episode 30 - the past

A few days past. I am sitting in the swinging chair in our balcony. The sun is setting . Aara is normal now. She almost forgot about that day . I too kept quiet not to remember her anything. But I should know what's going on with her. " Ajju " my thoughts cut off by the sudden voice. Aara was standing there with a bag of chips. Without further talking she came and sat in my lap. I startled a lil by her sudden act but then compost myself and made her sit comfortably. She started talking random stuffs while munching the chips. She tried to feed me some but I denied . " Isn't it too much. A few chips won't
affect ur body mr health freak. " She said annoyed. I laughed at her silliness. She again started blabbering something. She is really talkative but coming to her personal. It's hard to get a single information from her . But today I thought of talking to her. I know she is hiding a lot of things. Which is hurting her. But she is too stubborn to open up . I am Pediatrician but I have psychiatric degree along with that. I still feel dumb because after all of these qualifications I failed to notice aara initially. The thing is most people who comes and say they have depression actually don't have it. I won't say they don't have any problems. They do . In most cases they want attention. It's kind of problem too. But the majority of depressed people tried to hide it . Because they feel not worthy. So they think sharing the problem make others thing they are low . Same goes with aara. But you know the funny thing most of these are ready to share with the ones they don't know but not with the closest ones. " Ajju what are you thinking " she asked. " Nothing baby I need to talk to you something " I said. " Hmm yeah " what she asked looking at my face. " Baby u remember that day u told me that u will share everything other things? " I asked. " Yeah... What is with that now. " She said already broke the eye contact. " Baby... " I called her slowly. " Yeah... I'm not going to talk anything about my relationship with my parents . " She said looking down. " I'm not going to ask about that. " I said. " Then what do you want to know " she asked confused. Yeah I want to ask about ...Why are you sensitive with others' touches. " I asked slowly. She started panicking. I am 200% sure that there is something. " Aara I asked you something. " . " Nothing.. I don't know why iam " she sluttered . That's definitely a lie . ". Baby u promised me to tell the truth. " I said slowly. " There is nothing arjun " she said burying her face in my chest. " Baby pls u can talk princess. " I said patting her head. After few minutes. " I am because the senior boy tried to hug me " she said . " That's a lie sweet heart " I said. She looked at me. " I know that u are like this even before this event and I'll be honest with you princess. U used to cry and shout in sleep princess from the intial days here . Asking to leave you and not to touch u . And baby girl u used have sleep paralysis. I think u don't know u cry or shout in sleep but I think u are aware of the sleep paralysis aren't you ? " I asked her she noded . " I left it for sometime thought that's just dream but then I came to know that's is not then I thought you will tell in ur own but u don't seemed to be sweet heart. That's why iam asking u now. U promised share with me right so tell me what's bothering you . Don't tell me that's just a dream Baby I know it's a past trauma . So open up ." " If I tell you will hate me " she said hugging me . " No baby don't think like that. I will never judge u . I think I have already spoke to u about this. Didn't I . If u did any mistakes in past . The past is always the past. If that mistake is affecting ur future hiding is the worst thing. If you can solve it . definitely u should have solved it a long time ago. But u didn't able to so u need help . That's why I am telling you I can help you with that Just tell me what is the problem ? " I said to her but no reply came from. " Baby iam really sorry to ask this.but are you a virgin. If u are not and that is what bothering you. I promise is u that's not a problem . A body part can't tell about ur character. Even being a virgin and cheating ur husband or partner while in a relationship doesn't make any sense . It's ok to be in relationships before marriage. If u had any past relationships iam ok with that. I know after marriage u are loyal with me . I'll be honest with you. I too had two serious relationships before marriage I had s.x with them too but both were ended. Iam loyal with you from the next second of getting married ." " I'm a virgin " she cut off me . I looked at her blankly " I never been in a relationship before. U are the only one . But I am not pure ." I was confused but somehow I was lil happy that I'm her only love . " What that means princess . " " I ......I was touched by ...... Someone." She said burying her self in me . My whole world collapsed . What that means is she abused ?. Seriously I wasn't prepared for this. After sensing something is odd with her. I prepared myself to accept if she had any past relationships or s.x . Because is virginity only belongs to girls. What about boys. For How many boys their wife is the only girl in their s.x life . In my point of view the only wrong thing having multiple affairs in same time . But abuse ......

Is it good ? I made this in a hurry . So sorry if it is not good . U can tell me ur suggestions 🙂 .
Love you all 💗💗💗 .