💔🎀Frozen pt.6🎀💔

Edric watched as the blondie he loved offered him his hand to help him out of their hiding place. As the two walked back to the gala there was comfortable silence as Edric tried to enjoy being around Hunter, but something kept coming back. Edric needed Hunter he hadn't realized it until he had seen the blond again. Edric knew right then and there he needed to be able to have Hunter back in his life. He didn't care how. So as they reached the ballroom Edric refused to let go of Hunters hand, needing him to make a promise infinitely important to him. refusing to let go as Hunter looked at him.

"Ed?" He asked seeming confused.

"Promise me we'll see each other again after this." Ed said trying not to seem desperate

"What -"

"Promise me that after this, I'll see you again. I don't care how. I don't care if I have to climb up the gates. Promise me we will see each other again after this."

"I can't do that, Ed."

WHAT!? "Why not!? You said it yourself! You missed me, and I missed you! There's no reason we shouldn't be able to see each other after this Hunter!"

'It's more complicated -"

"No, Hunter, it isn't!"

"Let me go."

"Not until you at explain why Hunter!"

"I just can't!"

"That's -" Hunter started struggling, and in the hype of the moment, Edrics grip loosened enough for Hunters hand to come out... without the glove.

Hunter stared in horror at his hand, for a second Edric couldn't move either. He was horrified he had bruised Hunter from how hard he had gripped him. disgusted with himself for taking it to far

"G-get away." Hunter said, and Edric knew he was scared of him. Which only fueled his need to try to make it right. 

"Hunter -" Edric started walking towards Hunter, intending to give him the glove back and properly apologize.

"I said go away!!" As Hunter screamed this, he waved his ungloved hand, and a long line of pointy ice came out. Edric was beyond shocked. What the hell!?

It was as if everything froze at that moment. Edric couldn't interpret anything else other than Hunter as his breath quickened and he soon turned and ran. This was enough to snap Edric out of his shock and he ran after Hunter as fast as he could, calling out to Hunter, screaming apologies, trying to fix his mistake. He was finally able to start catching up to Hunter when he hesitated at the Lake. But before Edric could call out he ran across the lake, leaving Edric falling onto the ground and sobbing uncontrollably. He had ruined everything.

------

After Hunter had run away he had somehow turned the summer into winter as it was now snowing and becoming colder and colder. Edric sat on the ground sniffling as his twin put a blanket on his shoulders. He held some hot chocolate that he just stared at. He could barely feel the cold as he was too lost in his own mind to register anything around him.

"My people." Edric looked up at the king. Who stood among the people with a sad expression as he talked. "I am sorry this has happened. I will now tell you the truth about Prince Hunter, and the real reason he was hidden away for so long." The king paused.

"Hunter was born bearing a curse. A curse that only grows with time. A curse that causes nothing but destruction and harm to those who have the misfortune of encountering it. A curse that his father spent years trying to cure. The journey the former King and Queen went on was to try to find the only thing that they thought could cure their child, only for it to kill them both." Multiple people gasped at this as they paid extra attention to his next words.

"For the past 10 years I have been trying to keep everyone safe by keeping Hunter locked inside the castle. So that he could not hurt anyone and he would not end being hurt by someone else... However I now realize that this was a long time coming. No one will benefit if we keep up this charade. So i need someone to go and find Hunter and convince him to come back. Convince him to bring him back."

"I'll do it." Edric stood up not even thinking about his words as he spoke. "I was the one who caused this my king, please allow me to be then one to fix it."

"Edric Blight correct?" Edric flinched at the king knowing his name and looked at him. "I will give you this chance to find my nephew and bring him back. You may bring any companions who ask to join. I will supply you with what you may need. If this mission fails I will have no choice but to bring back my nephew by force. So do not allow that, alright?" Edric nodded looking at the king, forever grateful he was giving him the chance to fix his mistake.

-------

835 words. Just so you know the next part or 2 will be in Edric's POV. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee