Pls read(important update)

Hello my dear readers! I wanted to state I will be publishing two different books after my 'Hunter's story' book is officially complete. That will be my first Five Nights at Freddy's book and the MLB AU TOH book. However in a certain order. First I need names for the heroes for the MLB AU. You can either comment on the MLB sample material where it tells you the genders of all of the heroes that will appear. Or here. As for the FNaF book, I am currently working on it and will publish the first chapter after "Hunter's Story" is complete. I also have a few FNF books currently in the making as well. This story will be in the back round while I focus on the three books I will have.

'Twisted Lives AU'- This is currently being worked on. A few chapters have already been posted and if you enjoy the Au oneshots and Goldric you'll probably enjoy this book. I suggest you check it out because that'll make me really happy. It will start up again the day after The Owl House officially finishes.

'MLB TOH AU'- It will have my own original story based on rewrites of MLB, specifically by two youtubers I'm subscribed to. I'll have credits inside the story. It'll be published once I know what the hero names should be. If you liked the sample material you'll like the story. The story will be a lot better than the sample material as well as the sample material was just a taste of what the story will be like.

'The aftermath of FNaF 6(Pizzeria simulator)'- A FnaF Story with 2 focuses The Afton family and the afterlife they now have, and The events after the good Vanny ending of Security Breach. The GlamMike theory is canon to this but not the ones for the GregBot OR the Elizabeth=Vanny. The dead forget is also a big part of this as well. It is my AU, so please remember that if you choose to read it. I also recommend reading it if you're a fan of FNaF or a fan of my writing style.

Anyway, this book will mostly be on the sidelines and I'll only write on it when I have motivation or new ideas.