Honeymoon. (Smutty Wutty)

Dark Cacao laid in the bed, Affogato and him decided to go to each ancients' kingdom for their honeymoon, now on their last one, they decided to relax at Hollyberry's kingdom.

A party was going to be held in a day or so to celebrate the new couple, Dark Cacao couldn't of been less excited, he wanted a day with no parties.

Pure Vanilla was the first kingdom they went to, a party was held, but all was grand and fine, it was a good kind, a kind where you just ate, and ate, both enjoyed themselves, the sweet treats filled Affogato's sex drive to the max, so that had to be sorted.

Golden Cheese's kingdom was okay, the partying happened every other day, it was normally just banquets and dancing, a bit more to do, and another full sex drive moment from Affogato, but also Dark Cacao, Golden Cheese's Kingdom's parties were known to make anyone horny.

But Hollyberry's kingdom....

Those parties happened every day, this is there last day, surprisingly Affogato hasn't been horny at all, yet, out of all the Kingdom's, you'd expect Hollyberry to make them horny all the time.

But exhaustion kicks in at the worst of times, Dark Cacao now attempts to sleep, wishing he never drank so much in his entire life, he felt bad, ill, snotty, though an angry drunk, he kept his temper well this time.

The door opened up as Affogato stepped in, a dressing gown wrapped around his body as he walked over.

"You asleep, my love?" Affogato hummed as he bent over Dark Cacao.

"Just... tired." Dark Cacao grumbled as he rolled over.

"Too tired to do anything?" Affogato asked.

"Very tired. Don't think I can even sit up." Dark Cacao grumbled as he rolled over to face Affogato.

"Oh... Such ashame, really. I had something planned tonight." Affogato sighed as he moved his braid back, adjusting the dressing gown.

"Hmm?... What is it? I'm intrigued." Dark opened his eyes as he held Affogato's hand.

"Just... Just a surprise really..." Affogato sighed as he moved his hand from Dark Cacao's grip and began unwrapping his dressing gown.

"... Love, I'm concerned n- FUCKING HELL!" Dark Cacao sat up as he looked at his husband, a lump appeared in the sheets, around the crotch area.

Affogato was in lingerie, a transparent shawl draped on his arms, stocking held with garters, and Dark Cacao only just realised it, but he was properly dolled up for him.

"Affogato... I-..." Dark Cacao looked at him, sure he was use to a sight like this, but at such a time was different, he was desperate.

"But you're tired and tipsy, I might as well just go to sleep with you." Affogato mumbled.

"But I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like this one." Dark Cacao smirked as he got out of the bed and grabbed Affogato's neck.

"Of course you wouldn't." Affogato playfully chuckled as he jumped onto him.

Dark Cacao smirked as he rested his head on the crook of Affogato's neck before sitting onto the bed.

"Come on! Let's have fun on our last night of our honeymoon! Wreck me!" Affogato chuckled as he wrapped his arms around his neck, teasing Dark Cacao's boner by grinding on it.

Dark Cacao groaned as he pushed Affogato onto the bed, putting his legs over his shoulders as he took off his pajama bottoms.

Affogato smiled putting his hands above his head and grabbing the quilt, feeling some cold hit his cheeks, causing a slight shiver.