episode 31 - the past

" Baby who was that ........ " I asked slowly. I am damn sure she is crying hard as my shirt was already wet . She cried more hard after hearing the question . " Baby I know it's so overwhelming for you. I definitely understand you sweet heart. We can take slowly if you want. " I said creasing her hair . "I'm not a paitent " she screamed. I was dumb for minute . " What baby ? " I asked confused. " I'm not a paitent I'm not mentally sick . " She said. Here you go another problem.
" Who said you are sick and you are a paitent " I asked cupping her face. " I know you are thinking Iam mentally not stable and giving me a counseling. I don't want any treatment. I'm not mentally ill person " she said trying to get up. " Baby baby stop.... Listen You are not mentally unstable. You are perfect. What made you think like that. " I said making sit again. " I know ajju u have a psychology degree too . U are trying to give a therapy. " She said looking away. " Nah baby that's not like that . Of course I have a degree but iam talking to you as a husband not as a doctor. " I said. " Even if you aren't talking as a doctor but you are one " she muttered. " Baby that doesn't make any sense look so are you telling that psychiatrist can't have a normal talk with their wife or girl friend because their profession. " I asked . She kept quiet. I know she doesn't have an answer. I think I have already told this the problem with most depressed people is they think sharing their problems with others will portray them as a sick or weak person.
She started crying more hard. " Baby please stop crying. Pls " I tried to shush her . She went calm after sometime. " I want to sleep" she said hiding in my chest. " Baby it's just evening why do you wanna sleep now ? " I said to her . " I want to sleep " she said like she is going to cry in the next moment. " No no baby don't cry I'll take u to room " I said taking her to our bedroom. I lay her on the bed and lay beside her . I took her in my embrace and started creasing her hair. " Bub look I'm not asking for judging you. You should understand princess iam worried for u . He hurt you in past. I don't want you to face it again. I want to make sure you're safe . That's why I am asking you. " I said the truth. She was still quite. " Ok baby it's ok if you don't wanna tell his name. Just tell me one thing is he still around you . Do you want me to change your college ? " I asked. " No he is not anywhere near me now " she told me. " Are you sure " I asked still worried . " I promise he isn't here " she said. " Ok then sweetie feel free talk to me if you have any problems ok . Now still do you wanna sleep. I mean I won't ask anything about this . It's just 6 now if you sleep now u won't able to sleep at night. " I said. " Hmm but I don't have anything to do. I don't wanna study now. " She said weakly. " Come I have something to do. " I said picking her up . " Where are we going ? " She asked. " Wait " I said took her to the kitchen. " What we going to do here ? " she asked confused . " I'm going to cook u will sit here and watch me ok ? " I asked placing her on kitchen counter. She noded . I started cooking . After some time " u know u look more handsome when u fold ur sleeves. " She said . " Should I take it as a compliment " I asked and winked. " Of course but also you look scary some time when you are in folded sleeves. Like a mafia ready to fight " she said the last part like a kid. I chuckled at her . " My friends are going to hate me " she said suddenly.
" Why baby ? " I asked confused. " Because their crush is cooking for me " she said playfully. " Isn't someone buttering me too much today." I asked. She shook her as no . Her eyes were wide open. She looked really cute. I just copied her expression . We both burst out laughing In the meantime I was already done with the cooking. The dinner went peacefully. We both lay on the bed both of us were facing each other. " I love you ajju . " She said this is the first she is saying this. I smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead. " I love you more sweetheart " . I said. " How do you know you love me more than I love you " she asked. " I don't know but that is the truth " I said as I don't know how to answer this question . " No I love you more " she said and getting ready to argue . " Shshsh " I put my finger on her mouth " sleep now we can talk later. " I said shushing her. She went quite.

I have written this after a long time . I had some technical issues. Hope you like this. What do you think arjun is going to do after this ? How is he going handle aara ?
Thanks for reading
Please let me know your suggestions it helps me lot .