Small thing

Hello everyone! Thank you SO much for being patient with me. I have some good news as well! After winter break I will officially be continuing this story! However I'm creating this for a different reason. You see, I have ideas for different stories. Since this book has the most views, I would like you guys to decide what I should do next.

1. Create a MLB AU for the owl house(that's based on re-writes NOT the show)
2. Start my Stranger Things Steddie fanfic
3. A Highschool AU oneshots book for Stranger things, TOH, and the Undertale AU Dreamswap+Swapdream Dream and Nightmare
4. Create a story using my OC's
5. Just focus on RPing with my cousin and bestie

If you vote for the first on comment, this show makes no sense.

If you vote for the second one comment, Steve is the best mom ever.

If you vote for the the third one comment, Highschool, the years of labels and isolation.

If you vote for the forth one comment, Have fun with your OC's.

If you vote for the final one comment, go and give your cousin the love they need!

You have until I officially start this again to vote. You can only vote once and if you can work the comment into a sentence I'll count it as 2 points instead of one. I'll announce the winner with the chapter I create with the official continuation of this story.

If I get no votes for any of them I will officially cancel this oneshot book and instead chose two of those options.