Shopping

It was 10:12 AM, in the Dark Cacao Kingdom. The whole Citadel was awake, except for two. Affogato and Dark Cacao. As they stayed up for hours as last night Dark Cacao proposed to Affogato. A light breeze came from the open balcony door, causing Dark Cacao to cuddle Affogato for warmth, a loud bang was heard from outside causing Affogato to jump awake. "What was that..." Affogato's voice was exhausted, a slight sound of snoring came from Dark Cacao, leaving Affogato in confusion, worry. "Huh?..." Affogato turned his head to face Dark Cacao, his grip was tight around Affogato's waist. Affogato sighed as he moved Dark Cacao's arm and got out of bed.

"What a strange noise..." Affogato mumbled as he walked to the wardrobe to get changed, he heard movement from the bed, he turned around only to see Dark Cacao has rolled over. "I didn't even realise he snored, my my, I am such an idiot." Affogato chuckled as he grabbed his clothes. A loud bang was heard again. "Hm, I'll look soon..." Affogato sighed as he quickly put on his clothes and boots and ran to the balcony. "Ah, building work! Dark Cacao must be building something." Affogato sighed from relief as he watched the Cookies building.

After a couple of minutes Affogato felt the cold breeze, he sneezed, but left unheard by everyone. His sneezes are very pathetic, you can barely call them a sneeze. Affogato groaned as he went inside. "Why does no-one ever bless me when I sneeze!" Affogato complained. He turned his head to look at Dark Cacao but he was missing. "Hm, well he must've woken up." Affogato sighed he was about to go to his bedroom when he heard something. "Bless you." Dark Cacao was behind him brushing his teeth. "Don't creep up on me like that!" Affogato was startled and annoyed. "You wanted someone to 'bless you' so I blessed you, just because we got engaged last night doesn't mean you can start complaining." Dark Cacao's voice was muffled by the toothbrush and toothpaste.Affogato stomped his foot and walked to his bedroom. "Pregnancy mood swing." Dark Cacao chuckled before he went to the bathroom.

Couple of hours later

Affogato entered Dark Cacao's office with a smile on his face. "What do you require?" Dark Cacao asked only to see Affogato's grin become bigger. "I want to go shopping!" Affogato smiled, Dark Cacao sighed. He knew where this will lead to. "Fine, when do you want to go?" Dark Cacao asked. "Now!" Affogato chuckled, leaving Dark Cacao slightly annoyed, "Why now?" Dark Cacao grumbled as he looked at Affogato. "Because I want to get the dress of the wedding!" Affogato chuckled leaving Dark Cacao more annoyed. "Why get the dress now? We haven't even started planning! It'll have to wait." Dark Cacao grumbled. "But there's a really pretty dress I want! And it wont ever be on sale again!" Affogato pulled Dark Cacao's arm waiting for a response. "Fine! We'll go now..." Dark Cacao sighed as he got up.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the shop where it was being sold, Dark Cacao sighed as he waited outside, he took out his phone and was messaging Hollyberry for help. He always hated going shopping, it didn't matter who he shopped with he hated it. A Cookie came up to Dark Cacao. "Your majesty! Can you play tag with me and my friends?" The Cookie asked as he looked at Dark Cacao, a slight smile appeared on Dark Cacao's face. "Let me think, hold on for a second, okay?" Dark Cacao's smile became bigger.

Affogato was looking around in the shop for other things he could buy, but found nothing. "Everything is so not my tastes, I mean who even likes brown on their dresses?!" Affogato complained to himself as he went to buy the dress. Once he bought the dress he went back outside only to see Dark Cacao chuckling to himself. "What's happened?" Affogato asked. "I was invited to a game of tag..." Dark Cacao's face became more serious. "And? Did you scared the children?" Affogato grumbled, occasionally Dark Cacao would scare children when playing tag, never on purpose, of course. "All the cookies screamed... I... I hoped they had fun." Dark Cacao hesitated slightly. Affogato looked around to see if there was any scared Cookies, but none were scared, they all were cheerful and happy, unlike before.

"Hm, well I guess that's fine, but I want to do more shopping." Affogato giggled as Dark Cacao sighed. "Of course you do..." Dark Cacao grumbled. Affogato grabbed Dark Cacao's arm and pulled him to another shop. "You don't need to come inside." Affogato walked in. A couple next to where Dark Cacao was waiting, were having a conversation. "Did you here? Apparently some cookies saw Dark Cacao and Affogato at the licorice sea, and Dark Cacao proposed to Affogato!" One of the cookies gossiped. Dark Cacao gulped, imagine all of his Kingdom finds out he and Affogato are dating! That would be terrible. Dark Cacao panicked a bit, but kept listening into the conversation. "Yes I did! The whole Kingdom knows, nobody is sure if it's true though, Dark Cacao promised us he would never date another Cookie after Queen Butter died." The other Cookie seemed aggravated.

Dark Cacao grew paranoid, he thought the whole Kingdom hated him, he was lost in thought but stopped as he felt Affogato's hand touch his cheek. "My Liege? Are you alright?" Affogato asked only for his hand to be slapped away. Dark Cacao seemed annoyed at Affogato, Dark Cacao got up and walked away. Affogato was upset and confused. "My Liege! Wait!" Affogato yelled as he ran towards Dark Cacao. Only to be ignored. Affogato grabbed Dark Cacao's arm and pulled him. "Why are you ignoring me!" Affogato was upset. The Cookies around them turned to look, could the rumour they heard be true?

"What do you want!?" Dark Cacao was aggravated. "Why are you being so cold all of a sudden!? What did I do wrong?..." Affogato grew upset as a tear fell down his cheek. "Everything in the Kingdom what's falling apart, is your fault!" Dark Cacao snarrled, Affogato was shocked. "What!? But a couple of weeks ago you said nothing was my fault!" Affogato let go of Dark Cacao's arm. "You ruined everything, just leave me be, and infact. Dont talk to me, ever!" Dark Cacao turned around and walked away. Leaving Affogato alone with cookies looking at him, he felt as if they were laughing at him, he felt as if they all thought it was funny that he got hurt.

Affogato clenched his fists. "FINE THEN! BE A FUCKING DICK! I NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAYS! I WILL HAPPILY HAVE THE KIDS GROW UP KNOWING THEIR FATHER IS A FUCKING BITCH!" Affogato yelled, but it wasn't heard by Dark Cacao, he sniffled. He didn't mean it, it just slipped out. The crowd all looked shocked, but one spoke up. "We all knew the kingdom would fall apart soon as you got unbanished!" The cookie snarrled at Affogato. Affogato's eyes had tears falling out, almost as if it was a watering can. Affogato wiped his eyes and ran the opposite direction. 'Why did this happen the day after I got engaged!' Affogato thought....

Maybe, it wasn't their happy ending after all?...

--------------------------

This has nothing to do with this chapter, but my sister drew tits on Oyster Cookie for some reason, I found it in a album on my phone.

(1249 words)