🌟💖💔Reincarnation💔💖🌟

Two young 10 year old children played. One had dark brown hair and yellow and the other was a redhead with blue eyes. They were both young boys and they were having a lot of fun. They both were young witches and they were playing with their magic. A woman came outside, she had the same brown hair as one of the boys and green eyes.

"Oliver, Marcus lunch is ready!" She said the two boys excitedly came inside. The redhead looked at her and said, "Thank you so much for letting me stay the night here Mrs. Visren." The redhead said shyly and the woman smiled. "You're my sons best friend Marcus, you can come over whenever you want sweetheart." The redhead smiled and ran inside to eat 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the were 11 boys stood with their families. Marcus looked like a younger version of his father, and nothing like his blond, purple eyed mother. Oliver with his mother and his father who had black hair and yellow eyes. They all watched as a man with a wooden mask and long gray hair talked about how he could talk to the titan and how they needed to have something called a 'sigil'. His name was Belos. Everyone freaked as suddenly explosions started filling their town. everyone was screaming in terror as the man said the people who wanted to keep him from saving the world tried to kill them. Everyone evacuated and sadly many lives were lost..... including Oliver's mother..... Every member of the town, including the boys, were more than willing to get sigils..... to protect themselves and others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the boys were each 14 and Oliver touched Marcus's face, they were in front of a tree, a special palismen tree that had been their meeting place for years. He was several inches taller then the redhead.

"Marcus, you've been my best friend for 4 years now, we survived an attack and got sigils together to protect ourselfs from our magic that wants to corrupt us. I have to be honest.... I'm in love with you. You are the kindest and sweetest boy I know.... will you be my boyfriend...?" Instead of saying anything.... Marcus grabbed Oliver and kissed him on the lips. The two stood there kissing for a few seconds until they pulled away. Marcus's face was a blushing mess.

"I love you Oliver.... I have for years....." Marcus said softly and Oliver smiled. "Me too." he said and kissed Marcus on the forehead.

A few days later they carved into the wood within a big heart, OV X MT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the two boys are 17...... and Marcus held Oliver's hand while he threw up.

"Olive..... do you feel any better.....?" Mark asked softly.

"I... think so!" Oliver said with a strained smile..... it was obvious he was trying to stay optimistic for both of them.

Marcus helped Oliver to bed as Oliver broke into a coughing fit.... and when he pulled his hand away it was covered in blood....... To which Marcus grabbed a tissue and did his best to help clean him up. Oliver kissed Marcus softly and tried to give him a reassuring smile.....

"Mark, I need to talk to you alone." Oliver's father said from his doorway and Marcus walked over to him slowly. Oliver's father closed the door and took him down the hallway.

"You know you don't have to do this.... right Marcus? I know how hard it must be for you to have to watch as my son slowly deteriorates...... I can take care of him." Oliver's father said softly and Marcus shook his head.