wiping my tears " are you ok does it hurting" I saw Arjun panicking. I just gave a nod . " Shsh it's ok I know that hurt you but I promise it's for your own good" he said patting my head . " " Now come on let's have dinner after that you can sleep . Tomorrow you will feel better hmm promise" he said in a caring tone . He fed me even I said I could eat. I drifted in to sleep.
Arjun's pov
I saw her sleeping peacefully after dinner. She must be really tired because of the crying and pain . I was really worried seeing her crying when I came back with dinner, she said she is in pain . It broke my heart somehow I shushed her and fed her dinner with her lot of tantrums . Actually I have to give her painkiller because it will hurt later but I thought it would be better if I give her when she is sleeping. I slowly rubbed her left thigh as she is wearing shorts . I carefully poked her without making her wake up . But when I started pushing the medicine she started whining and move in her sleep I made my grip tight and gave the injection while shushing her .I put a plaster after rubbing a Lil , my luck she didn't wake up.