Hol' on a minute.

Hollyberry was asked to care for Affogato, for Dark Cacao was sparring with the guards to see how long they'd last. "So, your telling me that you only have Hay Fever and a Shell Fish Allergy?" Hollyberry asked again as she rubbed Affogato's stomach. "Yes, only those. I'm allergic to pollen. But also Crabs, Prawns, Shrimps and anything with shells or a exoskeleton." Affogato explained, he just wanted Hollyberry to stop asking. "Alright, well I know what happens when people with a shell fish allergy act when they eat shell fish, they vomit blood. But you haven't done that, let alone it doesn't bloat your stomach." Hollyberry was trying her hardest to figure it out. "The Citadel doesn't cook anything with Shell Fish, due to my allergy." Affogato sighed.

"Okay... But Hay Fever also doesn't do that... Unless... Hol' on, how much do you commonly eat?" Hollyberry asked. "I don't eat much, normally. Normally the same portion as a Female Teenager?" Affogato mumbled. "Your eating triple the usual amount you eat then! I think I know what's happening!" Hollyberry chuckled. "What?!? Do I have a tape worm?!?" Affogato started to panic. "No silly, your pregnant!" Hollyberry chuckled louder. "WHAT! But I'm a guy!" Affogato was confused, I mean why wouldn't he?

"Your as silly as when I first met you! I can easily tell when someone's pregnant! I've had two children myself, two beautiful grand children and I'm soon going to be a great grand mother!" Hollyberry beemed. "You have two kids?.." Affogato was confused, Hollyberry was 50 yet she only said she had 1 child. " Ah, yes. You see Royalberry's dad isn't who you think he is, he isn't a handsome king of a kingdom, he was a knight, this knight was from somewhere completely different. I offered to make him a lord in my Kingdom but he refused, but that night. That night was pure bliss." Hollyberry chuckled. "No, who is the second child?.." Affogato rubbed his stomach. "Cocoa Cookie! You see Royalberry's dad is Tea Knight, that one night stand became 16 shags." Hollyberry giggled. "COCOA COOKIE?!" Affogato was shocked. "Yup! I was 31 when she was born she is now 19, she is in the hands of Tea Knight." Hollyberry giggled.

"What the fuck-" Affogato wasn't expecting any of that, but he wasn't surprised Hollyberry fucked Tea Knight, if she is going to promote or give gratitude to a Cookie, she most likely will fuck them the same night. "I know! That was Dark Cacao's reaction, Pure Vanilla's reaction was more disturbed and Golden Cheese smiled and laughed!" Hollyberry chuckled. "Y'know your stomach is the same size as Jungleberry's stomach when she was at the first trimester." Hollyberry caressed Affogato's stomach. "What?... How do you even know I'm in the first trimester?" Affogato was confused. "Ah, because the size. It's too small to be 2nd trimester of any amount of kids. And you said twins run in your blood line, so it's most likely two." Hollyberry giggled.

"T-twins?!..." Affogato was disturbed. How would he tell Dark Cacao? "Yup! Most likely Twins. Twins are normally more likely to happen if a parent has twins in their blood line. And your a twin!" Hollyberry smiled as she caressed Affogato's cheek. "Don't worry, I'll help you throughout the pregnancy! So will Dark Cacao, when you tell him!" Hollyberry comforted Affogato. "We need to double check!" Affogato wanted to make sure he was pregnant. "I'll go see if Blackberry has pregnancy tests, it seems like some shit she would have!"

Hollyberry ran to Blackberry and asked for a pregnancy test, which of course she had, a maid was trying to have children so Blackberry stocked up on pregnancy tests for her. Hollyberry ran back to Affogato and handed him the pregnancy test. "Read the instructions!" Hollyberry was excited, she could be the godmother of Affogato's child. Affogato came out of the bathroom with a giant smile. "Two lines! I'm going to tell Dark Cacao!" Affogato squealed as he ran to go tell Dark Cacao.

"My love! I have something to tell you!" Affogato walked into Dark Cacao's office. Dark Cacao got up and walked to Affogato. "Yes, my love?" Dark Cacao was confused. "I'm pregnant!" Affogato squealed. Dark Cacao's face changed, he was shocked. "W-what?..." Dark Cacao looked at Affogato with worry, Affogato showed him the pregnancy test! "See! I'm going to be a dad!" Affogato squealed more, Dark Cacao was in disbelief, he was trying to process what was said, but he struggled miserably. Affogato jumped onto Dark Cacao and kissed him. "I love you so much!" Affogato hugged Dark Cacao, minding his stomach. "I- erm-, love you too?" Dark Cacao seemed unsure, they weren't even married. Does that mean Dark Cacao has to propose to Affogato?...

Dark Cacao smiled, he finally processed what happened as he held onto Affogato. "I'm proud of you, my love." Dark Cacao smothered Affogato in kisses. Dark Cacao was excited but worried, he now has 3 things on his mind. The Kingdom, The new life and... Well... Hm... Something to do with Affogato.. but what?...

-----------------------

I left you to figure out what the third thing was. I'm so great lmao.

(860 words, seems to be the average length.)