Wedding Ceremony.

Dark Cacao sat at his desk, running his fingers through his hair as he watched the clock tick.

"In an hour... just an hour..." He muttered under his breathe, picking up a eye brow brush and doing his eye brows.

He was in a suit, his hair done up neatly, some strands left untouched at the front to add an extra touch.

He had chocolate bamboo in his hair, along with snow covered branches, all perfectly placed to add an extra detail.

His suit had matching branches, along with the chocolate bamboo, all neatly plastered down the sides.

Giggling echo through the citadel, Dark Cacao could barely pay notice, until a familiar voice giggled.

"Oh quit it!" Affogato laughed as he did his make up, he was in a dress, a very pretty dress in fact, it was an off the shoulder dress, purple with silver accents, the same matching silver branches along the seem.

"Ass for days!" Caramel Arrow teased, she was in a suit along with a small skirt wrapped around it, heals and stockings, her tie matching her hair.

"Lemme tie up the soon to be King's hair!" Hollyberry laughed, stepping over the messy room as she began neatly tying his hair up.

Her dress was pink, cherries, strawberries, raspberries and Holly hollyberries line the outside of the pleated skirt, a white ruffle underneath, along with a furred corset and sleeves.

Golden Cheese sat in the corner, she was in a short dress, turquoise and gold, a tube top, pleated skirt, conjoined with golden suspenders, no under boob for once.

"You look most certainly like a royalty member!" Hollyberry chimed as she braied his hair and put into a bun.

Affogato could only smile, sweet compliments kept filling his ears, he felt like he was high on sugars, truly the day he wanted ever so badly, was the day he never expected to happen so fast.

Blackberry walked over, she was in a long black dress, a bustle on the back, and some black boots, she looked like she was attending a funeral in the victorian era.

Onion was behind her, in a tiny little white dress, holding Affogato's bouquet and her petal basket, little sprouts rimmed the outside of her skirt and sleeves, little puffed up sleeves may I add.

Blackberry brought over Affogato's veil as she looked at him.

"... Everything seems good. I may put the veil on." She whispered as she checked his make up, he nodded as he crouched down, feeling the veil go onto his head piece.

"He looks a goddess in that." Golden Cheese smiled as she walked over, the tight fitting dress, yet loose at the bottom, off the shoulder sleeves with gloves and a shawl, really did make him look magical.

"Now... You still have an hour separated from him. You got that?" Blackberry asked as he nodded.

"Well. Onion. Hand over his bouquet." Blackberry ordered, Onion ran over and handed him his bouquet.

Affogato took the bouquet and adjusted his veil, making it not touch his staining dark plum lipstick.

"Aye aye aye! He doesn't have his pearls on!" Caramel Arrow noticed as she picked up a pearl necklace along with bracelets.

Hollyberry bent down and fixed the bottom of his dress, making it neater.

Golden Cheese stepped onto Hollyberry and clipped a back veil onto his head piece, making it drag against the floor if he was to move his head.

Affogato looked at himself in the mirror, leaning against the vanity in front of it, smiling happily.

"Gimmie a lash flutter, let me see that sexiness." Hollyberry smiled as she rested her head onto his shoulder.