South Park Au coming up!!(I need help on something as well)

South Park to the rescue again! It has given me motivation to write a South Park AU!!! I'm going to have a quick explanation for everything and tell you all what my problems are(including a small explanation on the upcoming short story Frozen AU).

In South Park there's a running joke about a character who dies every single episode and everyone forgets about it by the next episode where he's alive like nothing happened. That being Kenneth 'Kenny' McCormick. Eventually the show actually explains why this happens, basically Kennt's parents were a part of a Cthulhu cult and because of this: every time he dies, his mother rebirths him and he quickly grows back to the same age overnight. Afterwards the memories of his death beforehand are erased from everyone's memory except Kenny, his parents, and surprisingly Eric Cartman the shows own personal sociopath. That got me thinking.... What if Hunter was Kenny? What if Hunter died almost every day and every day he woke up the next day like nothing happened? What if Hunter's parents were a part of this cult and Hunter was made immortal? What if this happened in a South Park AU where everyone acts like the shit-talking way to mature for their age South Park kids? What if Hunter's parents died because of being a part of this cult and he simply wakes up in his bed after dying? What if after his parents died he was put into the care of his rich Uncle Belos who lived in the small town in Colorado known as South Park? What if he mover their when he was 10? What if after years of no one remembering his deaths(mostly) someone finally DOES remember after his crush accidently killed him on his 16th birthday?

This has motivated me to write a south park AU where Hunter is like Kenny, they're even both blondies so it works out! Anyway now to explain my problems.

Firstly I don't know if I want Belos to remember him dying everyday or not. Due to the fact he doesn't need to remember for this to work out. I have no doubt if he knew he would purposely kill Hunter. Knowing after Hunter dies he'll just wake up without a single bruise or sign of abuse. I have no doubts he would use it to manipulate, gaslight, and abuse the poor child. It's just not strictly necessary and I'll only do it if you guys want me to. Basically you get to choose if you either get to have just fluff, shipping, and angst, or a even more of angst and traumatizing the trauma boi as a special treat for you boys, girls, and nonbinary bros.

Next I want to talk about the Frozen AU. It will have between 3-8 parts. I know what I want for it I just need help with one thing. Should I make Hunter and the Blight twins childhood friends or just childhood acquaintances?

That was all! I'll leave this open until my school year is over. Until then, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.