episode 11 - blank sheet ?

Aara's pov
Mrs retha again blackmailed me . I think I really need to talk to arjun about this . But will he trust and forgive me . Arjun gave question papers meanwhile . It's just a practice test. But he want it to be perfect without cheatings . I started writing mine it's actually pretty easy. But the think I should pass my paper to jeona. Mrs retha said me to help her . I somehow gave my answer sheet to her a while ago for last five minutes iam asking it back Arjun already told that only ten minutes left. She isn't sparing even a single glare. My eyes starting teared up as Arjun start collecting the paper. He came to me I gave him the blank answer sheet he still doesn't know it's blank as the front page of all answer sheet books have instructions . but he will definitely come to know when he mark the papers.
Arjun's pov
I am driving while listening to aara . She has an exam in my subject in particular section. She is discribing about it . She asked me stop if she make mistake. But I didn't get a chance as my doll is purely intelligent. While the exam I walked around the students randomly. A proud smile appeared when I saw her answer briefly she is not aware of my presence, even 2 , 3 Rd year students get confused with this question but she is answering like a pro in her 1 st year . I started collecting the paper. When I went near her she seemed to be nervouse and about to cry her eyes had tears. I badly wanna hug her ask her what's wrong and tell her everything is going to be ok . But I can't as we don't wanna make our relationship public. I'm seriously woried about her . But then I should mark the papers before last period . I searched for Aara's paper . I used to correct her's first usually . I want to know what a student understand in my lectures and their point of view for the questions  as aara's won't have any unnecessary mistakes it would be a perfect choice. I found her paper.
Aara's pov
I'm sitting in last row with Deepthi . She is continuesly asking what's wrong cause I am crying since morning . Arjun entered the class. He is normally cold and rude in class but he is looking too much pissed off today . He glared at me a few seconds before giving the papers . Deepthi was really shocked after seeing my  answer sheet. Jeona  topped with full mark . I studied really hard . Arjun asked a few students to meet him in his cabin including me. I'm the last one in the list. After the boy came out from his cabin I knocked the door which earned a cold " come in "
Arjun's pov
She is her playing with her fingers and looking at the floor. I was clueless after seeing her paper. It was blank . I myself saw her answering. Then where he* k that went . Then after some papers I checked a  paper who scored the full but I noticed it was clearly aara's handwriting. I seriously don't know what is going now and she's her standing quietly here .
I took a ruler. I never thought of hurting her physically. Even she is childish , immature i respect her she's my wife. I just wanna scare her to know the truth . I got up from the chair and walk towards her . She raised her head as she felt my presence. Her face was already pale once she saw the ruler I know I scared the shit out of her . She is shivering now. " Hands out " I said expressionless. Her water works were already began. She looked at me innocently . I was melt. But I hold a straight face and " I said hands out aara" almost shouted this . She started sobbing lil louder now but put her left hand out ." I will not repeat sir I will try my best in next exam" she addressed me as sir . She is terrified still I wanna know the truth. " I'm not going to punish you for your score" I said she looked at me confused. " Punishment is for lying and trying to hide things from me . Do you think Iam that much fool so you can do what ever you want. I have been always easy with you aara . But you know my anger right . Now I'll make it sure you would never ever repeat this " I shouted . " I'm going to give you a few minutes if you want you can explain or can get the punishment and go. " I stated coldly . she stayed quiet for Few minutes and then She immediately hugged me and started crying . Initially I didn't hug as I wanted to maintain a cold shoulder but eventually I gave up  seeing her miserable state. I sat  in the couch with her in my lap she is crying in my chest for past few minutes. I just kept rubbing back and Patting her head to calm her . " Doll it's ok to do mistakes. But trying to hide them will just make it worse. Now I'm going to help you to sort out this . Baby try to open up . Then you will free. I promise I won't hurt you if u say the truth , I won't mind how fault act your's was I'll be in your side . Just tell me what's going on . did you cheat in the exam baby ? " I asked as cryings went down. She looked at me innocently . " Come on you can talk " I tried to cheer her .
Aara's pov
Already that ruler scared me to the hell. Now Arjun is shouting. He is going to punish me with that ruler. When he asked me explain I started to cry helplessly in  fear what if he didn't trust me . Even if he did he is going to punish me for helping her to cheat and hiding things from him. After some time he took me to the couch . I continued my crying session there. He gave lot of promises to make me open n up . I slowly started to say the whole story. I can clearly see his calmness vanishing though he listened to me while kept patting my head. I know this is not my ajju . This prof arrogant who is trying hard to control his anger.
Arjun's pov
I'm boiling in anger . Not only because Mrs retha & those students . I'm furious about what Aara did she fooled me and Aakash . But I don't wanna show my anger on her. If I she won't come and tell anything here after, I wanna make sure that she will share her problems to me . I'm going to fire the professor and about that students I'm going to suspend them . I got a call when i was thinking I attended and talked . I saw Aara who was in my lap terribly scared her one hand is fisting my shirt she is playing with my shirt button with other . Once Iam done with my phone I saw my doll sleeping peacefully in my chest . My anger rapidly vanished after seeing her face. After all she is my cute angel.