Chapter 7. Training fight.

Affogato sat staring at his reflection. The scar less jarring on his face, more hidden and subtle. It was almost unnoticeable.

It marred its way down his bottom lip to the bottom of his chin, where the glass perfectly cut into him when he got pushed into the cabinet.

That day plays over and over in his head whenever something goes wrong.

Pushed up to the display cabinet, all by a punch, the glass shattering into pieces where the impact landed. One rather large piece sliced down his face.

The knife pointing up to his throat, his only course of reaction he had, was to push her back while taking the knife from her grasp, stabbing her over and over again.

All the training he learnt from Dark Cacao helped him, physically speaking. Mentally speaking, it's hurt him more than he ever has experienced.

His eyes dilated as they stared at the scar, slowly making their way along his body, remembering each scar placement despite them being covered up.

His scars would never be as bad as Dark Cacao's. Not in the slightest, but it will always play on the back of his mind that he will never be as beautiful as he once was.

Dark Cacao... his name makes him smile, on the inside at least. A nice fuzzy feeling at the thought of his dull, grouchy voice, broad muscles, and a face that never seems to never not drop down from tiredness.

Love would be the wrong word in Affogato's book. But technically, it was the correct word.

He adjusted his headpiece, keeping his braid hanging over his shoulder as he carefully adjusted it as best as he could.

From behind him, something crept closer. The height is similar to his mother, hair tied into the bun like the day she died. A knife in her grasp as she lifted it up.

Affogato jolted and turned around, reaching out to grab the opposing weapon. Nothing but air was in his vision and grasp.

He bolted up for his sitting position and rushed over to his bedside table, sitting down and pulling out the chest from underneath, putting in a key and unlocking it.

He searched through the box of old papers, pens, pictures, and notes. Finally coming across what he needed.

A vial of pills.

Opening the lid, he took out two pills and put both on his tongue, grabbed the cup of water from his bedside table, and drank them down.

Taking a deep breath, he got up, attempting to relax himself once more.

"Stupid hallucinations..." He grumbled to himself, putting the pills back into the box and locking it, slipping the key into his garter.

He picked up his change of clothes and headed to the training room. He needed to burn off that extra energy sizzling inside his head, driving him wild.

Going down the stairs and entering the training room, he noted a musky, sweaty smell. It's still fresh.

Someone is still in here...

He'd look around before going to the male changing quarters, only to get stopped by the doors opening.

Crunchy Chip!

Affogato stared down his nose at the far smaller cookie, noting what he was wearing. A tank top, boots, biking gloves, and... booty shorts?

Affogato's face grimaced in response at the sight, turning his head away from the unwitchly sight.

"Chillax, I'm wearing clothes." Crunchy Chip chuckled, playfully elbowing Affogato in the arm before going past him.

"Barely! I can see the bottom of your behind hanging out." Affogato gagged as he kept his line of sight away from Crunchy Chip.