An arranged date.

It was around 6 PM, and Caramel Arrow came up with the greatest idea in all of history! She smirked at her own idea, the only think she needed to do is get Affogato on board, easier said that done, you'd think, but you're wrong.

Caramel Arrow ran to Affogato's office and opened the door only to see him making a medicine, it was for himself so she didn't worry. "Affogato! I have came up with the best idea, not even your mind can comprehend my greatness!" She chuckled, as Affogato turns around on his chair, with a confused but interested face. "Go on then, impress me." He said with a slight bit of bitterness to his tone. "How about you give Dark Cacao a note to meet him at 7 PM to go on a date but instead of saying it's a date, say it's just a walk around the Kingdom!" She smirked at her own idea. "I'm surprised that your small mind could of even thought of that.. but thinking about it... It's the best idea possible." He smirked, he wanted to go on a date with Dark Cacao.

"Great! I'll go inform him that he needs to get ready, while you write the note!" Caramel Arrow zoomed out of Affogato's office to go inform Dark Cacao. Affogato turned around, he grabbed his fountain pen and ripped a sheet of paper from his book, as he began writing. He had to think incredibly fast, and make it sound like just two friends hanging out, and that it's not date.

As he was writing he kept thinking of Dark Cacao's piercing amethyst eyes, strong jawline, long yet neat hair, the way he spoke in that deep, tired yet attractive tone, his strength by the fact he is as strong as 3 very well trained cookies, and his muscles, my god did Affogato think about Dark Cacao's muscles, he couldn't stop thinking about the fucking muscles he had.

Affogato couldn't stop blushing, the thought of Dark Cacao only made Affogato want him more and more, by the second. Until a loud knock came from his office door, BlackBerry entered. "Sir, I have come to inform you that Caramel Arrow says it's time for the note to be delivered." Blackberry looked calm. "Ah, yes thank you, Blackberry." Affogato picked up the note and ran up to the 4th floor to deliver the note. Once he put the note on Dark Cacao's desk he ran to the floor below to get ready.

Affogato took a quick shower and made his hair all nice and neat. He picked one of his most fanciest dresses and put fishnets on, along with some black heels. He quickly sat down at his vanity to do is make up. Once he was finished he looked at himself in the mirror, he liked how he looked, he thought it would be good enough to attract Dark Cacao, he was sorting out the slit in his dress as a loud knock came from his door. "Come in!" He said cheerfully, Dark Cacao walked in, he was just wearing his usual outfit. "You're quite dressed up aren't you?" Dark Cacao looked Affogato up and down.

"Why, of course I am, I haven't left the Citadel for a long time, so I thought to make myself looked very nice." Affogato's eyes gleemed with joy and excitement. "Hm, makes sense, you look lovely by the way." Dark Cacao added as he handed his hand out of Affogato to grab, which he grabbed soon as it was offered.

They walked out of the Citadel, Affogato with his normal confident smile and Dark Cacao with a slight smile on his face. "Where did you want to go?" Dark Cacao looked at him confused. "Ah, ermmm... That's your call My Liege." Affogato replied a bit embarrassed. "I guess we could take a stroll in the forest, sure it's dangerous in some cases but I brought my sword with me so we will be fine." Dark Cacao's smile became a bit more prominent as they walked to the Kingdom gates and went to the forest.

Affogato's face was bright red, he loved this so much, sure it wasn't much of a date but for him it was. They kept walking until they came across a little stream. "How could anything in earthbread be so small..." Affogato crouched down admiring the stream. "I don't know..." Dark Cacao adverted his gaze from Affogato due to his back showing quite a lot, him having no clue if he should stare at Affogato's back. "Surely you'll get cold in that?" Dark Cacao worryingly added. "No, of course I won't get cold! I'm a coffee cookie, I'm naturally warm!" Affogato stood up putting his hand in his hip. "Okay..." Dark Cacao felt unsure about this.

They carried on walking for a while longer until Dark Cacao heard something. He immediately started to protect Affogato. "My Liege, I stepped on stick, why are you acting as if you heard a Bean Bear?" Affogato looked confused. Dark Cacao turned around blushing from embarrassment to the point he could say nothing. They carried on a while longer, at this point the sun set and the night was prominent. Affogato shivered, 'perhaps wearing a skimpy outfit was a bad idea.' Affogato thought to himself as he felt something be wrapped around him. Dark Cacao's Cape was wrapped around him. It was very big in comparison to Affogato.

"Affogato, do you require anything else?" Dark Cacao looked at him with worry in his eyes. "I mean just a kiss from you, but that's it.." Affogato muttered under his breath, Dark Cacao heard it quite clearly. His face went red. 'Why would Affogato want me to kiss him?!?' Dark Cacao thought to himself, as he looked at Affogato's confused expression. "You want me to kiss you????" Dark Cacao responded confused and embarrassed, causing Affogato to turned his head to hide his embarrassed face. "How on earthbread did you hear that?!" Affogato had tears forming in his eyes, Dark Cacao was straight, he even said it himself. Dark Cacao looked at Affogato and grabbed his chin. "Well, do you?" Dark Cacao looked at Affogato with confusion. Affogato couldn't handle the embarrassment anymore, he ran as fast as he could. Leaving Dark Cacao feeling guilty and disappointed.

------------------------

I left you in disappointment, lol.

(1054 words)