Episode 21 - Panic attack II

Arjun's Pov
Finally she slept. She must be exhausted and tired because of the things happened today. She was overwhelmed. She needs a lot of rest both physically and mentally. I have to check the CCTV for that bastard. I thought of letting her sleep here now and after finding the ones who caused this mess I could take her home. I slowly layed her on the bed. I covered her with a sheet after properly adjusting her position. I fixed my shirt  and moved from there quietly without making sound not to make her awake. I moved towards Aakash asked him to accompany me then asked theepthi to stay here with Aara and told others to leave . We were about to leave the room . " Thud " I turned to see Aara waking up. I gave a " what the actual f.ck "  look where Aakash was like " seriously " to the lady prof who dropped the tray . She gave us a apologizing look . But the problem is Aara she is shivering and breathing unevenly . Sh*t she is having a panic attack again. I immediately ran towards her.
Aara's pov
" Thud " I woke up. I saw a tray and a few things in floor. I saw some other people along with theepthi , jeona in the room and ajju near the door ready to leave the room . I don't know what happened but  the only thing in my mind was ajju is leaving I was really scared. I felt insecured. My mind started playing. That guy hugged me again. I started crying. I don't want him to touch me . I started struggling in his grip . He isn't leaving me . I thrashed around his grip . I don't want this . I felt helpless like I felt this morning .  I felt someone moving my sleeves. They are going to touch my bare arms . I can't let this happen. I struggled again and again.but suddenly I felt a sharp poke in my arm and a burning sensation . I tried to shout my voice is not coming out . I tried to move my body . it is numb.  My eyes are heavy. It's closing without my concern. My body is not in my control . Finally my eyes closed . I went to a deep slumber.
Arjun's pov
She is anemic so there is high chance of getting panic attacks . But Aara never got panic attacks before until today but today it's her second time . It is really not a good sign getting panic attacks twice in a day.  Your body needs time to recover after a panic attack . I hugged her . But she is struggling too much. She is trying to break my hug. I am holding her tight cause she is thrashing. She may end up hurting herself if I leave her . " Shsh it's me u are safe please don't cry "  I  shushed her . " Baby listen it's ok please sweet heart concentrate in your breathings . " I cooed . Her breathings are really uneven. Iam calling her again and again no she isn't coming to her sense. " Aara open your f.cking eyes. There's no one other than me and u. " I slapped her and shouted. But no there's no response or improvement from her . However it's not ok to let her continue this. I should make her calm . I thought to sedate her .I asked the nurse to prepare the diazepam injection  . I hold aara tight. The nurse folded her sleeve and cleaned her arm to inject. It made Aara struggle more . But I made sure she couldn't move . " It is ok baby it's nothing it will help you to sleep " I said . The nurse injected the medicine . Aara flinched hard and winced in response . " Ok ok cutie it's done it's done. " I shushed her while rubbing her arm . She is losing her sense lil by lil . "  It's ok baby sleep " finally she slept.
I layed her on bed . All ready most who were present in the room had left .There was no one than me her and aakash as the nurse left after injecting her . I took her to my cabin after having a lil talk with Aakash. I layed her on the bed . I already paged my nurse to bring an IV set . Aara's must be definitely dehydrated because of all cryings and panic attacks. Nurse came with the iv when I was on my computer. I asked her to keep it and leave . After a few minutes I got up and went towards my sleeping beauty with cannula and other stuffs. I slowly took her left hand dorsum and cleaned it . I put her the cannula. She didn't respond . I  connected it with the iv carefully. I was about to go I saw her face. Her left side was red .There were finger prints . My fingers prints . Guiltiness killed me . I didn't slap her on purpose. I just wanted her to come out from that stupid panic attack . I immediately went towards my table and took a cream and gently applied it in her left cheek . I creased her hair and pecked her forehead. I wasn't in a mood for working. I went towards the door and locked it then went to the bed .  I slowly layed near her and took her in my embrace . I slept hugging her .

I had my root canal yesterday. But it wasn't worse as I thought 😁😅.  I really don't have any uncomfortablity or pain 😏. Tbh I had a good feast just after the appointment 😂🤣🤭 . Iam fit and fine now .  Thanks for everyone who wished for my health 😘Thanks for your love and support 😍😍