episode 16 - trouble maker I

Aara's pov
I'm in cafeteria . Jeona and her minions came towards us . ';Hey bi**ch how many times have I told you to not to get involved with my boyfriend?? " She shouted . " Wth are you talking about " theepthi shouted back ." U don't know your bestie is trying to snatch my boyfriend " she stated angrily . Theepthi gave me a confused look which I also gladly returned . " Spit it off what are you talking about " I said annoyed i don't want to play a guessing game now. " Oh u don't know I saw prof arjun asked you specifically help him after lectures even there are lots of students " she asked before I could talk anythingb" because she is the topper bi** ch did you forget that " theepthi countered back . Yeah yeah topper I'll see who is going to be next time before she could finish" " remember about your suspension last time before doing anything" theepthi countered again yeah girl you are too much sassy today! Still jeona doesn't know Arjun made me spit the truth. Actually it's really an interesting story . The next day after he scared the shit out of me with the damn ruler I till now feel embarrassed because how I cried like a kid to him that day cause I thought he will beat me . cold monster. Next day We were in the class Arjun came and asked jeona do a presentation on the topic we had exam . I know she will definitely fail but to my surprise she didn't even know about intro. Girl what you even do in the lectures even without knowing a single sentence uff . And u know that's enough for Mr arrogant he made her admit that she cheated Infront of the whole class thank god both Mr arrogant or this stupid didn't drag my name that day . " He asked you to help him with arranging the students' thesis isn't it ? " Jeona asked cutting my thoughts . " Yeah why do you even care" again theepthi. " I am going to help him U can go " she said sheepishly. Initially I felt lil possessive I don't like sharing arjun's time with me with anyone but yeah with her he is going to be mr cold arrogant monster who can eat you alive if you do a mistake any ways and the most important thing is my monthly injection he's planning it to do it today . He tried to convince me yesterday night he gave me a lecture for straight one hour . Arjun is really cool but when turns into prof or doc mood trust me u can't see any one boring and cold than him . I know Arjun have a full schedule for this week unless today and next week onwards I have exams If I didn't get jabbed today there is high chance of escaping from the injection for this month . Even I was thinking how to escape without going to him . I think he won't give injection in home cause he needs someone to help so why not I'll accept jeona's offer.
Arjun's pov
I'm waiting for Aara to come I asked her to come here to help me and getting her shot , actually I have a meeting today so I thought of giving injection we can do the organizing tomorrow. I was in my computer when I heard the door knocking. I thought it was aara but it was the nurse so I asked her to prepare the injection and continued my work then again I heard again door knocked I said come in without looking up from the computer I though it must be Aara so " come on let's get the injection and you will be free for a month " I said cheerfully but I raised my head I was shocked to see jeona. She is totally confused why wouldn't she injection, my kind tone both have definitely confused her
"Why are you here " I asked coldly. Sir actually " Ms aara said she's lil busy so I said I can help you" she said grinning.
I am seriously fuming in anger. I just postponed an important meeting for an hour and waiting for her because she needs some sort of comfort while getting poked but she is playing some silly games with me . That trouble maker. " Sir can I help you" she asked in a seducing tone. If I send her back definitely it will be suspicious. " Go there are the files I have a online meeting don't disturb me " I stated coldly . Today Iam going teach that kid a lesson.
Aara's pov
I'm here in a cafe it's near our university I usually wait here for Arjun. He won't be mad right . I hope so . I was busy with my phone some one tap on the the table. I saw Arjun standing there with his cold glace. " Hey ajju ! " Usually he is the one wish me first is he that much angry. He started walking out side without saying anything I ran behind him he is walking very fast with his long legs . Look at me my poor legs bruh .
The car was awkwardly silent. Hmm ajju I tried to break it. "Quiet "he said rudely without looking me . I kept my mouth shut not wanting further scoldings