Join Forces

Avocado ran around the Kingdom to ask cookies to join fighting against the Croissant Monster. Crunchy Chip herded all of his Cream Wolves and put them in Armour, and gathered all the guards to prepare for the battle.

However Caramel Arrow arrived at the Kingdom, limping, bleeding and sweating, she must of just fought a Croissant Monster. She entered the Kingdom, her face had a look of surprise when she saw what Crunchy Chip has done. "Aren't you a natural leader!" Caramel Arrow complimented Crunchy Chip. Crunchy Chip's pride was through the roof at this point.

"Thank you, Caramel Arrow!" Crunchy Chip smiled.  As Avocado ran over to them in a General's armour. "Crunchy Chip... Why is a commoner wearing a General's armour?" Caramel Arrow seemed confused and a bit annoyed. "That's Avocado Cookie, she is the blacksmith of the Kingdom. She makes the armour and weapons for the Dark Cacao army!" Crunchy Chip smiled. "Alright then, Everyone! We must follow me, there are guards, Affogato and His Majesty outside of the wall were the monster lays!" Caramel Arrow shouted just before she exited the wall, with the guards, Crunchy Chip, Avocado and the citizens who volunteered.

Affogato stopped running to catch his breath only to hear something in the trees. "Who's there?.." Affogato looked terrified, until a tall guard exited from the trees. "Affogato there you are!" The guard ran over and picked up Affogato. "Put me down!" Affogato kicked the guard, causing him to collapse. "What the fuck!" The guard held his shin. "I don't want some creep holding me!" Affogato stomped his foot. "Affogato, can't you recognize my voice?" The guard mumbled. "I can't recognize people by their voice!" Affogato stomped his foot again, the guard got up, and removed his helmet. "How about now?" The guard adjusted his hair.

"Oh fuck-, I'm sorry, My Liege." Affogato felt embarrassed he just kicked Dark Cacao. "It's fine, I did terrify you." Dark Cacao smiled. "How did you even get that armour?" Affogato looked confused. "I found it lying around, I wanted to protect myself from the Croissant Monsters." Dark Cacao picked up Affogato again, this time he was allowed to pick Affogato up. "We should get going before the Croissant Monsters come after us." Dark Cacao adjusted Affogato's hair. "My Liege, how about a kiss before we go?" Affogato suggested, Dark Cacao smiled from the suggestion and quickly gave Affogato a kiss, he put Affogato down and ran towards the kingdom, hoping that no Croissant Monsters are following them.

Caramel Arrow quickly injured the nearing Croissant Monsters, as Crunchy Chip finished them off. Avocado decapitated them to make sure they are dead, and not alive. Then a strange Cookie appeared. "Who are you?" Crunchy Chip growled, only to see Dark Choco appear from the forest. "Dark Choco, that's who I am." Dark Choco's voice sounded exhausted. "Dark Choco, why are you back..?" Caramel Arrow was confused. "Croissant Monsters, I'm worried for the kingdom. I don't know how they got here, but I want to apologize, and save the kingdom." Dark Choco replied, Avocado adverted her eyes, she just carried on killing the Croissant Monsters.

Crunchy Chip sent one of his Cream Wolves after Dark Cacao, and another for Affogato. "Dark Choco, do you want to help us?" Crunchy Chip looked at Dark Choco. "I'm here to help and apologize." Dark Choco smiled slightly as he chopped the head off a Croissant Monster. "Hmph, I'm going to separate from you guys, I'm pretty sure I can handle the Monsters by myself." Avocado mumbled as she started walking away from the group. "Avocado, it's better to stay with us!" Caramel Arrow looked at her, but it's too late she was out of ear range.

Dark Cacao kept wondering around carrying Affogato, until two Cream Wolves appeared. "Crunchy Chip sent his Cream Wolves..." Dark Cacao put Affogato down as he prepared himself to ride one of the Cream Wolves. "Dark Cacao, if found us!" Affogato ran towards Dark Cacao pointing towards the Croissant Monster. "Get behind me." Dark Cacao looked towards the Monster as Affogato hid behind Dark Cacao. "Darkness, BEGONE!" Dark Cacao sliced the Monster in half, he helped Affogato onto a Cream Wolf, Dark Cacao went onto the bigger one, due to him being bigger and normally the smaller Cream Wolves follow the bigger Cream Wolves.

-------------------------

Enjoy chapter 8, my dudes.

(724 words)