Preparation for Guests

Caramel Arrow snooped around Affogato's room, looking for anything to 'blackmail' him with. Affogato and Dark Cacao left to go on a walk, leaving the kids in Blackberry's hands. Caramel Arrow searched high and low, opening anything what could hold a 'blackmail' object. After a while Caramel Arrow grew bored. "My witch, he has nothing of value!" Caramel Arrow sighed, only for a glimpse of a shiny box in the corner of her eye to be seen. Caramel Arrow walked over to the box, it was ingrained with jewels, snakes, swords and shield, almost as if it was a Relic you'd see in the Parfadian Museum of Scholars. Caramel Arrow smirked as she opened it up, only to be hit with a smell of decomposing corpse. The smell was as foul as you'd expect, Caramel Arrow gagged before turning her head back towards the box, it was full to the brim. 

There was jewels, money, pictures and books, but two items caught her eye, both wrapped in a silk cloth, a cloth what was only given out to royalty members, what Affogato was soon to be. Caramel Arrow smirked more as she took both of the objects out, she was going to unwrap them, but was hit with a better idea. "I'll unwrap them at the dinner table! Infront of all the guests!" Caramel Arrow chuckled before putting the objects in her pockets and the box back where she found it. "This is going to be a great surprise to them." Caramel Arrow cackled before running back to her bedroom, leaving Affogato's bedroom unlocked and able to be accessed by anyone who wishes to.

Crunchy Chip laid on his bed smiling and panting, he had a rough training earlier. His Cream Wolves laid around him, as the puppies laid on top of him. His small body was almost suffocated by the fur, one wrong move and he would breathe in the fur. A knock came from his door as he sat up, gently moving one of the puppies next to him. "Yes?" Crunchy Chip asked, only for Caramel Arrow to rush in. "I have blackmail material!" Caramel Arrow chuckled as she jumped onto the bed, almost squashing a Cream Wolf. "Mm! What is it? Also, WATCH WHERE YOU LAND!" Crunchy Chip spoke with a slightly annoyed voice. "Mmm, I'll show it tonight, when the guests are over!" Caramel Arrow chuckled as she sat up, ignoring what Crunchy Chip said about his Cream Wolves.

"Wait... DON'T SHOW IT TO THE OTHER ANCIENTS!" Crunchy Chip panicked. "Damn, it isn't a sex toy, you'll be fine." Caramel sighed as she looked around Crunchy Chip's room, only to see a picture of a Cookie. "Ooo~ Who's that?~" Caramel Arrow chuckled as she grabbed the picture. "Hey! Put it down!" Crunchy Chip tried to reach for it, only for Caramel Arrow to move it out of his reach. "A red haired Cookie? My my, they look exactly like Red Velvet!" Caramel Arrow's face shifted into shock. "Were you jerking off to Red Velvet?!" Caramel Arrow looked at him with disgust, only to get a slight nod. "Shit... Dude, Dark Cacao will not be happy." Caramel Arrow sighed before rubbing Crunchy Chip's arm. "Mmm, I know..." Crunchy Chip sighed as he curled up into a ball. "I won't tell him, just try to make sure he doesn't find out." Caramel Arrow sighed as she put the picture down. The sound of disappointment filled Crunchy Chip's bedroom, making the room seem dull, empty and gray.

Blackberry ran around the Nursery, carrying items for the two babies. Onion sat down and watched the two boys, occasionally standing up to stop them doing anything dangerous. Adventurer was left in the kitchen to help the cooks, as Blackberry ordered him not to go near the Royalty's children. "Onion, can you keep an eye on Cacao Cream, that is twice now I almost tripped over him." Blackberry asked, only to get a nod from Onion as she got up and picked up Cacao Cream. "Oh! He is heavy!" Onion exclaimed as she sat down, rocking Cacao Cream. "Mm, must have more of Dark Cacao's genetics and not Affogato's." Blackberry smiled as she cleaned up the toys on the floor. Onion smiled as she played with a stuffed animal, still holding Cacao Cream. Mocha kept crawling around on the floor, occasionally attempting to stand. Blackberry sighed as she moved a big box of blankets to the other side of the Nursery. Mocha crawled over to Onion and just stared, stared deeply into her soul, his eyes looked like there was Victorian orphan children's souls trapped in his eyes, causing Onion to shiver as she turned her head away and just watched her mother panicking around the Nursery, preparing for the guests.

Adventurer wandered around the kitchen, handing ingredients, knives, plates and pans, whenever required. Dark Choco sat on the kitchen counter, quite obviously in the way. "Move!" A cook raised their voice at Dark Choco. "But I'm the prince, and I'm barely in the way." Dark Choco sobbed as he moved to the end of the Kitchen counter. Adventurer sighed as he started to cut some hazelnuts. "Man, I just thought of a good idea." Dark Choco's frown turned upside down. "What is it?" A cook grumbled as he turned around to look at him. "If witches can bake Cookies to new genetics so we don't have incestious children. Can they rebake an already dead Cookie?" Dark Choco asked as he got stared at by all the cooks, only Adventurer ignored him. "No! You dumb ass." A Cook snarrled as she went back to frying some fish. "Worth a shot..." Dark Choco grumbled as he looked at the counter trying to fight back tears. Lately all the servants have been getting more hostile to Dark Choco and his father would ignore any complaints he had, causing Dark Choco to go back on the depressive trail he was on before.

Affogato and Dark Cacao returned back to the Citadel, only for them to both run to their office, ignoring any greetings they may or may not of had. Affogato turned his laptop on as he quickly checked through his emails as Dark Cacao looked through any important document he may had. This week was going to be non stop meetings for the both of them, all the Ancients would discuss how to get White Lily back, as all the right hands would discuss important Kingdom changes. Surprisingly Raspberry and Black Raisin will be coming along with the Ancients, but they weren't invited by any of the Ancients, Caramel Arrow secretly invited them, as Crunchy Chip secretly invited Red Velvet for a night of interesting 'things'. Both of course breaking rules, but rules what shouldn't be toooo bad to break, right?

----------------------------------

I finished this at 2AM, kill me.

I also apologise for barely any Dark Cacao x Affogato, just deal with the other ships for this chapter.

(1138 words)