Cuddles.

Affogato and Dark Cacao was laying on Dark Cacao's bed. Dark Cacao slowly drifted to sleep only to be woken up by something slithering up his legs. "Affogato... Is your one of your snakes in my bed?" Dark Cacao grumbled. "Huh?... No... Just me?..." Affogato was barely awake. Dark Cacao lifted up the cover only to see Affogato's foot. "How the fuck does your foot feel like a snake slithering up my legs?" Dark Cacao grumbled as he rolled over. "Dunno... Say.... What time is it....???" Affogato mumbled. "The time is, go back to fucking sleep o'clock." Dark Cacao groaned. He just wanted to sleep. "Cuddles...!" Affogato rolled over and hugged Dark Cacao from behind. "Fine.... But make it quick." Dark Cacao grumbled as he rolled over. (Let my dude have some sleep)

Affogato burrowed his head into Dark Cacao's chest, causing Dark Cacao to blush. Dark Cacao wrapped his arms around Affogato. "I want your face Infront of mine...!" Affogato muttered. Dark Cacao lifted Affogato further up the bed so they were face to face. "There, you're now 6'5, how does that feel?" Dark Cacao kissed Affogato. "I don't like being tall...!" Affogato complained. "You complain about being 5'9 but is that-" Dark Cacao was cut off. "5'10, I'm 5'10 " Affogato grumbled. "You're 5'9 and 3/4 so you're 5'9 not 5'10" Dark Cacao corrected Affogato, only to be flicked on the nose. "Shut up, Moron." Affogato grumbled.

Affogato always complained when cookies said he was 5'9 and not 5'10 or 5'9 and 3/4. He was on the smaller scale for Dark Cacao cookies. Caramel Arrow was 5'7 and 1/3, she was just bigger than average for women. Crunchy Chip, however, was 5'2 he was the same height as a 11 year old Dark Cacao Cookie boy. Dark Cacao was 6'5 (R.I.P that Affoussy.) He was the biggest Cookie in the kingdom, he was 6 inches above average for men. (Men's height was 5'10 and Women's Height was 5'6, for the Dark Cacao kingdom, smaller in other kingdoms.)

Dark Cacao cuddled Affogato. "If you ever met my scumbag parents, what would you do?" Affogato asked. "I'd probably execute them in front of the whole Coffee Tribe, or banish them, depending on how I feel." Dark Cacao responded with his fierce yet calmly face, or what Affogato would say 'Serious, Fierce, Calm and Daddy Cacao fuck me' face. "Will you ever tell the Kingdom about our love for each other?" Affogato looked at Dark Cacao with his sweet smile, what just warmed Dark Cacao's heart. "I don't know... I feel like my Kingdom would hate me for it..." Dark Cacao sighed. "Well fuck their opinions, Caramel Arrow, Crunchy Chip, Dark Choco and Blackberry would support you!" Affogato smile turned serious. "Affogato, they already know about our affair, let alone... Why should my citizens want a King who is gay?" Dark Cacao was about to start rambling and put himself down.

Affogato pulled Dark Cacao into a kiss to shut him up, what caused Dark Cacao to put his hand on Affogato's ass, causing Affogato to jolt. Dark Cacao slipped his tongue into Affogato's mouth. They wrapped their tongues around one another, until Affogato bit down. "GAH! For fuck sake! You bit my tongue you bitch!" Dark Cacao raised his voice as he grabbed a cup of water to drink down the blood. Affogato became submissive, he hated being yelled at, it reminded him too much of his dad. "Sorry..." Affogato mumbled, as he sat up, he was about to go into his own bed, for he thought he didn't deserve to share a bed with Dark Cacao after he bit him. "My love, I'm not angry at you, I'm just annoyed. You don't need to go into your own bed because of a mistake." Dark Cacao sighed at he turned around to look at Affogato. "You sure?... " Affogato sniffled. "Positive, now come here, we haven't finished cuddling." Dark Cacao opened his arms.

Affogato's face lit up a bit, He crawled over to Dark Cacao and hugged him. Dark Cacao laid back down squeezing Affogato, Dark Cacao nuzzled Affogato as Affogato giggled. "I'm sorry for raising my voice... You know I have anger issues..." Dark Cacao softened his grip around Affogato. "It's fine, it's my fault for biting on your tongue, even though it was on accident!" Affogato booped Dark Cacao. "Yeah, but you did it on accident, I got angry some what on purpose." Dark Cacao mumbled. "You can't control your anger very well! We've talked about this. 'Do not blame yourself for mistakes or things you cannot control!'" Affogato hugged Dark Cacao tighter. "Yet you blamed yourself for a mistake, my love." Dark Cacao kissed Affogato's forehead. "I'm a hypocrite, shhhhh" Affogato giggled as he put his finger on Dark Cacao's lip.

Through out the night the two boys cuddled each other with the occasional kiss, depending if they woke up randomly.

--------------------------

Not going to lie, I want to make Affogato pregnant for some fucking reason-

(831 words)