episode 20 - panic attack

Note
Things I wrote in previous episode can be happen in real life but Accidents or threads I wrote in this episode won't happen in reality . Tbh University life is the best . This is just an imagination . Thank you and hope you enjoy .

Aara's pov
I was on my way to lecture hall with theepthi but suddenly a group of boys came Infront of us. Before I could understand the situation one boy made a grip in my both wrist and tried to hug me. I tried my best to push him. My wrists are hurting because of his grip. I hate others touching me including my parents I don't know why . I never let them touch me unnecessarily But arjun his touches never disgusted me I feel secured around him these are the last thoughts of me I could remember.
Arjun's pov
" Come in " a nurse entered my cabin. " Sir prof Aakash asked you to come to the university as soon as possible. " I was confused I don't have any lectures today then why . ' Do you know what's the reason. " I asked. " Sir iam not sure. But some students were ragging but sir ... ," She stopped '' but what" I asked her impaitently . " but some got hurt physically girl had panic attack prof Aakash is treating her Maybe for that." she told."  What the h.ck ". I don't why but feel something bad so immediately went there.
When I entered Aakash's cabin saw there are some other freshers with some scratches in their face and hands. My heart broken seeing aara. She was in a corner of the bed her face was in her knees she was hugging her knees and crying. She wasn't shouting but I saw her shivering. I immediately tried to go towards her. But " sir she isn't letting anyone near her . Even she's not letting her best friend " a lady prof told . " What the hell happened " I asked in a rage to theepthi . " Sir they tried... Tried to ...hug... her but she fainted. We took her her.. When she woke up she started crying we tried to consule her but she isn't letting anyone near her " she sluttered. Now I'm boiling in anger.

3rd person pov
All were scared to see Arjun like this. He is not a calm person at all but today he is in his full rage. " Hey look how furious prof arjun is . if he knows that u are the one who's behind this he will definitely kill u " jeona's friend whispered to her . " Bi.ch shut up. If anyone heard us we are done " jeona scold her friend.
Actually what happened is jeona saw arjun and Aara talking to each other and he was smiling and laughing for the whole conversation. So jeona wanted arjun to hate aara . So she asked one of the senior to hug aara in the name of ragging near staff room so when arjun see this he will not definitely like aara after this was her plan . That senior was also obsessed with Aara so he agreed. But that day arjun wasn't present and when that guy tried to hug aara she fainted.
I'll take care saying this arjun went near aara . He sat on the bed and took aara in his lap . She started to cry hard. " Lea .ve pls. Leave" she was struggling to get out of his grip. Everyone was stunned to see arjun's act. But nobody was ready to go and ask him to stop.
Arjun's pov
I took her in my lap. She is struggling hard to get out. It's hurting me badly when she is asking me to leave because she doesn't want my touches. Also I'm furious all the efforts I made to make comfortable around my touches went in vain . In the starting days after our wedding even though she flinches when I pat her head or hold her hand but never neglect that . After that it took a lot of effects to make her comfortable. But now she's clearly neglecting me. I'll kill that bastard who touched her but now I wanted to take care of her. I tried convince her for long time but nothing happening she's not even opening her eyes .
" Aara look it's me arjun." I shouted shaking her both shoulders. Finally she opened her eyes. She looked at me with her puffy eyes for a few minutes and then buried herself in me . her head was buried in my chest her both legs were behind my back. She is fisting my shirt one hand near my pocket and other in back . I hugged her with my one hand and creased her head. Should I be happy now cause she is in her sense now , still wants my warmth and touches or worried about how to convince her or what if she got a trauma because of this.
3rd person's pov
Everyone is shocked because how aara calmed in arjun's embrace when she doesn't want even her bestie to touch her . Next thing Arjun is know for his rude cold behavior seeing his this side everyone was amused. " I said not to do but he didn't listen to me " she said hiding in his embrace.  Others wasn't able to hear as they were standing lil far . arjun's heart clenched hearing her . " It's ok baby I'm here no one will hurt you. " He said creasing her hair." He touched me iam dirty " aara said . He immediately kissed her forehead and " no you are not dirty. U are purest girl I've have met in my life . I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop that . where did he touched you " he asked whipping her tears . She immediately showed her both wrists and shoulders. There was some marks on her wrist because of his grip also there was scratch in her right shoulder. He pecked her wrists and shoulders multiple times. " Look it's ok . They are gone now  " he said pecking her forehead. " I'm not dirty now " she asked him innocently. " No princess your are not dirty" creasing her hair.
Aara's pov
I just wanted to stay in arjun's embrace. I feel secured. I don't wanna talk to anyone even to my parents I just want arjun . " Don't go anywhere I don't want others . " I said sobbing " iam not going"  he answered calmly. " I don't want to talk to anyone. " i said burying my face more in his chest. " U don't need to baby. Just try to sleep. " He creased my hair while drawing circles on my back. The next thing I know was darkness consumed me..

I'll not able post  for few days because I have dental appointment today🤞😬