Spying.

Hollyberry and Pure Vanilla came to the Dark Cacao Kingdom to check on their friend, but also to discuss important matters.

Raspberry and Wildberry came along with Hollyberry, while Pure Vanilla just brought Black Raisin. Caramel Arrow was happy to see Raspberry and Black Raisin. (She wanted to see their. Raspussy and Raisinussy) While Dark Cacao, Hollyberry and Pure Vanilla were in the dining room discussing shit, Caramel Arrow and Affogato spied on them.

"And, no joke, said: 'There are two sexes. The one I had with your mother and the one I had with your father.' with a straight face! Like C'mon man!" Hollyberry chuckled. "Lady Hollyberry, it was a joke." Wildberry sighed, Hollyberry looked at him then looked to Dark Cacao. "Do you have any Berry Juice?" Hollyberry asked. "No, it's banned in my Kingdom." Dark Cacao responded with his calm face. "Lady Hollyberry, you have been told by Queen Jungleberry you are not allowed Berry Juice." Wildberry sighed, he just wanted to talk important matters.

"Would you like a raisin bun, Raspberry?" Black Raisin asked, Raspberry had her earphones in. Wildberry unplugged her earphones only to be hit with a moan from her phone. Everyone turned their heads towards Raspberry, hasn't noticed it yet. Pure Vanilla opened his eyes, he looked terrified, my man was too pure for this shit. "Oh my!.." Was all Pure Vanilla could say. Hollyberry just chuckled. "I didn't realise that was unbanned in your Kingdom, Dark Cacao. You don't seem like the kind to let cookies have access to that website!" Hollyberry laughed as she adjusted herself. Dark Cacao turned his head in embarrassment. "Someone needs to tell her!" Black Raisin said as she covered Pure Vanilla's ears.

"Madam Raspberry." Wildberry nudged her. "Huh? What?" Raspberry responded as she took her earphones off only to notice they were unplugged. "Oh! Shit! Sorry! I just wanted to finish it." Raspberry plugged her earphones back in. "No, Black Raisin was wondering if you wanted a Raisin bun." Wildberry sighed.  "No thank you!" Raspberry put her earphones back in and carried on watching her cookie porn.

"I never expected that!" Caramel Arrow whispered to Affogato. "I didn't either. It's Probably unbanned so Dark Cacao can jerk off to it!" Affogato whispered and chuckled slightly.

Dark Choco walked into the dining room. "Dad, how have you gotten over mother's death?" Dark Choco asked with a tear down his cheek. "He hasn't!" Hollyberry laughed. "I have actually Hollyberry. It just takes time, you'll find someone else to replace Avocado, alright?" Dark Cacao looked at his sons upset face. "Oh right... So am I going to become gay, like you?" Dark Choco asked with a straight face, He was being serious. "Dark Cacao, your gay?." Pure Vanilla turned his head towards Dark Cacao.

"GAY FOR THAT AFFOUSSY!" Crunchy Chip chuckled, he was in the dining room to feed his Cream Wolves. "Affoussy? What's that?" Wildberry looked confused. "It's like another word for pussy? But you add someone's flavour or first few letters of their flavour." Crunchy Chip smiled. "Who has Affo in their flavour?" Wildberry looked at Crunchy Chip. "Affogato does." Black Raisin answered. "Hol' on! YOUR FUCKING YOUR RIGHT-HAND???" Hollyberry was confused, Pure Vanilla was disturbed and Dark Cacao was embarrassed.

"How tight is he? From a scale of 1 to 10." Hollyberry asked, Wildberry looked at her, he was disgusted that she dare ask a question as private as that! "Lady Hollyberry! That is a personal question! Dark Cacao shall not answer that!" Wildberry had frustration in his tone. "9 out 10" Dark Cacao answered. "He isn't as tight as before." He added. Wildberry looked fucking disturbed Pure Vanilla was just hiding in a corner while Black Raisin comforted him.

Caramel Arrow burst out laughing. "YOUR AFFOUSSY IS TIGHT AS FUCK, BOY!" She started to cry from the laughter, Affogato just stood there, disturbed. "OH MY WITCH, HE'S BLUSHING, MY DUDE HAS BEEN FUCKED BY DARK CACAO!" Caramel Arrow rolled around on the floor. Dark Cacao was disturbed as much as Affogato. "I am so sorry, I didn't realise that you were there, my love." Dark Cacao got up and walked over to Affogato. "Oh my god!!!! Even his hair looks like he has been shagging!" Hollyberry bursted out laughing. Raspberry was to busy listening to her porn to give a shit.

Affogato started to giggle, Dark Cacao just felt even more embarrassed. "Damn, I guess my Affoussy is tighter then I thought!" Affogato giggled, Dark Cacao tried to hide his face. "C'mon, kiss him, your majesty!" Crunchy Chip smirked. Affogato jumped onto Dark Cacao. "Pure Vanilla isn't liking this!" Black Raisin tried to get her voice through all the laughing. Wildberry sighed. "Kiss me!" Affogato giggled. Dark Cacao quickly gave him a kiss. "No! A proper kiss!" Hollyberry chuckled. Dark Cacao sighed, this meeting went to shit quicker then he imagined. He kissed Affogato, slowly Affogato put his tongue in Dark Cacao's mouth. "Shitting hell! They are fucking making out!" Hollyberry laughed. Wildberry couldn't hold back laughter, he started to cackle.

Well, that didn't go as planned.

---------------------------------

Why does every time I write 'Vanilla' this  😏  emoji fucking pops up!?

Do ya'll want me to make Affogato pregnant?

(848 words)