💖💔Broken💔💖

In this Hunter was captured and taken to the castle in Labyrinth Runners before the Flyer Derby Team could save him. Flapjack flew away before they could catch him. The events of Labyrinth Runners don't change much despite this. Afterwards Belos did things to Hunter, and it was horrible for Him. Belos turned him into an obedient shell of what he once was. He also put a collar on him that put him back in that state if he ever snaps out of it.

Also in this Hunter and Edric started dating after the events of any sport in a storm, but before Hollow Mind. Due to this(and how Hunter helped Gus) after 3 days the Hexside students led an attack on the castle to save Hunter.

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
*Cussing
*Manipulation
*Mentions of abuse
*Only slight Goldric(sorry)

Waiting. That was what I was told to do, so I was doing it. I stood in the throne room, hidden by shadows. My mask was changed so I could see what was a threat and what wasn't. I would attack the threats once they entered the room. I would make them no longer a threat. By any means necessary.

The door started opening and three threats entered. I didn't move. As the doors closed I locked them quietly with magic and took in there appearances. One was a boy with black hair dark skin and the main color of there clothing was blue. Another was a girl with blue hair light skin and the main color of there clothing was green. The final one was a boy with green hair, light skin, and red and black cloths with a bird palismen on his shoulder. I looked at them trying to guess the best way to take the threats out.

"Hunter are you in here!?" I heard the black haired one yell out.

I didn't move, I was going to go with the stealth approach. Hit the boy with black hair on the back of the head, knocking them out.

"Hunter please! We promise we're here to help." The girl with blue hair called out.

Teleport to the side and trip the girl, then put them in chain that keep her from using magic.

"Hunter please. I need to know your ok." I heard Edric's voice say.

Edric.

I stumbled and took off my mask throwing it across the room. I fell to the ground, feeling tears fill my eyes.

No!

No!

No!

The voices began to fill my head.

Why do you hesitate?

Don't you want to be useful?

He spared you, why aren't you repaying his kindness?

They'll just get rid of you once your no longer useful.

He created you. You belong to him.

You own everything to him.

Do you want to be punished?

Do as your told.

Do as your told!

DO AS YOUR TOLD!

DO AS YOU TOLD!

I kicked the person hugging me and teleported away. I teleported behind the girl and hit her on the head and watched as she fell to the ground. Then teleported to the boards near the roof. This way I could watch them and make a plan to take out the two boys.

"What the heck!? Where did he go!?" I watched as the boy with black hair turn around to see her knocked out.

"Willow! Are you ok!?" I watched as he started shaking the girl. She wasn't dead, but I had made sure she wouldn't be waking up for the next couple of hours.

"Is she ok!?" I watched as the one who I had kicked ran up to the two of them clearly distraught.

"She has a hit on her head, and she's bleeding. I don't think she'll be awake for a while."

"Shit. We'll have to get her to Viney as soon a possible."

"Yeah, but so you think Hunter had something to do with it?"

"I don't know, he kicked me and teleported away before I knew what happened. It's weird, one second he was curled in a ball crying, and the next he's kicking me away and teleporting away. Maybe even attacking Willow."

"I don't get it, why was he hiding from us, in his uniform nonetheless."

"When I was hugging him I saw what looked like a-"

I teleported behind him and was about to hit him when suddenly I was surrounded in darkness. I fell to the ground and started walking around looking for a way out when I felt something hit me and everything went black.

------------------------------------------------------------------

757 words, not as good as I would hope. I decided to leave this one as a Cliffhanger, the second part will be out in a couple of days. Byeeeeeeeeeee.