A day to remember

All the Dark Cacao citizens went back into the Kingdom, crying, panting, bleeding and limping. Crunchy Chip went straight to bed, he wasn't hungry, he was mourning the lost of his Cream Wolf Brother. He cried and cried until Blackberry knocked on the door. "Sir, I apologize to disturb your mourning but one of your Female Cream Wolves is whimpering and I have no clue why." Blackberry looked upset, but she kept a calm and collected face on to hide her misery. "Alright.... I'm coming..." Crunchy Chip got up, he didn't want to lose another Cream Wolf. He ran downstairs only to see a maid petting her. "Is she alright...?" Crunchy Chip asked. "Yes, she's fine it just appears that she is in labour." The maid replied still comforting her. "She's in labour...? IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!" Crunchy Chip was excited, but the maid looked at him with horror. "You had sexual time with your Cream Wolf?" She was concerned. "No, I would never fuck my Cream Wolf!" Crunchy Chip bent down to prepare for the birth.

Dark Choco stared at the ceiling, he failed to protect the one he swore to protect. Tears fell from his eyes, he couldn't even look around in his room because it all reminded him of Avocado. He wiped his eyes before going downstairs to eat dinner, he didn't want to look at anyone, he thought they would all be smiling but soon as he got out of his room, everyone was upset. Onion ran over to him holding a stuffed toy. "I want to give you this to make you feel better!" Onion smiled but had tears falling from her eyes, he grabbed the stuffed toy and smiled. "Thank you... I really do appreciate this..!" Dark Choco smiled, he picked up Onion and took her to the dining room to eat dinner.

Caramel Arrow had a maid tending to her wounds as she ate dinner. "This shit is bomb!" Caramel Arrow spoke with her mouth full as the maid looked at her with disgust. "That's not very lady like" The maid replied. "Who said I was a lady? I'm just complimenting the cooks." Caramel Arrow looked at the maid with a annoyed face. "Still, this shit is bomb!" Caramel Arrow stuffed more food into her face. "Thank you." One of the cooks thanked Caramel Arrow for the Compliment. "Can you got easier on my wounds girl, you be hurting them more then your husband punishes you during sex." Caramel Arrow chuckled. "I find your humour rather disturbing!"  The maid sat up, she really didn't want to deal with this fucking shit. "Ya know, there is some cookies from Hollyberry and Pure Vanilla what are quite hot." Caramel Arrow smirked. "And who are they?" The maid replied. "Raspberry and Black Raisin, hottest bitches I've ever seen." Caramel Arrow chuckled. "Ma'am they are women." The maid look a bit shocked. "Girl, I'm a lesbian of course I like women!"  Caramel Arrow chuckled, the maid sighed and carried on tending to her wounds.

Dark Cacao was in his bedroom having Affogato tend to his wounds, scars and aches. "I haven't battled like that for awhile." Dark Cacao mumbled. "I know, it's the whole point of why I'm tending your wounds, my love." Affogato kept applying ointment onto Dark Cacao's back. Dark Cacao shivered when Affogato rubbed over an area where he wasn't added ointment to. "Is it cold?" Affogato asked, as he got a nod from Dark Cacao. "That's a big wound..." Affogato's voice was a bit shocked. "What?!" Dark Cacao turned around, only to see Affogato giggling. "Why are you giggling??" Dark Cacao was concerned. "I'm just joking, you don't have a very big wound on your back." Affogato chuckled as he tapped his lips. "Don't joke about that, you scared me." Dark Cacao grumbled. "I'm sorry, my love." Affogato leaned in and gently kissed Dark Cacao.

"Affogato, can you go Infront of me?" Dark Cacao smiled. "Uh, okay..." Affogato was confused but went Infront of Dark Cacao. "This question might seem dumb." Dark Cacao prepared himself to ask, Affogato tilted his head. "But... I was thinking... Did I actually make you proud?.." Dark Cacao looked a bit upset. "Yeah you made me proud, why are you even asking?.." Affogato looked concerned. "But I failed my Kingdom, it's my fault that Avocado is dead, it's my fault Crunchy Chip lost his Cream Wolf." Dark Cacao sniffled. Affogato sat on Dark Cacao's lap. "It's not your fault. Stop putting yourself down. You make me proud stop saying your a failure because of mistakes and things you can't control!" Affogato wrapped his arms around Dark Cacao. "I still think I've fucked up badly..." Dark Cacao mumbled. "Sir Affogato and King Dark Cacao. Dinner is ready, I'm not sure if you heard me." Blackberry walked in. Dark Cacao picked up Affogato and carried Affogato to the dining room.

"I require blankets, pillows, hot water bottles and food." Crunchy Chip commanded the servants, so he can prepare for the birth. "Your majesty! Crunchy Chip's Cream Wolf is in labour!" A butler went into the dining room. "Crunchyussy's Cream Wolf is in fucking LABOUR?!?!" Caramel Arrow shot up and ran to the living room only to see Crunchy Chip comforting his Cream Wolf. "Your going to be a Cream Wolf dad!!" Caramel Arrow smiled. "Caraussy, lower your voice your scaring her." Crunchy Chip looked at her.

-------------------------

Cliff hanger! Sucks to be you lol

(909 words)