The new arrivals.

Affogato and Dark Cacao was cuddling on the balcony, Dark Cacao was being very clingy, more than usual. The night before Affogato had very bad contractions, causing Dark Cacao to worry that he was going in to labour, but surprisingly, it was just warning sign. By that I mean, a sign he was going to go to labour soon. The sun was brighter than usual, the snow was almost completely melted, the Cherry Blossoms blew past the two men, only for the sound of the balcony door sliding. "Your Majestys, I have come to inform you that your teas are ready." Blackberry placed the tray onto the table on the balcony, with a sweet smile. "Mm, thank you, Blackberry." Dark Cacao turned around with a slight smile. "Yes yes, no need to thank me, I'm just doing my job." Blackberry smiled as she bowed, leaving the balcony.

Dark Cacao let go of Affogato's waist and picked up his tea. "Shit! It's hot!" Dark Cacao immediately put the cup down as he waved his hand around. "No shit Sherlock, it came from a hot place." Affogato chuckled. "I know it's from a hot place, I just didn't realise it was this hot!" Dark Cacao sighed. "And I'm the hot place it came from!~" Affogato winked at Dark Cacao. "Mmm, I changed my mind, it's not hot." Dark Cacao turned away as he picked the cup again. "Ohhh? So I'm not hot anymore???" Affogato became slightly offended, Dark Cacao chuckled before handing Affogato his tea. "Hm, no your still hot, just the tea is less hot." Dark Cacao smiled as he slapped Affogato's ass. "Hmph! Good!" Affogato turned his head away, hiding his red face.

Dark Cacao turned Affogato's face towards his. "Someone is quite red, aren't they." Dark Cacao teased slightly, followed by a chuckle. "Whore!" Affogato chuckled as he booped Dark Cacao's nose. "Mmm, nah. Your more of a whore." Dark Cacao chuckled, as he hugged Affogato. "Too tight!" Affogato pushed Dark Cacao slightly until he loosened his grip. "Ah, yes yes. I apologize." Dark Cacao loosened his grip as he kissed Affogato's forehead. "Mmm, yeah, good. Now, how the fuck do you be a parent?" Affogato asked, only to get a kiss as a response. "You first need a child." Dark Cacao chuckled only to get slapped. "I know that!" Affogato sighed. "Well you need to learn." Dark Cacao rubbed his cheek. "Well! Your a dad, tell me how to be a parent?" Affogato asked, only to get a chuckle as a response. "I hate you! I'm going inside!" Affogato grumbled before going inside.

Blackberry was feeding Onion as Affogato sat at the dining table. "Hello, your majesty." Blackberry smiled, only for a big sigh as a response. "Mummy, why is he sad?" Onion asked. "Hm. Is everything okay, your majesty?" Blackberry asked. "Hmph! Dark Cacao is refusing to tell me how to be a parent." Affogato grumbled as he sighed. "How about you look after Onion for today." Blackberry smiled, as she fed Onion. "Hm! It should be easy!" Affogato chuckled as he sat up. "Enjoy looking after her!" Blackberry got up and left the dining room. "I- give me a warning!" Affogato scoffed, causing Onion to tear up. "Hey! Don't cry!" Affogato panicked causing Onion to sniffle. "No no no! Don't cry! When you cry I cry!" Affogato walked over to Onion trying to comfort her. "Because I'm Onion?" Onion asked as she sobbed. "No! My emotions reflect on others!" Affogato panicked, he knew damn well he was talking bullshit. "Wahhhhhh!" Onion wailed, causing Affogato's eyes to tear up."No! Dont cry! How about we erm-, go on a walk?" Affogato smiled as tears fell from his eyes. "O-okay..." Onion stuttered as she lifted her arms up, indicating she wanted to be carried. "Okay! Let's go then!" Affogato wiped the tears from his eyes and carried Onion to the gate.

As Affogato was about to open the gate, a guard stopped him. "You mustn't leave without His Highness." The guard spoke, only for Affogato to give him a death stare. "We are getting His Highness!" The second guard spoke up before running to the Citadel. "Oh for fuck sake!" Affogato growled, as Onion gripped on tighter. "You must stay here until His Highness arrives." The guard grabbed onto Affogato's arm. "Fuckkkkk" Affogato groaned out, as Onion burried her head into his shoulder. After a couple of minutes Dark Cacao arrived, his face was his normal cold, strict and emotionless face. "What is the matter?" Dark Cacao asked as he grabbed Affogato's shoulder. "Hmph! Nothing! I just wanted to take Onion on a walk!" Affogato grumbled, only for Dark Cacao to smile slightly. "Yes, I see. I'll come with you, but! I'll stay behind you." Dark Cacao chuckled. "Why?!" Affogato asked. "You know exactly why." Dark Cacao sighed as he pointed to Affogato's stomach. "Yes, I remember." Affogato sighed before leaving.

Dark Cacao stayed behind Affogato, smiling and occasionally waving at Onion when she turned her head towards him, making sure he was still behind them. Affogato sighed, only for Dark Cacao to grab his shoulder once more. "What's up with you?" Dark Cacao asked, as Affogato put Onion onto the floor. "I'm just pissed off." Affogato sighed, as Onion sat down and played with the snow covered grass. "Affogato, I know why you're pissed off, I just can't help you become a parent until you have kids." Dark Cacao sighed as he put his forehead against Affogato's. "Yeah yeah, I just want to be prepared." Affogato mumbled. "I know. And I already think you are." Dark Cacao smiled as he kissed Affogato. "Ew." Onion gagged slightly, only causing them to laugh. "Hm?" Dark Cacao looked at her. "No kissing!" Onion chuckled. "Okay! Let's just keep going." Affogato smiled, as they continued with the walk, not talking but chuckling, until they went home.

A couple of hours went by, Crunchy Chip and Caramel Arrow were playing a game, as Affogato laid on top of Dark Cacao. "Gayness I say." Crunchy Chip chuckled. "AH! YOUR CREAM WOLF IS LICKING MY FOOT!" Caramel Arrow gasped as she laughed. "Yooo, it's your tickle spot?" Crunchy Chip asked only to get a nod. "Loser!" Crunchy Chip laughed. Dark Cacao sighed with a slight chuckle as he started attacking Affogato's neck with kisses. Blackberry walked in, carrying Onion. "Adventurer won't be back until next week, like usual." Blackberry sighed. "Okay!" Crunchy Chip chuckled as he tickled Caramel Arrow. "Tickle torture I see." Blackberry chuckled as she put Onion on the sofa. "Yup!" Crunchy Chip chuckled as he tickled Caramel Arrow more. "Poor Caramel Arrow." Onion sighed as she started playing with her feet. Affogato grumbled slightly as he adjusted himself. "Heavy...!" Dark Cacao groaned slightly. "Ew, he's horny!" Crunchy Chip chuckled. Affogato sighed. "Disappointment." Affogato sighed once more. 

A couple of minutes passed, everyone stayed in silence. Dark Cacao's face became confused. "Why is my leg wet?" Dark Cacao asked Affogato quietly, but no response, Affogato seemed shocked and uncomfortable. Blackberry looked at them, her face shifted. "Is it time?" Blackberry asked, only to get a slight nod from Affogato. Crunchy Chip and Caramel Arrow looked at them with confusion. "Okay! Hospital time then." Blackberry got up, and helped Affogato to the front door, as Dark Cacao followed.

(If you thought I was gonna write about Affogato giving birth? Mmm nah, you can write it.)

Dark Cacao was panicking slightly, as Blackberry tried to calm him down. "He'll be fine." Blackberry smiled nervously. "I know! Just worried..." Dark Cacao mumbled... A nurse came out of the room, with a slight smile. "You may come in." The Nurse smiled bigger, Dark Cacao shot up and went in. "What are the genders?" Blackberry asked. "Their both boys." The nurse chuckled. "Flavours?" Blackberry asked. "Mocha and Cacao Cream, any other questions?" The Nurse asked. "No. But thank you for your time, I'll go inside." Blackberry chuckled as she walked inside. Dark Cacao was cuddling Affogato, as Affogato held the children. "Hm, I'll sit down here." Blackberry smiled as she sat down. Affogato and Dark Cacao cuddled eachother more. "Now you need to decide who becomes the next King, as your other son doesn't want to be King." Affogato chuckled. "If you require help you to, do ask me, I shall gladly help." Blackberry smiled. "Thank you, Blackberry." Dark Cacao smiled as he kissed Affogato's cheek.

---------------------------------

Two kids, ohhhh fuck. (Btw Mocha was born before Cacao Cream)

(1410 words)