Sorrow fills all.

Avocado wandered into the deep parts of the forest, upset that she saw him again.. She never wanted to see his fucking ass again. She kept hitting her sword into the trees, mumbling in a language no one understood, but Dark Cacao Cookies. (Most likely the native language what isn't English.) She stopped in her tracks, as she felt something slice through her stomach. She looked down only to see a claw going through her stomach. She couldn't feel anything...

"Crunchy Chip! We need more defense on the east!" Dark Choco yelled, he was in charge until his father came back. "Yes sir!" Crunchy Chip obeyed and sent some Cream Wolves to the east, cookies were falling left, right, forward and center, the Croissant Monsters are dangerous, it's the whole reason why the Ancients tried to kill them all. Caramel Arrow was on the wall with the other watchers keeping the Croissant Monsters as far away from the walls as they could.

Two Cream Wolves arrived, Affogato and Dark Cacao got off the Cream Wolves. "Ah, fuck. This is worse than I imagined." Dark Cacao was frustrated, his main priority was the Kingdom, he charged in the battle. Affogato just stood by, he didn't know what to do, he never was trained for this shit, but his name was called out by one of his Disciples. "Sir! We need medicine! Too many Cookies are hurt!" Cried a Disciple. "On my way!" Affogato ran over and took out a bottle, he quickly poured it on the most injured Cookies, it was basically a pain killer but in liquid form.

Crunchy Chip started to panic. 'My witch, do I wish Hollyberry and Pure Vanilla were here, then I can prioritize being on my Cream Wolves, not commanding them to basically kill themselves!' Crunchy Chip thought, the stress was hitting him, the Strawberry Jam was everywhere. He closed his eyes, he couldn't last much longer, even a Dark Cacao warrior can't handle this. It makes Crunchy Chip wonder on how Dark Cacao was able to handle it.

Dark Cacao has faced many years of endless suffering of war, he was barely fazed, his son learnt that Strawberry Jam is more common than he thinks. They fought together like true warriors. Caramel Arrow being a very good leader for the watchers. "Watchers when I say fire you- FIRE!" She was cut off by the amount, she was confused on how there was so many, if though they should've been extinct before she was even baked. Unless the herd has been hiding and breeding for those two and 1/2 decades.

Affogato was too focused on carrying for the one in need that he didn't pay attention to what was happening. "There's no pulse, I'll have to require this one to be thrown to the Cream Wolves." Affogato raised his voice slightly, he knew giving the corpses to the Cream Wolves would keep them on a full stomach through out the fight. Though it terrified the thoughts of his non-disciples, however his disciples listened to what he said and understood every single action, he even euthanised some cookies because there was no hope.

Blackberry looked from the walls, she had an idea. It was dangerous and involved her daughter, but it was one of the better ones she had. "Onion I'm going to require you to go on that cliff and cry as loud as you can. Adventurer I will need you to grab her just before the Croissant Monsters get to her. They should all then fall off the cliff and die." Blackberry said with a fierce face. "Blackberry! That's putting our daughter in danger!" Adventurer refused. "Then I'll be the one who saves her while you be a complete coward!" Blackberry pick up Onion and ran to the cliff. Leaving adventurer sad and terrified.

A terribly loud cry was heard from Onion what caused the Croissant Monsters to run to that direction. Dark Cacao ran over to Affogato to check if he was okay. "My love, are you alright?" Dark Cacao looked terrified as he hugged Affogato. "My ears are ringing, but otherwise I'm fine." Affogato replied laying his head on Dark Cacao's chest. Caramel Arrow jumped down and looked towards the cliff, she was surprised at what she was seeing. "Blackberry has out her daughter in fucking danger for the kingdom!" Caramel Arrow was sweating and panting from how many arrows she shot.

Crunchy Chip opened his eyes only to be hit with the snow covered in Strawberry Jam and his Cream Wolf whimpering and twitching slightly. "BROTHER, NO NOT NOW!" Crunchy Chip rushed over tears falling from his eyes, his Cream Wolf was about to die. "AFFOGATO HE NEEDS HELP, PLEASE!" Crunchy Chip wailed as Affogato rushed over, only for his face to turn into disappointment. "Crunchy Chip, there's nothing I can do... You're going have to euthanise him..." Affogato had a depressing look on his face after he broke the news. "W-what..." Crunchy Chip cried over his Cream Wolf. "Brother please... I can't live without you... Please!..." Crunchy Chip cuddled into his Cream Wolf only to feel his breaths getting weaker and weaker.

Dark Cacao ran over only to advert his eyes, he hated seeing animals hurt, let alone about to die. Affogato crouched down and comforted Crunchy Chip, only to feel Dark Cacao sob into his shoulder. Affogato became a shoulder to cry on for two Cookies. Caramel Arrow kept watching each Croissant Monster fall to their death she covered her ears so she didn't cry from the passing of the Cream Wolf. Blackberry ran over carrying Onion, Adventurer took Onion from Blackberry's arms and gave her a delicate kiss. "I'm angry that you sacrificed our daughter! But I'm proud that you saved the Kingdom..." Adventurer hugged Blackberry what just left her in tears.

Dark Choco ran into the forest to look for Avocado and apologize for his wrong doings, only to find her lifeless in the snow... He tried to hold back tears but they rushed down his face. He picked her up. "Avocado wake up, please! Avocado!! I don't like this!!" He cried as he cradled her lifeless body. He slowly got up and carried her back to the Kingdom to show her mother, but also to show his dad. Once Dark Choco arrived he put Avocado in the snow and cried. Caramel Arrow rushed over and comforted him. Avocado's mother ran over only to be hit with sorrow. The last family member she had left was gone. Nacho fell on the floor and cradled her daughter, moving a strand of her hair out the way. "Oh my daughter... She's gone.. just like her father... What a cruel world we live in..." She sobbed as she felt a hand rub on her back. "I'm sorry... It's my fault for not protecting my Kingdom well enough..." Dark Cacao crouched down trying to hold back tears.

Affogato walked over with Crunchy Chip crying behind him. "If she was alive, she would of been a lost cause still... All I can say is she is in a better place..." Affogato started to sob as he crouched down, Crunchy Chip stayed standing up. Dark Cacao turned to Affogato and hugged him. "I'm sorry... I've failed you and everyone..." Dark Cacao sobbed into Affogato's shoulder. Affogato kissed Dark Cacao's cheek, rubbing his hand on his back. "You've failed no one, my love. Your mind is trying to hurt you... You certainly didn't fail me, you made me proud..." Affogato whispered into Dark Cacao's ear. "I'm sorry... I swore to protect your daughter! But I only hurt her... It's my fault she died, because of that stupid argument we had when the Cookies Of Darkness tried to invade the Kingdom, she's dead! And it's all my fault!" Dark Choco sobbed over Avocado, as he apologized to Nacho...

-------------------------------

I legit cried writing this.

(1306 words)