💖💔Broken pt. 2💔💖

This is Part two of broken, I want to state that only Hunter and the person he trusts most when he's his normal self can take the collar off of him. Enjoy!

Ships Other than Goldric
*Lumity
*Emira X Viney

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
*Cussing
*Manipulation
*Mentions of abuse

Outside POV:
A group of people were together there were 6 of them in all. A girl with blue hair, glasses and green eyes, a boy with dark skin and black hair who was much smaller than everyone else, two people with green hair and yellow eyes(one was a girl the other was a boy with a small red bird on his shoulder, probably twins), a girl with purple hair and yellow eyes, and a girl with brown hair and green eyes were all talking to each other.

"I don't get it, why did he attack us? I mean Willow was bleeding from how hard he hit her." The boy with black hair said pointing at the girl with blue hair, who had bandages on one side of her head.

"I don't know from what you guys told me he didn't even seem to be thinking straight." The girl with purple hair said seemingly thinking hard.

"We have to snap him out of it then!" The boy with green hair and yellow eyes practically yelled. He had been pacing the entire time they were talking.

"How are we supposed to do that if we don't know what's wrong?" The brown haired girl asked calmly, seemingly being the one trying to stay calm.

"Viney's right Ed, we can't do anything if we don't know what's wrong." The green haired girl told the green haired boy.

"That easy for you to say! You're literally sitting next to your girlfriend right now!" The green haired boy practically yelled at the green haired girl.

"Guys we have to think this through. Right now we have Hunter tied up in the the room next to us. Our best bet is to try to find out what caused him to end up like this." The dark blue haired girl stated.

"What I'm more curious about is when he seemed to snap out of it. He threw his mask onto the ground, correct? Maybe there was something about you guys that turned him back to normal." The purple haired girl said.

"Then why didn't he stay that way? What made him go back to what he was turned into?" The green haired girl asked.

"Wait! Didn't you mention Hunter having a collar on him Edric?" The boy with black hair asked.

"Yah, but why- WAIT! Do you think it might be what made him go back!?" The green haired boy asked the black haired boy.

"Exactly! All we have to do it take it off of him, do whatever we did to make him go back last time, and we're good to go!" The black haired boy said excitedly.

Hunters POV:
I felt my eyes slowly open. Where was I? I immediately looked around and saw I was in a dark room. There were no windows and I was surrounded by cots. I had a gag on keeping me from being able to speak. I tried to move and learned I was tied to a chair. I could see my mask, cape and staff sitting on one of the cots. I would have to grab them on my way out. I heard the door open and saw a boy with green hair and yellow eyes walk over to me. I recognized him as the threat I tried to knock out before being surrounded by darkness.

"Hey Hunter, are you happy to see me again?" The threat asked in a careful voice, like he was afraid I would attack him if he didn't speak carefully. I just glared at him. He had a red bird palismen on his shoulder. Two more people walked in, though I didn't recognize either of them as a threat. It didn't matter how he talked, as soon as I was out of these ropes I would take him out. He was a threat. He sighed and looked at me with a sad look.

"Guess not." He said before glaring at something on my neck. I looked down and saw he was looking at my collar.

I noticed him moving his hand towards the collar on my neck and jerked away. He didn't stop though. I kept trying to keep him from touching it. I needed to keep the collar on. I needed to. No matter what. So when the others in the room helped restrain me while he worked on trying to take it off of me. I struggled as much as I could but that only caused them to hold onto me harder.

"I got it!" I looked in horror as he held up the collar. No no no NO NO NO NO NO NO! I let out a muffled scream and struggled even harder. The ones restraining me seemed to be surprised by my scream and loosened their grip causing me to fall to the ground as I continued struggling to get out of the ropes keeping me trapped.

The ones who had restrained me started trying to move the chair back to normal but I didn't stop struggling. I needed to get out! I needed to put that collar back on. They eventually got me back up still tied to the chair as I continued to struggle.

"Will you stop! We're trying to help you!" One of the two who restrained me said. I gave up and settled for giving a death glare to the threat who took my collar off. He was glaring at the collar with more anger then I thought possible. He threw it with my other things they stole from me.

"Can you guys go? I want to do this on my own." He seemed to be talking to the ones who restrained me.

"Are you sure Edric? He isn't himself right now." One of them said.

"I'm sure. He snapped out of it last time after I talked, I think I'll be able to bring him back." The threat told them.

"Alright, but if you need help just tell ok?" The other one told him.

"Of course!" He told them. He watched them as they left.

Once they were out of the room he turned to me with a determined look on his face. He sat on his knees in front of me, making sure we were eye level. He reached out and touched my scarred cheek with his hand, to which I violently jerked back.

"Hunter", his voice was soft and calm, and he was looking at me with a face full of love and care, "I know your still in there. Your safe now. No more of Belos controlling you, no more of having to hide your emotions, no more of having to be afraid of having feelings. I know your scared, traumatized, and desperate." He smiled softly, but there was pain in his eyes.

I had a hard time digesting his words. Why would a threat be so gentle?

"Your not a puppet anymore. You don't have to be The Golden Guard. You don't have to wear your stupid uniform or fear failure. You can just be Hunter."

But The Golden Guard is who I am, isn't it?

"I just want you to be happy Hunter. I want to be able to see your smile, hear your laugh, see the joy in your eyes whenever your excited. So please, come back to me Hunter. Go back to the person you really are."

He's lying! I'm not Hunter, not anymore! The Golden Guard is who I am. He looked into my eyes and leaned closer, putting his hand on my scarred cheek. He took the gag off. Then he did the last thing I expected him to do, he kissed me. It was a soft and loving kiss, I felt tears fill my eyes as I kissed him back.

He was right. I didn't need to be someone I wasn't anymore. And I just wanted to stay like this, finally felling safe. Knowing he loved my without any strings attached.

He pulled away and I looked at him with tears falling from my face.

"Welcome back."

------------------------------------------------------------------

1387 words. I was shocked when I saw the number, should I make a part 3? Until the next chapter, Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee