Cream Wolves

Caramel Arrow rushed around grabbing towels. Dark Cacao walked. "Crunchy Chip, how the fuck did your Cream Wolf get pregnant??" Dark Cacao was confused. "He had sexual time with his Cream Wolf." Blackberry barged into the conversation, with a chuckle. "... Crunchy Chip did you have sex with your fucking Cream Wolf?" Dark Cacao questioned. "No! That's not even possible! I cant get other species pregnant!" Crunchy Chip started to get defensive. "You said you are half Cream Wolf." Affogato leaned on the wall. "Dude, doesn't mean I can get a Cream Wolf pregnant!" Crunchy Chip was more defensive. "Sir, I have hot water bottles." A servant walked in. "Mummy, why is Crunchy Chip shouting?" Onion came downstairs only to see the Cream Wolf whimpering.

"Berriussy your daughter is down stairs." Caramel Arrow nudged her as she came back from the bathroom. "Onion, go back to bed, it's passed your bed time. Get Daddy to read you a story." Blackberry stopped Onion from going into the room. Adventurer picked up Onion and took her to her bedroom. The servant left the room, and went to grab pillows. "Dark Cacao can you comfort my Cream Wolf?" Crunchy Chip asked, as he prepared the towels. "Alright." Dark Cacao walked over to the Cream Wolf and crouched down.

"Yo, Crunchyussy, who is going at the other end?" Caramel Arrow looked confused. "Well whoever it is, it's not going to be me, because I want to sleep." Affogato grumbled. "Well Affoussy, how about you do it, since you volunteered." Caramel Arrow chuckled. "Ew no! That's going to ruin my dress! I've already had to change because of the injured cookies." Affogato complained. "I'll get Dark Cacao to do you know what" Caramel Arrow whispered while doing the 👉👌 hand action. "Fine! I'll do it, me get changed first!" Affogato grumbled. "No, I want Blackberry to be at the end, Affogato you just give her medicine." Crunchy Chip stood up.

"I'm guessing it's because I've had a child I know how it works?" Blackberry responded as she walked towards the Cream Wolf. "Yeah, and I also trust you more." Crunchy smiled. "Makes sense." Blackberry crouched down. "I don't know how long it takes for a Cream Wolf to give birth. But I know about Cake Hounds." Blackberry smiled. "Alright. I guess we will go of that, I mean they are ancestors." Crunchy Chip sighed. "Ewww, her stomach is going in and out as if she is about to vomit!" Caramel Arrow gagged. "Contractions I'm guessing." Dark Cacao responded.

Dark Choco walked in holding a plate only to walk back out from disgust. "Nope, I'm not ready for this shit!" Dark Choco gagged as he walked to his bedroom to cry as he ate dinner. (My dude is gonna be crying over rice and aubergines. How ungrateful) "I hate this so much!" Affogato grumbled, he covered his eyes and Caramel Arrow covered his ears. "Ewwwwwww, I feel so sick from this." Caramel Arrow and Affogato walked out try not to gag.

Adventurer came back in while carrying Onion. "Don't ask why Onion is here. She just wanted my phone so I came to grab it." Adventurer covered Onion's eyes as he grabbed his phone and ran upstairs. "I don't think he realises that Onion doesn't need to be brought around everywhere." Blackberry mumbled.

(I ain't writing the Cream Wolf giving birth. So just imagine it instead, cuz that shit fucking makes me cringeeeee)

"Damn, Crunchy Chip your a father of 3 puppies. Congratulations you are now a certified Cream Wolf fucker." Blackberry chuckled as she yawned, she was exhausted she just wanted to go to bed. Dark Cacao stood up and wiped the Cream Wolf fur off his lap. "Why didn't you tell me that she is shedding?" Dark Cacao groaned as he left the room. Crunchy Chip was left alone with 3 adorable puppies. "I wonder who their father is, BECAUSE IT ISNT ME CUZ I DONT FUCK CREAM WOLVES!" Crunchy Chip lied down next to the Cream Wolf.

Blackberry entered her bedroom only to see Onion asleep on the bed as Adventurer slept on the floor. "I always walk into my bedroom to see this" she chuckled quietly. She got changed, brushed her teeth and tucked herself in, and yes Adventurer was still on the floor.

Dark Cacao walked into Affogato's bedroom, Affogato let him sleep in his bedroom while they were on their way back to the Kingdom. Dark Cacao got changed and got into bed only for Affogato to hug him. Dark Cacao rolled over and smothered him in kisses. "I'll talk to you in the morning." Dark Cacao smiled. "But you're talking to me now." Affogato giggled. "I mean a big conversation tomorrow, because this day was fucking wild." Dark Cacao mumbled. "I forgot to mention, but my snake commonly sleeps in my bed." Affogato chuckled as he rolled over, leaving Dark Cacao on high alert. 'He fucking sleeps with his snake... DOES HE FUCK HIS SNAKE LIKE CRUNCHY CHIP FUCKS HIS CREAM WOLVES!!??!' Dark Cacao thought, he was started to sweat from the idea of it. "Shhhh, calm down, the snake isn't in the bed tonight, other then me of course." Affogato giggled as he caressed Dark Cacao's cheek.

---------------------------

PUPPIES!!!

(870 words)