🎀Wolfwalker🎀

The wolf ran threw the woods. It was Blond, with a scar across its right cheek. It was larger then a normal wolf would be. It was the middle of night as the wolf ran. It was a majestic creature as it ran. It's eyes were an unnatural magenta color. It tensed up as voices were heard and froze in the night. Two men were walking through the woods with crossbows, they both were grown men. They were talking about killing wolf's and the blond wolf snorted with discomfort. It stayed frozen as the two men passed. Once they were gone the wolf raced off. The wolf ran through the trees and howled. Soon hundreds of other wolves ran with it through the woods. They eventually came to a seemingly blocked off entrance but the blond wolf walked towards it and it opened for it. All of the other wolf's followed and soon all of them were within the confines of a paradise. Their was lush grass everywhere, every kind of flower, a beautiful waterfall and a trail easy for the wolves to follow straight to a cave. The cave glowed with ancient spells and light. Their was the sleeping body of a young boy on a small bed made of lush vines. He had messy long blond hair, a scar on his cheek and pale skin. His outfit was a dirty golden yellow hoodie and baggy gray pants. He was fast asleep and snoring softly. The wolf walked to the boy and put its paws to the blond boys face. The wolf turns into light that entered the young boy and the boy shot up and yawned. His eyes were the same color as the Wolves.

"Fuck......" He muttered under his breath and looked at the wolves, who all sat in front of him obediently.

"These Hunters won't stop!" He said in an angry and annoyed voice. He stood and looked at the wolf's crossing his arms. "No matter how many times we attack, and we try to scare them they keep coming back! We have to figure out how to make them leave for good!! Any ideas?" The young blond looked at all of the wolves, looking at them as if waiting for them to answer. One wolf barked and the blond shook his head. "No. We are not leaving! Even if I wanted to remember what happened the last time we tried to figure out how to leave!?" The wolves were all silent as grief filled the air. The blond pointed at a wolf.

"You. Get Flapjack, he's our eyes while we can't risk going out." The wolf rushed off into the darkness.

"We are going to put an end to the people trying to strip our forest away from us. Once and for all."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

468 words. Nice. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter based off of the movie. If you haven't seen it you absolutely should! I decided to try a different writing style. Should I make a part 2? Bai!!!!!