💔Diary💔

In this Hunter basically has a diary he started writing in after buying in on one of his days off. He writes in it to destress and have a way to say things without actually saying them.

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
*Suicidal thoughts
*Mentions of abuse
*Mentions of neglect
*Mentions of self harm

Hello, I don't really know how to start this. I bought this 'diary' while on my day off yesterday, and it was fairly cheap. Apparently I'm meant to right things I don't want others to know in here, and things like that. I dunno, but I think I'm done for today. Bye I guess?

I did some research, now I'll be starting each chapter of this 'diary' like I'm talking normally, and put down what I want to talk about. Goodbye.

Today I got THE promotion! I'm finally the Golden guard, I've wanted this for so long! I can't help but be excited. This is seriously a dream come true! Now I can be the right hand man of the my Uncle, Emperor Belos. This'll be perfect. He's usually to busy to pay attention to me, but now I can help him with it! Though the selfish part of me can't help but see this as an opportunity to spend more time with him. But that's not the point! I won't be able to write in here much now because of how busy I'll be with my new promotion. Goodbye.

I completely forgot this existed. It's been over a year since I got the promotion, and it's everything I could have hoped for. But it's not all sunshine and rainbows. Whenever I fail it's so much worse now, and I can't help but wonder if things would be better off without me. I mean, I'm supposed to be the Golden Guard, the genius teen prodigy, the kid with everything! But I still manage to fail my uncle! I always have weapons on me and in my room. So I can't help but be tempted to make sure I'm no longer a disappointment. The hard way.

The next page is covered in drops of blood, making some words completely unreadable.

I'm a horrible failure. I ---------------- and had to go though a punishment to make up for it. I deserved it, --------------- left off easy. None of my ---------------------- again. He said it was ------------------- beforehand. But I know the truth, he left me off easy. I didn't deserve that. He shouldn't ---------------------- I'm angry at myself the most, so I -----------------

It's been a long time since I've written in this thing. I found it in my hiding stop, I had completely forgotten about it. So I'll give an update. I purposely failed today, and I've already punished myself for it since my Uncle let me off easy. Let's just say this isn't the first time, and my gloves are for much more than simply hiding what I look like now. I have to make it up to him.

I don't know what to think. I snuck out, trying to make up for my mistakes. I ended up getting the one thing he needed, titans blood. I needed it and there was one point where I thought I wouldn't get it, it wasn't my best moment. I can still remember how hopeless I felt, knowing I would come back without titans blood, after sneaking out. I could just see the angry and disappointment on his face. I couldn't do it. I started digging my own grave, why bother trying anymore? Then the Blight girl found me and...... Offered me her hand. Her words have been in my head on repeat ever since. I saw she had the one thing I knew had titans blood, the key. It didn't matter what she said anymore, I needed it. But now.... I don't know, should I have taken her hand instead of the key?

I'm confused. I don't know what to say. I am honestly in shock right now. Everything that happened today makes me feel so confused.

People are going to try to invade my uncle's mind. How do I know? I heard the of course! I was drinking coffee so I could stay up studying wild magic, when I heard them! I couldn't recognize there voices, but it doesn't matter! I'll arrest them for there treason!

The book is completely blank afterwards.

------------------------------------------------------------------
728 words, huh. I honestly thought there would be more. Thanks for the good feedback on my explanation! I'm honestly grateful for your response's, I finished this yesterday but I couldn't upload it until today because of the stupid internet. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee