I'm sorry

Dark Cacao sighed as he sat at the dining table, Crunchy Chip and Dark Choco were stuffing food in their face while Dark Cacao didn't touch it at all. "King Dark Cacao? Are you okay? You haven't eaten anything." Blackberry looked at Dark Cacao with worry as her daughter had a tear on her cheek. "Perhaps he needs to be hand fed?..." Onion smiled slightly. "I'm just not hungry..." Dark Cacao sighed as he looked away. "Where is Affogato?" Crunchy Chip spoke with a full mouth. "I... Erm- hm... How do I say this?... Uh, me and Affogato had a falling out... Infront of a crowd and err, erm-. He ran away..." Dark Cacao sighed as he wiped his eyes. "... Go fucking find him! Caramel Arrow will be pissed off if she finds out." Crunchy Chip slammed his fist on the table.

"No... I think you should leave him, he isn't a good father, if he dies then he dies." Dark Choco's voice was muffled by a mouth full of rice. "Affogato is pregnant, leaving him by himself, when tonight is going to have a raging blizzard, is the worset idea I have ever heard." Blackberry grumbled as she leaned over Dark Cacao and grabbed a fork. "Well he needs better survival skills!" Dark Choco slammed the table, until Onion sniffled. "He was left in the forest by himself for 4 years! He was 10 - 14! And yet you except him to care for himself when he is pregnant?" Onion cried leaving Dark Cacao terrified. "But he said he arrived to the Dark Cacao Kingdom when he was 20!" Dark Choco grumbled.

"Shut up! He tells different stories, but he told Onion the truth! But you still want him to die?" Blackberry slammed her fist on the desk, causing Onion to cry. "No! Onion, mummy isn't angry, no need to cry." Blackberry hugged Onion, and flipped off Dark Choco. "Your Majesty, how about you go look for him?" Crunchy Chip winked. "No! I don't want him back at the Citadel!" Dark Choco growled. "Fine, I'll be back to eat dinner." Dark Cacao got up. "You never care about me" Dark Choco muttered to himself. "I do care about you, but right now Affogato needs to be found." Dark Cacao patted Dark Choco's back before he left the Citadel.

Dark Cacao ran around the Kingdom looking around. He was about to give up when something hugged him from behind. "Huh!?" Dark Cacao jolted forward, he turned around only to see Affogato sobbing, mascara ran down his face and his hair was undone. "Affogato! There you are!" Dark Cacao crouched down slightly, and rubbed Affogato's face. "I... I thought you were someone else..." Affogato sniffled, Affogato removed Dark Cacao's hand from his face and ran as quick as he could. "Affogato! Wait!" Dark Cacao yelled as he ran after Affogato.

Dark Cacao followed Affogato, Affogato turned his head to face Dark Cacao, his face became terrified. Affogato turned his head around as he quickly tried to dodge a street lamp, only to hit his head on the street lamp, as he fell on the floor. "My love! Are you okay?" Dark Cacao ran over and picked up Affogato. "What do you want! You said you never wanted me to talk to you." Affogato sniffled as he tried to break free from Dark Cacao's grip. "No, My Love... I didn't mean what I said... I was angry... Not at you, at something else..." Dark Cacao rubbed Affogato's cheek. "Leave me alone!" Affogato sobbed as Dark Cacao sniffled slightly. "My Love, you need to calm down. You just had a hard fall." Dark Cacao moved his face towards Affogato's.

"You said you hated me!" Affogato wiped his eyes, causing mascara to get on his sleeve. "No... My Love, I'm sorry, I don't hate you, I love you." Dark Cacao rubbed Affogato's cheek softer. "I'm sorry, but I don't believe you!" Affogato sobbed, only to be stopped by a kiss. "If I didn't love you, I would've asked for your ring back, but I didn't." Dark Cacao kissed Affogato's hand. "I guess your right... But why did you snap at me?..." Affogato sniffled. "Shhh... My Love, I snapped at you, for I heard two cookies talking about last night... I was getting angry, and then you rubbed my cheek what made me even more angry, as I thought they were looking at us thinking we are a thing, which we are. Just... I don't want to admit it yet..." Dark Cacao sighed as he rubbed Affogato's cheek again.

"I'm sorry..." Affogato sniffled. "Don't apologize, it's my fault, My Love. Don't blame yourself, I need to control my anger." Dark Cacao hugged Affogato, as Affogato gave Dark Cacao a kiss. Dark Cacao slowly put his tongue in Affogato's mouth, only to hear something behind them. "Huh?!" Dark Cacao turned around as Affogato snuggled into Dark Cacao's shoulder. "That rumor was true?!?! You promised all of us you would never date another, especially a man!" A Cookie looked terrified as they grabbed on their Rice Cake Hound. "I swear it isn't what it looks like! I'd never date another! I wouldn't break a promise like that!" Dark Cacao panicked as Affogato looked up at the Cookie. "Liar!" The Cookie ran away yelling, leaving Affogato and Dark Cacao terrified.

"We are so fucked..." Affogato rubbed his eyes. "Yeah... But... I guess it was time..." Dark Cacao sighed as he rubbed Affogato's stomach. "I'm sorry about what I said about you being a dick and a bitch... I was angry." Affogato sighed. "No, I caused you to say that, but I think we should run back to the Citadel before that Cookie comes back." Dark Cacao kissed Affogato gently as he picked up Affogato, Dark Cacao ran back to the Citadel, only to be greeted by Blackberry scolding Adventurer.

"ITS FUCKING MIDNIGHT, ONION IF FAST ASLEEP AND WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU! ITS BEEN A FUCKING WEEK!" Blackberry yelled, Affogato smiled slightly. "It's good to be back!" Affogato whispered to Dark Cacao. "Yeah... It's good to have you back..." Dark Cacao kissed Affogato's forehead and started to walk to his bedroom. "What are you building, I forgot to ask." Affogato asked only to get slightly pinched. "Secret. Mustn't share, My Love." Dark Cacao opened his bedroom and put Affogato onto his bed. "You can sleep in your clothes, or one of my shirts." Dark Cacao smiled, only for Affogato to get up to grab one of Dark Cacao shirts.

----------------------------

Do I dare write smut in this book, or do I keep it in the other-

(1098 words)