Story time.

Affogato finally finished his work, now with a couple of days free, he is left confused and disappointed.

"Now with nothing left to do... What do I do?" He gently whispered, looking at his snakes.

Each one looked at him through the glass of their cage, not understanding what he said.

"Ssss... Utter shit." He got up from his chair, beginning to make his way to the window.

His heels tapping against the floor, making the snakes think it was finally food time.

He picked up a mouse and gave it to the hognose snake, the other snakes begging for food.

"Oh... But you have already eaten, yesterday. You must wait."

He looked out the window, watching Dark Choco play outside with Onion, pure bliss on both of their faces.

He sighed as he walked away, heading straight to the door.

He gently opened it up, taking a look on either side, checking if his guards were there or not.

He exited before going up the stairs, heading to the nursery.

As he opened the door, he saw Crunchy Chip babysitting them.

"Man, wouldn't it be embarrassing if Red Velvet got you pregnant?" Caramel Arrow's voice chimed from Affogato's blind spot.

"Doubt it! I've just been eating a fuck ton of sweets!" Crunchy Chip laughed.

"Greetings you two." Affogato cleared his throat as he headed to the cots.

The two were startled as they moved to the door.

"You can leave. Their father is here to actually full fill that role." He waved the two off.

Quickly they bolted out of the room, leaving Affogato alone with his children.

"Aww! Cacao Cream, you're sitting up by yourself!~" He chuckled, booping his son on his nose.

Mocha babbled as he stared at his brother, upset about the lack of attention.

Affogato picked up Cacao Cream, holding him by one arm, turning around and picking up Mocha, a smile plastered on his face.

He sat down on the floor, putting the twins on the floor with him.

Mocha crawled away, as Cacao Cream stayed next to him, refusing to explore the floor.

He tugged on his father's robes, trying to pull them down, or atleast get on his lap.

"Hm... You're now 8 months. I think I'll get you a bottle instead." He got up, taking Cacao Cream with him as he walked to the kitchen, leaving Mocha unattended.

Mocha watched the door closed before crawling over to it.

He stood up, trying to get out, only to fall down, making a loud thud before whining.

The sound of fabric, along with metal boots, rushed over to the door as it got opened.

Mocha moved away, only to see his dad staring at him.

"What happened?" Dark Cacao asked, crouching down to stare at his son.

"Why are you on the floor unsupervised?" He asked as it picked his son up.

Affogato appeared from the corner, his face turned into slight worry as he realised what he did.

He gulped as he walked past the two of them, Dark Cacao looking up at his husband.

"Affogato."

"Errr. Yes my liege?"

Affogato pretended the pick up Cacao Cream and give him the bottle.