episode 8 - dislocated wrist I

Aara's pov
For the whole semester I escaped from jeona and Mrs retha with my intelligence without doing her assignments . I'm on my way when I met prof arrogant. As there were some students I wished him formally , he too with a small smile. He is really cute when he smile . Aaah what are you thinking i face palmed. The Day was pretty good after the last lecture I went to the restroom. While I was on my way I was blocked by jeona and her minions." Hey bi*ch how dare you try to snatch my boyfriend" she shouted on my face . Boyfriend seriously woah what is this the problem now . " But I don't do that cheap things " I said her rudely. " Oh really then why my Arjun smiled at you this morning " she shouted. My arjun what the actual f **k is this." Are you in a relationship with him? " I asked her . I'm kinda nervous about her answer now is she ? Why am I feeling sad ? Am I jealousy? I don't love him but he is my husband. " Yeah we are . we both stay in same house he drop and pick me from here and both of our parents accept our relationship. " She said proudly. Initially I looked her confusedly after that I burst out laughing. She looked at me furiously . Oh god where did I made my self . I was thinking about leaving from here soon as possible when she grabbed my hand and try to beat me . Yeah I am a silent person that doesn't mean I would let her hurt me easily . I tried my way best to defense but they were more in number . After 30 minutes of struggle I freed my self and get away. My wrist is hurting too much. I don't have any lectures for upcoming week so I think I can manage.
I'm in my bed I thought it'll be fine if sleep, but I couldn't my wrist is hurting a lot even after painkillers should I tell to Mr arrogant. No no
no need it will be fine . I try to sleep . But I am not able to bear the pain I started shedding tears eyes closed " hey aara what happened why are you crying" I saw him with worried expression." Nothing I am good" I said don't wanting to share. " Aara look maybe I will able to help if you say. I can clearly see you're in pain pls tell me were is it hurting " he asked with concern. "Here . I .... Fell do..wn " I lied showing my injured wrist as I couldn't able to hide my pain . "Omg .... aara u should tell me if you get hurt " he said while examining the wrist.
Time skipped
Iam sitting on my husband's lap yeah you heard me right . Even I am not able to believe this.After examining the wrist he talked to his dad and said " Aara we should take a x-ray for the safer side" he said gently . " No need it'll be ok if I take rest I don't want get hospitalized for this "." Aara you know right x-rays won't hurt and just few minutes in hospital we can come back home immediately after that I promise."he said convincingly . I agreed as he said x-rays wasn't a big deal . After that we came home uncle and aunt were present there . After greeting each other " What about treating your wrist first and then enjoying ha ? " uncle asked which made my heart drop . '' Sweet heart we are here right it's not gonna hurt hmm " Aunty said patting my head we are in arjun's room ( mini hospital ) uncle asked Arjun to to keep me in his lap while he treat which I denied immediately but he some how made me sit Also I am lil comfortable with him and his touches which is really considering . When I am thinking about it suddenly He locked my legs in between his and buried my head in his broad chest. I started to struggle immediately ." shsh I am just helping nothing more relax " he coaxed me . I gave up I can't compete with this monster moreover he said he's helping me and I didn't get any warning as you shouldn't move or shake , maybe the procedure won't hurt much. " aha" I whined as someone hold my hand." I'm sorry I will be careful I'm sorry" uncle apologized. "ok baby.. you will feel lil uncomfortable on the count 3 okay " he said calmly. "One" I was lil relaxed as there are 2 more numbers to go . But before 2 I felt pure pain. "Aaaaaaah" I screamed after that I don't know what I did . I Lost my sense because of pain.
Arjun's pov
After coming from university seeing crying I found out something is wrong. I got my answer after lot of convincing. After examining her wrist , it's dislocated. I'm pretty sure about that. I called my dad bcas he is an orthopedic surgeon. He asked to take an x-ray to confirm. It was really hard to convince her after a lot of hard work the x-ray confirmed my guessing is right . I immediately talked to dad he said mom and he is going to visit us so he can treat her here which I gladly accept I don't think taking her hospital will be a possible task . She was also happy meet them but her face went pale when dad talk about the treatment. Somehow we convinced her for the treatment and after lot of effort she sat on my lap . I heard from her parents that she doesn't like others touching her body . When she was lil comfortable I locked her legs with mine prohibiting her from kicking or moving and put her head on my chest so she won't able to see anything . She started to struggle immediately . I tried convince her saying I am not going to do anything , iam just supporting her .I made sure she doesn't think iam holding or restricting her from moving, In most cases holding freak outs the paitent more.