💔💖Lost memories💖💔

Before anything else this was inspired by the story "I want to forget" by HunterKinnie. If you enjoy this oneshots you should check it out. This is basically the episode where they have to fix Willows memories, but hunter.

In this the day of Unity isn't happening for another 2 months. Hunter was allowed to attend Hexside by Belos. This takes place after the events of any sport in a storm and Edric and Emira joined there group. Also Edric and Hunter aren't dating despite obviously liking each other.

Ships(Other than Goldric)
*Lumity
*Viney X Emira

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
*Abuse
*Self harm
*Self hatred
*Eating disorder

I had been going to Hexside for a while now, and I had to admit I enjoyed it. It was nice hanging out with my friends. That is if I can even call them that. The truth is The Flyer Derby team, the Blight children, and the human are the only ones who know I'm The Golden Guard also the ones I hang out with. Luckily they agreed to keep it a secret. I took the potions track because it was basically the only one I could without having to use a staff, but I did enjoy myself.

Today we were extracting memories as photos. Specifically ones that happened in the last year. The teacher made sure to be tell us to be very careful with the photos, as damaging the photos would damage the memories. I stared at mine, waiting for them to develop. I gasped when they did and as carefully and quickly as I could grabbed them and hid them. Each of us did 9 photos, and honestly I couldn't let anyone see any of them In the order of when they actually happened...

The first one was of before the human even came to the boiling Isles. It was after a failure and I could barely look at myself. I had gotten multiple scars across my legs that day, and the shadow in front of me made it all the more obvious who caused it.

The second one was of something that had happened multiple times, it wasn't the first or last time. I was in the bathroom connected to my room. I was cutting my wrists, something easily hidden by my gloves. This particular one was due to a nightmare I had.

The third was one I would've laughed at. Kikimoron- I mean Kikimora was hanging in the hallway of the castle by a brown rope. I had left a trap and she had fallen for it! in the photo I was hidden behind a piller trying not to laugh, I was in uniform with my face exposed.

The fourth one was of me holding the birdcage with the rat in it. It showed me in full uniform getting ready to throw it at the human.

The fifth one was of me and Luz standing on the roof of a building, I had a smug look on my face as she tried to threaten me with my own staff. But I didn't buy it.

The sixth was of me reading on my bed using my staff to illuminate the book I was reading despite it being 2 in the morning as shown on my alarm clock.

The seventh was of me and Amity at eclipse lake. I was holding the key and looking at her, she had a defeated look on her face.

The eighth showed me meeting Willow and Gus for the first time. Willow was shaking my hand while Gus was looking at me apprehensively.

The ninth and final one was of me refusing to eat. I barely ever ate, on purpose. In fact the idea of eating disgusted me. I hated eating and only did it when I absolutely had to. Luckily I was able to quite easily hide the fact I was underweight with my uniform. I had even made sure my Hexside uniform would hide it as well.

I had them all turned facing the table, each separate so as to avoid harming them. I may not enjoy having these memories but I still didn't want to lose them. I was staring at them hating the fact I even agreed to this when I flinched at a voice behind me.

"Hunter can I see yours!?" I flinched immediately recognizing that cheerful voice. I turned to see the human.

"why would I show you anything?" I asked sarcastically.

"Come on, please! You must have some pretty good memories. I mean if there all in the last year then I'm probably in some of them anyway!" She said in the same annoyingly excited voice.

"Yes you are in some of them, no again to you seeing them." I said in a snarky voice.

Then faster than I could react she grabbed one of them. I immediately had an internal panic attack about which one she grabbed before she burst out in laughter. I was a bit confused before she showed the one of Kikimora hanging upside down. It took a lot of control not to sigh in relief as she asked me if we could show the others at lunch. I agreed and in her own words, "I'm siked!"

Eventually the bell rang and the teacher said due to a certain incident if we didn't feel safe leaving our memories in the classroom we could take them with us as long as we made sure to be careful. I took mine with me and opted to only show them photos 3, 4, 5, and 8. Not showing most of them because I knew what there reaction would be, and not showing 7 because the last thing I needed was to put salt onto the wound of what happened at Eclipse Lake.

Everyone practically burst out into laughter when they all saw memory 3. Edric and Emira said they never thought I would be a prankster and that they were impressed. Willow and Gus practically demanded I tell them the story. While I did exactly that I let the others pass around the other three photos and said the last 5 were personally. Which they luckily didn't try to pressure me to show them as everyone has personal memories.

Eventually I ended putting the memories in my locker before my next class. We would be putting the photos back at the end of the day. After most of our classes all that was left was putting the photos back. Me and Luz walk to our lockers(which were right next to each other), and I grabbed the memories. We decided to split up. She had promised Amity she would walk with her to there last class, so she said goodbye as I walked through the halls, but I tripped. Now the halls were filled with people so I was forced to watch as they were and ripped to shreds by the feet of the people walking through the halls. Oh no.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm leaving this one as a Cliffhanger, see you next time! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee