🎀Fallen Angel🎀

A young teen about 14 sat on the ground sobbing in the fetal possession against a tree. He had what seemed to be burned off wings. Their was nothing left except stubs and they were covered in black. a circle surrounded the boy, all of the grass and the tree he was leaning against was dead. He continued sobbing into his knees until someone walked up to him and spoke in a soft voice.

"Are you ok?" The boy looked up to see a young girl around 12 with green eyes covered by glasses, deep blue hair in pigtails, pale skin and a round figure. She had no wings of any kind as she leaned down next to the boy. She didn't seem to even notice the wing stubs on the boy.

"You wouldn't understand. I can never go back home!" The boy practically yelled between sobs. He didn't bother looking up.

"Did your parents kick you out?" She asked softly and the boy looked up slightly, revealing a magenta eye with the rest of his face still being hidden.

 Their were still tears in his eyes as he asked softly, "Kicked out...?"

"You said you couldn't go home. Did your parents kick you out of your home?" She spoke softly looking at him, trying not to make it worse.

"My parents are dead." He stared at the ground and the girl seemed horrified.

"Then who raised you?" The girl asked softly looking at the boy worryingly

"My uncle..... he was my only family left but now I can never return to him." The boy looked like he was going to break down again and sniffled. "I guess you could say he 'kicked me out'. I can never see him again."

"That's horrible! How could your own uncle do this to you!?" The girl sounded horrified.

"I told you. You wouldn't understand." He looked away and she sighed softly.

"Well I'm Willow! What's your name?"

"....Hunter."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter was taken in by a man named Darius Deamonne and his last name was changed to Deamonne. The way it had happened was a confusing mess including family friends, a confusing situation between two woman, one of which was the mother of and the other like a mother to a friend of Willow's named Luz, a messy love life, and a lot of arguing over who would take Hunter. In the end though everyone was happy, and Hunter gained a new view of life. Two years passed and Hunter almost forgot about the life he had lost, but little did he knew his past was catching up to him. He would have to face what he had hoped to forget whether or not he was ready. It all started when the boy he had hoped to marry one day came down to find him, and begged him to come back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

470 words, This will return in the future but right now I have 0 ideas for this. So I decided I would just get it out of the way and make a part 2 eventually. I hope you can all understand, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee