Explanation

After lunch Affogato went into Dark Cacao's office to explain about his issues.

He was about to open the door when Dark Cacao opened it for him. "Come inside." Dark Cacao smiled slightly, Affogato walked in and sat down. Dark Cacao crouched down Infront of Affogato. "So, what is the matter?" Dark Cacao looked at Affogato with a worried look. "Personal reasons..." Affogato sighed looking at Dark Cacao. "What kind of personal reasons, family?" Dark Cacao started to caress Affogato's cheek. "Not family.. just jealousy issues..." Affogato began to tear up.

Dark Cacao hugged Affogato. "Jealous about what?..." Dark Cacao was concerned. 'Why is Affogato jealous?' he thought to himself. "I hate HER, SHE always thinks she's better then me!" Affogato snarrled he hates mentioning her. "Who is this 'her'?" Dark Cacao asked hugging him still.

"My old replacement, she is the issue! She came up to me earlier today..." Affogato's voice became dim as he sniffled. "Ugh, her... I know what cookie you're talking about" Dark Cacao grunted as his clenched his fist. White Choco Sauce was Affogato's old replacement, she was worse then Affogato in every single way.

"She is a complete twat... Say, what did you say to you?" Dark Cacao looked worried again. "She said I'd never change and I'd still be a backstabbing bitch like I was months ago.." Affogato rubbed his eyes trying to hold back tears, only to feel Dark Cacao wipe them away with his sleeve. "Don't cry, crying makes me feel like I'm a terrible King..." Dark Cacao comforted Affogato, as Affogato burried his head into his shoulder.

Affogato sobbed waiting for his tears to stop before he left the office. "Did anything else happen?..." Dark Cacao moved Affogato's bang out the way. "Not really, just the 14th watcher being s complete asshole." Affogato burried his head further into Dark Cacao's shoulder, to the point he could feel his warm breath. 

"Caramel Arrow has complained about him already, he'll be fired soon. Don't you worry." Dark Cacao patted Affogato's back, as he gently gave Affogato a kiss on his cheek. Affogato blushed he never thought Dark Cacao would ever put his lips on any part of him. Dark cacao slowly let go over Affogato, but he seemed like he wanted it to last for a while, Affogato stopped him from completely letting go.

"How about we just hug a little longer, until I feel better." Affogato asked. "I have work to do Affogato, and I'm pretty sure you do to." Dark Cacao replied depressingly. Affogato kept persuading him trying to let them hug a bit longer. Dark Cacao gave up and hugged Affogato for longer. They hugged for around 4 minutes until a guard knocked on the door.

"Ah, yes I forgot I needed to discuss the defense with a general." Dark Cacao got up and grabbed Affogato's hand to help him up. Affogato left the office right as the guard entered. He was still happy about the kiss he got not too long ago. He ran to Caramel Arrow who was eating on the wall, she obviously was still hungry. "DARK CACAO KISSED MY CHEEK!!!" Affogato squealed like a little girl. "FUCK YESS DUDEEE, HE SO WANTS TO EAT YO AFFOUSSY" Caramel Arrow grinned happy about the news, but Affogato's face turned cold, he hated anytime Caramel Arrow adds "ussy" to anything.

----------------------------

I apologize for the late update, I was at my best friend's house, playing with her dogs.

(571 words)