💖🌟💔dangerous memories💔🌟💖

This was a request from Crazycookie3000

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
*Self hatred
*Mentions of abuse
*Mentions of manipulation
*Mentions of neglect

💖Ships(Other than Goldric)💖
*Lumity
*GusHolomule
*RaEda

It had been a couple of weeks since I had started living in the owl house. Darius, Eberwolf, and Raine came to visit every now and then and I had to admit I enjoyed seeing them. Then there was Luz's friends, and I guess my friends to, they had really helped. When I first left the Emperor's coven it was horrible, and I'm still struggling. But everyone else had helped me feel better.

"Hunter!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Luz calling my name. I looked up, I had been sitting on my bed in the room I had been given. Luz was standing at the door looking at me with excitement.

"Yah Luz?" I asked looking at her.

"Everyone's coming over for an awesome sleepover to celebrate it being the one month anniversary since you came to live here!"

It had already been a month?

"By everyone do you mean, everyone everyone?" I asked a little nervously.

"Everyone everyone." She said proudly.

"Is anyone here yet?" I asked.

"Yep! The Blights-"

"The Blights are here!?" I immediately ran downstairs and saw Edric talking to Emira, as well as Amity looking at her pentagram. Me and Edric had known each other long before I had moved into the owl house, but we didn't start dating until a week after.

As I ran down I tripped and started to fall. Right Before I hit the ground I felt strong arms catch me. I looked up and saw Edric blushing as he looked at me. I felt my face heat up and got myself up.

"Thanks." I said avoiding eye contact.

"No problem." He replied probably just as red as me.

"Should I be worried that you just fell down the stairs?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Darius!" I looked over and saw the head of the abominations coven looking at me.

I ran up and gave Darius a hug. He had been there for me from the beginning and I felt safe when I was around him. He was like the father figure Belos never was, and I loved him.

I felt him hug me back, soon we pulled away and Darius looked at me.

"How are you doing Little Prince?" He asked.

"I'm doing good Darius it's good to see you again!" I said with a smile. I was doing good. I was fine.

Soon everyone else was there, our group consisted of Luz, King, Hooty(sticking his head through the window) Steve, Lilith, Eda, Darius, Raine, Eberwolf, Edric, Emira, Amity, Willow, Gus, and Matt.

Soon all of us had seating arrangements to be comfortable. Eda and Lilith got the two couches on the sides, Luz, King, Amity, Willow, Gus and Matt got the couches(with King sitting on Luz's lap.) While I was sitting on edric's lap with Darius and Eberwolf on our right and Emira on our left. Raine sitting against Eda's chair and Steve sitting against Lilith's

"So what are we doing?" I asked sitting on edric's lap. Eda and Luz walked into the room with cups of hot chocolate.

"It's simple really!" Eda said in a matter of factly voice. "We will be playing a little game. How it works is you drink the hot chocolate, and we put on a movie. Whoever falls asleep first we will be seeing your memories while your asleep."