Sickness..?

Dark Cacao was brushing his teeth when Affogato rushed in and vomitted in the toilet. "Fuck! Affogato are you okay?!" Dark Cacao crouched down and started to hug Affogato. "I don't feel to good..." Affogato sniffled as he hugged Dark Cacao. "You should stay in bed for today." Dark Cacao picked up Affogato and carried him onto the bed. Black Raisin and Caramel Arrow walked in. "Oh, fuck no, they're about to fuck." Black Raisin whispered. "No, Dark Cacao is gonna watch Affogato finger himself." Caramel Arrow giggled as she dragged Black Raisin away.

Dark Cacao sighed, he heard them, loud and clear. They fail to keep quiet, infact they were talking in their normal voice just slightly quieter. "Affogato, are you feeling a bit better?" Dark Cacao caressed Affogato's cheek. "I feel shitter..." Affogato sighed as he rolled over. "Text or call me if you throw up again." Dark Cacao kissed Affogato's forehead. "No, stay." Affogato grabbed Dark Cacao's hand. "Hm, fine." Dark Cacao walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down.

"Affogato, I can't really stay for too long. I have work." Dark Cacao cuddled Affogato. "You only have a meeting to attend to..." Affogato grumbled. "An important meeting." Dark Cacao looked at Affogato's stomach, he was going to rub his stomach, only to see Affogato's stomach some what bloated. "Hm... Affogato, I have a question." Dark Cacao looked back at Affogato. "Hm...?" Affogato stared at Dark Cacao's Amethyst eyes. "Do you have any food allergies?" Dark Cacao asked. "Erm, not that I know of. I only have hay fever." Affogato played with Dark Cacao's hand. "Why is your stomach bloated?" Dark Cacao rested his head on Affogato's. "Probably because I'm sick." Affogato giggled slightly.

Someone knocked at the door. "Dark Cacao stop fucking your Right-hand. The meeting is starting in 3 minutes." The voice belonged to Hollyberry. "Text or call me if anything happens, Okay?" Dark Cacao exited the bedroom. Affogato sighed, he got out of the bed and locked the door. "I've never felt this sick before..." Affogato grumbled as he walked back to the bed.

(Couple of hours later)

Dark Cacao came back into the bedroom only to find Affogato lying on the floor on his phone. "Erm, are you okay?" Dark Cacao crouched down, only to get flipped off. "Affogato, I'm sorry that I left earlier than expected." Dark Cacao apologized. "Fuck off!" Affogato sat up. Dark Cacao pulled Affogato towards him. "What's up with you? I know you have mood swings, but never when your sick!" Dark Cacao rested his head on Affogato's shoulder. "Nothing is wrong!" Affogato rolled his eyes. "Stop being fussy, and answer the question." Dark Cacao whispered into Affogato's ear.

"I said fuck off!..." Affogato sniffled, he had a mood swing again. "Alright... I'm going to have a shower then." Dark Cacao kissed Affogato's neck, and began to start getting up. "Don't go... Please..." Affogato sniffled. Dark Cacao was confused, first he was angry, now he's sad. Dark Cacao decided he will do whatever Affogato says so he doesn't get onto his bad side. Dark Cacao stopped getting up and hugged Affogato. "What do you require, my prince?" Dark Cacao kissed Affogato's cheek. "Just cuddles..." Affogato stopped sniffiling.

"Alright, my prince." Dark Cacao cuddled Affogato. "Can you move your arms off my stomach, it just feels weird have you squeeze there." Affogato asked. Dark Cacao thought it was because he was bloated, so it most likely hurt. Dark Cacao lied on his back as he cuddled Affogato. "How are you feeling?" Dark Cacao asked as he put his hand on Affogato's forehead. "I feel better, I vomited in the toilet. So that's why I didn't tell you." Affogato giggled a little bit. "Affogato, just because you puked in the toilet, doesn't mean you can't tell me, I already told the Citadel that your sick." Dark Cacao kissed his cheek.

----------------------

I accidentally published it before I left to go out for dinner, so you just got the first paragraph for like 4 hours lmao.

(670 words)