three

liked by y/n

liked by y/n.c, swiftie13, kendalljenner, and 4,483,294 others
@alex_walsh: look for the ama's ;) bae did fucking amazing, as always <3 ty @y/n.c for being my photographer

  @kendalljenner: gorgeous, as always ;)

  @y/n.c: i watched you post this lol
       replies: @alex_walsh: yeah, i can feel your creepy ass eyes on me

  @user5: ew back tf off of y/n
       replies: @y/n.c: ew back tf off her and my dick

——

2 weeks later

   "no! no, no, no! fuck no, frank! find somebody fucking else!" y/n shouted at she pushed herself out of her chair, beginning to pace frank's office. "are you kidding me man? what the fuck went through your brain when you were talking to scooter, huh?"

   frank sighed, running his hand over his face. "y/n, calm down. it's just one song." he stressed, closing his pen.

   y/n scoffed, narrowing her eyes at frank. "oh, it's just one song? jesus fuck frank, it doesn't matter if it was ten, i'm not fucking writing another song with her! not after what happened. i don't want to see her."

   "listen kid, i know you don't want to. but she's just now getting back out there a little bit from her hiatus, and scooter thinks she'll need a bit of help. you know, people shit on her after the break up, so who knows how they'll treat her return. plus, it's your song, she's just a feature. you know she'd do this for you." frank tried to explain.

   y/n laughed sarcastically, throwing her hands in the air. "oh yeah, she'd so do it for me after she fucking broke my heart for no reason.  that gives me reason not to help her! i went into a two year depressive episode because of that, and i'm not going to scurry on back to her like a pussy just to save her ass! i'm not fucking doing it!"

   she scoffed as she shook her head, walking out of frank's office without another word. "just think about it, carter! you know you still fucking love her, you dick!" he called after her as he stuck his head out of the door.

   y/n frowned as her heart ached, knowing that he was right. she didn't look back as she threw up her middle finger before running down the stairs, not wanting to wait for the elevator.

——

ariana's pov

   "wait, a song with y/n? are you sure she'd be okay with that, though? i don't want to make her angry or upset." i asked, running my hands through my hair.

   scooter shrugged. "don't know. but i hope she'll come around to the idea, you'll need the help." he laughed darkly. i narrowed my eyes at him, trying to hold back from slapping his ugly ass into next year.