Object Reveal

Dark Choco sighed as he sat at the dining table, Blackberry sat Infront of him panting, as Onion followed her holding her teddy bear. "Mummy, can I get a new toy?" Onion asked, only to get looked at with disappointment. "No, now don't ask again." Blackberry scowled slightly as she turned away from Onion, a gentle whimper came from Onion as she ran to Affogato's office. She opened the door, only to see Affogato on top of Dark Cacao, smothering him in kisses. Onion looked terrified as she ran to find another Cookie. Onion ran into the Nursery, only to see no signs of any adults. Onion sobbed as she screamed as loud as she could as she cried. Crunchy Chip ran in, holding a Cream Wolf pup. "Yes?!" Crunchy Chip panicked as he crouched down to comfort Onion. "No body cares about me! They all are ignoring me!" Onion wailed as she sobbed into Crunchy Chip's shirt. "Awww, it'll be okay. C'mon guests will be here in any moment. How about we go downstairs and get ready. I will also take you out shopping tomorrow." Crunchy Chip smiled as he picked up Onion and ran downstairs.

Crunchy Chip walked into the dining room and put Onion in a high chair. "Why was there crying?" Caramel Arrow asked as she played with her fingers. "Nothing to worry about." Crunchy Chip smiled as he patted Onion's back. Dark Cacao rushed into the dining  room as he was followed by Affogato. "They are here." A servant gently knocked onto the dining room door, only for a Hollyberry to zoom passed them and immediately squeeze Affogato and Dark Cacao. Pure Vanilla followed her as Wildberry followed them. "Someone invited Raspberry and Black Raisin. Who was that?" Pure Vanilla asked, only to see a Dark Cacao and Affogato being squeezed to death by Hollyberry. "I did!" Caramel Arrow chuckled. "Lady Hollyberry, loosen your grip. Affogato just had a child." Wildberry sighed, only for a Mulberry to slap his ass. "Juicy!" Mulberry chuckled as she sat down only for an angry Wildberry to stare at her. "W-where... I-is... G-golden... C-cheese...?" Dark Cacao asked as he struggled to breathe. "Dunno!" Hollyberry chuckled as she let go of both of them. "Poor Affogato." Onion smiled as she wiped her eyes. 

A loud bang came from the front door, as a Golden Cheese flew in. "MY APOLOCHEESE FOR BEING LATE!" Golden Cheese squawked as she sat on the chair. "Its fine..." Dark Cacao sighed as he sat down, patting the chair next to him for Affogato to sit down. Everyone sat down after greeting everyone. "My, it's been around 5 months?" Hollyberry laughed. "Well it's been two years for me." Golden Cheese smiled. "It's been 7 months." Pure Vanilla smiled. "Ahh yes, the twins are a month old, correct?" Hollyberry asked, only for Dark Cacao to stick up 3 fingers. "Oh! So Affogato was on trimester two?" Pure Vanilla looked around slightly confused, only for Golden Cheese to sit in pure confusion, she had no idea about any of this. "No! We left when he was on trimester two, he found out very late trimester one." Hollyberry chuckled. "Whaaaa?" Golden Cheese blurted out. "Affogato got pregnant cause of Dark Cacao." Wildberry sighed. "You missed out some important information I think." Golden Cheese blurted once more.

Crunchy Chip got up and walked to his bedroom, he knew damn well this conversation was going to turn to shit, but also because he had a meeting with Red Velvet for basically sex. Don't ask, Crunchy Chip just wanted sex. Probably mating season. Dark Cacao sighed as he tried to think of a way to explain. "That Crunchyussy is gonna get ate."  Caramel Arrow chuckled, only to be looked at by everyone on the table. "Mm, why don't we just go to my office?" Affogato suggested as the other right hands nodded and followed him. "Mm, Crunchy Chip has a lover?" Hollyberry asked. "Nah he is gonna get laid by a prostitute. Wait- AFFOGATO COME BACK!" Caramel Arrow ran after Affogato, she wanted to show the object she found earlier, Infront of everyone even Affogato. Pure Vanilla sighed as he began explaining the whole 'Affogato and Dark Cacao' incident. Hollyberry chuckled as she gulped down as much juice as she could cookily handle. Wildberry just sat back and tutted, watching this whole thing already go to shit.

Crunchy Chip smirked as he opened up his window and let Red Velvet inside. "Now, stay quiet." Crunchy Chip chuckled. "Mm, you need to stay quiet not me." Red Velvet whispered as he pushed Crunchy Chip against the bed. "Well, this is going to be weird." Crunchy Chip laughed slightly. "Eh, as long as my Mother doesn't find out and your boss doesn't, we should be good." Red Velvet smirked as he pinned Crunchy Chip to the bed. (Enjoy imagining them fucking, cuz I ain't writing that. Infact, I'll write it in my oneshot book at some point.)

Affogato sighed as he re-entered the dining room. "What is so important?!" Affogato snarrled as he sat back down, followed by Caramel Arrow and the other right hands. "Well, just wait!" Caramel Arrow chuckled, everyone at the table turned their heads to look at her. Blackberry motioned for Adventurer to cover Onion's ears incase it would be something rude. Caramel Arrow stood up onto the chair as she took out the wrapped objects. "Affogato, what are these?" Caramel Arrow asked, she hoped it would cause him to go into shock. "Erm, you realise you are holding two mummifying dead animals, right?" Affogato looked at Caramel Arrow with confusion. "Yo, WHAT!?" Everyone at the table yelled as they looked at Affogato. "Found a dead rabbit and a decapitated bear paw, so I decided to take them home and begin mummifying them." Affogato chuckled, only for Dark Cacao to move his seat away from him. "Ew!" Caramel Arrow freaked out as she dropped both of the objects. "Oh wait, no. One of them isn't the dead rabbit." Affogato thought about it as he moved it over to himself. "Ahh, yeah no. That is private property." Affogato sheepishly chuckled as he put it into his pocket. "Is that-" Hollyberry was cut off. "Yes. It is." Dark Cacao sighed as he turned his head away.

The dining room just stayed quiet, the only noise was from Onion squealing to herself as she ate the carrots. A loud moan echoed through the Citadel, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the dining room door, Adventurer immediately covered Onion's ears. "That sounded like Crunchy Chip..." Dark Cacao scowled slightly as he stared at Caramel Arrow. "Well. I didn't say it wasn't a male prostitute." Caramel Arrow chuckled quietly. She knew lying to Dark Cacao could get her into deep shit, but this time it was for the sake of Crunchy Chip's job. "Is he... A bottom?" Affogato asked, only to get nodded at. "Damn." Affogato added. Dark Cacao sighed before hitting his head on the table. "Aww, Dark Cacao it's alright." Hollyberry and Golden Cheese attempted to comfort him as Pure Vanilla tried to cover his pure ears. "Well, I'ma go eat out some Raspussy and Raisinussy, cya!" Caramel Arrow chuckled before dragging Black Raisin and Raspberry. Pure Vanilla sobbed as he ran to hide in a corner. Affogato rubbed Dark Cacao's back as he kissed his cheek gently.

 Now you may be asking where Dark Choco is, well he ran upstairs to eat dinner as he decided to go 'fuck you, I'm getting McCookie's' so yeah.

------------------------------------

The Smutty Wutty hint is for you, horny weasels

(1269 words, heh... Nice. 👉👌)