Proposal

Affogato sat in his office, he was on a video call. "I don't even understand? Is or is not the Golden Cheese Kingdom the richest Kingdom?" Mulberry (Hollyberry's right-hand. Pronouns: She / her) asked. "I think it is, it certainly richer then the Pure Vanilla Kingdom!" A muffled voice came from Raisin Extract. (Pure Vanilla's right-hand. Pronouns: He / Him) "Of Course, Golden Cheese is the richest Kingdom in entire earthbread!" A snide tone came from Parmesan. (Golden Cheese's right-hand. Pronouns: They / Them) "Well we can all agree Dark Cacao Kingdom is the poorest." Affogato cut in as the rest nodded to what he said.

"I certainly think Hollyberry Kingdom is richer! We make more money from our Juice (Wine), Sugar Water (Vodka), Sparkling (Cider) and Ginger Bubble. (Beer), than what the Golden Cheese Kingdom makes from CHEESE!" Mulberry slammed her fists on the desk. "DO NOT DISRESPECT THE CHEESE!" Parmesan got up to slam their desk. Affogato sighed and muted the call. "This shit always happens when we talk about finances." Affogato muttered to himself. Then a knock was heard on his door. "Come in!" Affogato smiled as one of Dark Cacao's personal guards entered. "His Majesty has said to meet him at the Licorice Sea tonight." The guard bowed and walked out closing the door. Affogato's smiled faded as he turned around.

He unmuted the call. "Shut up! This meeting is important, no more cat fighting!" Affogato hit his fist on the desk. Everyone stopped. Affogato never hits his desk. "Who pissed off the fish?" Parmesan asked as Raisin Extract cut in. "You did Parmesan. I think we need to look at how much coins are worth in each Kingdom." Raisin Extract just required this call to end. "Well then! Hollyberry Kingdom's coins are 16x more valuable than Dark Cacao coins, 10x more than Pure Vanilla's and 2x more than Golden Cheese!" Mulberry smirked. "Well Golden Cheese coins are 2x less than Hollyberry, 14x more than Pure Vanilla and 28x more than Dark Cacao!" Parmesan's tone was vicious. "Pure Vanilla is 14x worth less than Golden Cheese, 10x worth less than Hollyberry and 2x worth more than Dark Cacao." Raisin Extract sighed, he disliked 'flexing' on Dark Cacao's Kingdom. "And we all know how poor Dark Cacao is!" Parmesan laughed, only for Affogato to leave the call."Fuck this, I'm out!" Affogato kicked he desk gently and checked his watch, it was 7:37 PM he'll meet Dark Cacao at 9 PM. Affogato got up and ran to his bedroom to get ready.

Dark Cacao was in his bedroom with the door locked. "I didn't think I'd ever do this with a man." Dark Cacao tied his hair up into a pony tail, he grabbed a small box from his bedside table's drawer. "How the fuck do I even propose...? Mine and Butter's marriage was arranged, but mine and Affogato's won't be. What if he says no... What if he leaves me for another Cookie cuz I made a complete fool of myself!" Dark Cacao walked around panicking and overthinking only to be stopped by a knock on his door.  Dark Cacao walked over and unlocked the door. Crunchy Chip walked in. "Your highness,  Caramel Arrow is going to the Hollyberry Kingdom for a date, she will see you next week." Crunchy Chip smiled, Dark Cacao nodded. "With who?" He asked. "Black Raisin and Raspberry." Crunchy Chip smiled more. "I see, they must of hit it off quite well than." Dark Cacao smiled as Crunchy Chip nodded and closed the door. "Three young cookies in love, well... They are 30, but still... Young..." Dark Cacao sighed.

"Man, I don't even get why I'm doing this, I'll make a complete fool of myself." Dark Cacao looked at himself in the mirror, his bedroom door opened as a Cream Wolf entered. "Ah, hello there. I guess you want pets?" Dark Cacao smiled as the Cream Wolf rolled onto its back spreading its legs. (Slut wolf) Dark Cacao bent down and petted it's stomach. "You're such a whore for pets." Dark Cacao laughed only for Crunchy Chip to walk in. "C'mon man! We don't have all day! We must get a couple of hours of training before dinner." Crunchy Chip patted his thigh causing the Cream Wolf to get up and follow him. Dark Cacao sighed as he got up. "It's almost time..." Dark Cacao left his room and walked to the Licorice Sea.

It was around 8PM he'd have to wait another hour before Affogato showed up, he had no idea on when Affogato will show up. He sat on a rock as he took out his phone to message Affogato, only a slight feeling of embarrassment came to him. "If I message him, I'll seem impatient or needy..." Dark Cacao became paranoid, he kept frantically looking around as he rocked back and forth.

Dark Cacao was planning to go back to the Citadel when Affogato arrived, causing Dark Cacao's paranoia to calm down. "I thought you wouldn't come!" Dark Cacao ran over and picked up Affogato. "I'd never stand you up, my love." Affogato nuzzled Dark Cacao's nose. "What do you want to see me for? And in such a dangerous place to?" Affogato asked, causing Dark Cacao to feel a lump forming at the back of his throat, how would he explain. "Well..." Dark Cacao hesitated as he put Affogato down. "Well? What?" Affogato asked as Dark Cacao looked at the snow.

"My Love, are you alright?" Affogato grabbed Dark Cacao's chin. "You seem stressed, have you not been getting sleep?" Affogato was getting worried by the second. "I just want to ask you an important question..." Dark Cacao looked away from Affogato. "What's the question? Do you want to break up or something? I mean if you want to break up you will need to pay child su-" Affogato was cut off by a quick kiss. "No, I don't want to break up, it would be terrible for you to look after twins by yourself, let alone I love you too much." Dark Cacao started to get onto one knee. "The fuck are you doing?" Affogato was confused.

Dark Cacao pulled out the box and opened it revealing a ring made from Chocolate and a shard of a Grape Crystal in it. (Btw Chocolate is like silver in the Dark Cacao Kingdom.) Affogato gasped, happy tears flooded his eyes, he knew the question. Dark Cacao took a deep breath before speaking only to be cut off. "Don't even ask 'Will you marry me?' the answer is yes!" Affogato squealed as he wiped the tears from his cheeks. "Good, My Prince." Dark Cacao stood up and put the ring on Affogato's finger. Affogato grabbed Dark Cacao's hair and kissed him, causing him to jolt backwards, but soon closed his eyes and picked up Affogato. "I'm becoming the prince of the Dark Cacao Kingdom!" Affogato squealed. "No, for now your a Prince but when we get married, then you will be King." Dark Cacao corrected Affogato. For once Affogato accepted being corrected, this was too much of an exciting moment to complain. Affogato's tears fell onto Dark Cacao's face, as Dark Cacao has tears falling from his eyes. This truly was a happy time for them and hopefully the Kingdom.

------------------------------

After 19 chapters, my dudes are engaged, fuck yes!

(1220 words)