episode 19 - my little trouble maker

Arjun's pov
" Why. Did . You.  Do . That ?"  I asked . She is ignoring me . " Aara I asked you why the he.k did you remove that?"  I asked again. " I'll do whatever I want " she sounded like a brat  . That's it I burst out." Do you know that day u got injection I canceled a meeting because you need me,  in the result I worked till 4 am  then there was an emergency in hospital around 6 . I fu.king worked in emergency unit for straight 24 hours. When I came home u were sick because of your stupid adamance. Then I took care of you without taking rest  even though I have meetings continuesly from evening to night today. do you have any ideas how  stressed am I ? I'm a  doctor a professor I take care of the finance and administration departments of our hospitals but I always make sure iam there for you when you need . U know it's like raising a kid. But I never felt bad about that.because I love you . I love you more than I love myself . In return what did I  ask you? I'm talking to you aara what did ask you ( I shouted louder she flinched) It's just taking care of yourself is that that much hard haa ? Didn't I asked you ask you to come to my cabin that day ( she was already started crying looking down) didn't I yes or no ( she noded) then why haa ? .. .. (I took a deep breath) Leave it now.  why .did . you. remove. that ? ( She was silent) Fuc.ing answer me Aara. " I ... I didn't like..it was uncomfortable. "She said with her sobbing and hiccups . Have. You .ever . practice.. removing a cannula. ( She shook her head as no ) then why the he.k did you do that . don't you know it will damage your veins aren't you a medical student don't you know doing something like this with out practicing is dangerous  idiot idiot . I know she's a kid but Iam not going to accept this kind of behaviours  . I went out to my room to take a cannula and came inside she was sitting in the same position tears are falling on her thighs there's audible sobs and hiccups all over the room. I sat near her she flinched really bad first I took her left hand dorsum and cleaned it I made sure my grip is firm enough because I can't trust her in this she will definitely try to take her hand back . I slided the needle I don't know she cried for this or not cause she was already crying. After securing it with plaster I connected it with drips. I took her right hand the bleeding was already stopped I cleaned the wound she tried to take it back I know this burns but I made my hold strong enough. After dressing it I washed my hands and took her food. I put the spoon Infront of her mouth she eat it  even though she was crying. I know she doesn't like soups but today no tantrums came. I got up to go out " ajju" she called gazing at the floor still not looking at me . "What"  I asked emotionlessly. " I'm sorry I thought you will pamper me if I behave like this because you didn't talked to me that day  " she said in a broken voice I went out with out giving an answer.
I'm working on lap top for hours I didn't took a look at time . I heard someone knocking the door so I said " come in" . Stella said" Arjun it's 2:15 aren't you coming to lunch and I tried to feed aara. ...  " It's ok I'll feed her I didn't keep track on time I'll come" I cut her because I definitely know aara wants me to feed her . " Arjun is everything ok she is crying. When I tried to feed she asked you" she asked worried. " Yeah I'll take care" I said her . I'm not angry with Aara now actually I'm angry with myself I think I have more faults than aara . First I shouldn't have made her come to my cabin by her own after I know she's scared. I should have gone to take her. 2 nd I was scolding her to for behaving childish where I behaved not less than her leaving her alone while taking shots in the name of punishment. 3 Rd Aara isn't a girl who like others touches even though she came and sit on my by her own I should have cuddle with her that night. As she said she just carved for my attention she is just a kid I scold and left to work without saying anything  she wanted me say that I forgive her and say that was ok but I left . even my anger went down that night I didn't show any affection that must have definitely affect her a lot . It made her sick. Iam really a stupid
I went to our room aara is still crying Iam sure she didn't stop crying after my out bust . I was worried that her fever will increase I touched her forehead yeah here you go she is burning. I sat in the bed and took her on my lap she cried hard in my chest continuesly apologizing."  Shsh it's ok stop crying " I rubbed her back and kissed on her head. " I'm sorry please stop crying "  she looked at me innocently her face was fully red because of crying. " Why are you sorry " she managed to ask between her crying. " For making you take the injection alone, I didn't take care of u after that injection, for shouting today hmm." " But I did the mistake initially." She said hiding in my embrace. "Leave it princess. I'm not angry about that.please stop crying you have fever. '' She looked at me as I  said that and said " hmm my body hurts too from  last night because of fever I couldn't find medicine here " . " Shsh my love I ll make it better first eat your food. Isn't it your favorite."  She nodded lazily after the meal I took vitals again. It's a high fever. She is watching tv now.." Aara baby u have fever right I'll give you a small injection you will be fine once you woke up ok " I asked playing with her hair." Hmm ok " she said immediately. Even I couldn't able to trust this maybe she is still feeling sorry about the previous events . " Can you turn"  she turned as asked I immediately pulled down her shorts and rubbed " just a poke and lil pressure princess. " I said giving her the injection as I expected she cried I removed the iv and picked up her like a koala started walking in the room . "Nothing happened nothing. try to sleep baby. U my brave princess right .   it is ok everything is fine try to sleep doll " after a lot of sweet words and peckings she slept. I put her on the bed and pecked her forehead. I attached the iv again and covered her with a comforter . How much trouble she makes , at last she is  my lil trouble maker whom I adore and love unconditionally.