The Search

Dark Cacao ran back to the Kingdom to alert Crunchy Chip that Affogato is 'missing', Caramel Arrow over heard the conversation and started to worry. 'Fuck! Did Affogato get his Affoussy rejected!? Why the fuck is he missing... Or did Dark Cacao murder him....' Caramel Arrow thought to herself as she grabbed her bow and was about to head out when she felt something grab her leg.

"Guards for the love of fucking witches stop grabbing ladies behinds!" Caramel Arrow turned around but could see nothing, she looked down only to see Onion. "Where are you going...? Dark Cacao said you have to stay in the Citadel..." Onion sniffled looking up at Caramel Arrow's annoyed face. " ..... WHAT?! WHY!? ONLY I CAN FIND AFFOGATO.!" Caramel Arrow clenched onto her bow more and gritted her teeth. "I'm sorry!..." Onion ran away sobbing from Caramel Arrow's scary face and voice.

Caramel Arrow opened the Citadel doors, she will not let Dark Cacao stop her from finding her target. She ran to the wall, only to face the same complication. "Dark Cacao said you have to stay here." One of the guards spoke in a muffled way. "Sorry, couldn't hear your bitch ass! Bye, fuckers!" Caramel Arrow's face was still frustrated and annoyed. 'Why does Dark Cacao want me to stay home?!' she thought to herself while following some tracks only to find a.... "OH MY FUCKING GOD NO! NUH UH, SOME BITCH IS FUCKING DEAD!" Caramel Arrow shouted, it wasn't Affogato but this poor cookie had been decapitated, and scratch marks all over their body. Caramel Arrow had no idea what to do, so she put an arrow in it and ran off, she'll pick it up on the way home.

She kept muttering to herself in a language no one could understand, but then she met up with Crunchy Chip. "Yo, your Caraussy shouldn't be out here. His majesty asked you to stay art the Citadel!" Crunchy Chip looked aggravated at the sight of Caramel Arrow. "Oh fuck off, will ya? My friend is in DANGER!" Caramel Arrow snarrled she didn't like being forced to stay inside. "Kings orders, you follow 'em! I don't care if you hate 'em, you gotta do what he says." Crunchy Chip growled. "Go fuck your little baby dick for me, will ya? Cuz mate I'll never put my lips on that small baby dick." She snarrled as she ran as fast as possible, if she gets followed she is fucked on all levels.

Crunchy Chip took about a minute to process what she said, but in that time she was able to run away. "That fucking biotch, no wonder that fucker is an orphan. Say wanna hear a orphan joke, Brother?" Crunchy Chip growled but his tone calmed down. His Cream Wolf sighed, Crunchy Chip always tells the same jokes, same old boring jokes, their funny the first few times, but never the 8th+ time.

Caramel Arrow kept running looking around for Affogato only to find Dark Cacao sitting at the cliff. She creeped away from him, trying not to be heard, but it was too late. "Caramel Arrow, I got a message from the guards that you didn't do what was ordered." He turned his head in frustration. "I didn't even hear what you said! I was lost in thought, now excuse me I have to find your future fucking husband!" Caramel Arrow never really said 'fuck' Infront of Dark Cacao, his face was red as he blushed, but his brows told another story, they were unpleased, aggravated and frustrated. "Go back to the Citadel, we will find Affogato." Dark Cacao snarrled, but Caramel Arrow just ran passed him, "Not today Witch!" She yelled, but she didn't realise Dark Cacao was following her.

She looked behind her only to see Dark Cacao, as she face planted into a tree. (R.i.p the printer all over again but with a tree?) "I said go back to the Citadel." Dark Cacao snarrled. "I don't get paid enough for this shit." Caramel Arrow mumbled, but soon a sound of sobbing was heard from the other side of the tree. "What the fuck-" Dark Cacao whispered looking at Caramel Arrow. "No fucking clue your highness." Caramel Arrow whispered back. "Everything is ruined! I thought the plan would work! But no, I made a complete fucking fool of myself!..." A wailed voice cried. Dark Cacao peaked, only to find Affogato wailing on the other side.

"Caramel Arrow go back to the Citadel, I want to speak to Affogato, alone." Dark Cacao waved for her to go, which she followed, she had a feeling on what would happen, and didn't want to ruin it. Dark Cacao walked over to Affogato and sat next to him. "You alright?..." Dark Cacao's worried voice was more worried then usual, he put his hand on Affogato's shoulder. ".... Why should YOU care?..." Affogato pushed Dark Cacao's hand off his shoulder. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry..." Dark Cacao wasn't going to give up until Affogato forgave him. "Leave me alone to sulk in my own misery..." Affogato sobbed. "You realise when you're upset, I get upset?" Dark Cacao wiped Affogato's tears away. Affogato sniffled, he was embarrassed that he was crying again.

Dark Cacao hugged him and started rubbing his back. "Why do you care for me so much? Your straight." Affogato mumbled, only for Dark Cacao to stop the hug and look at him with confusion (He is confusion) "I can't care for the same sex as me cuz I'm straight?" Dark Cacao's confused tone was more prominent then usual. "N-no, your just acting sorta gay???" Affogato stuttered. "How am I acting gay?" Dark Cacao grew more confused. "The whole 'kiss' thing..." Affogato sighed turning his head. "Well you didn't actually believed what I said earlier did you?" Dark Cacao had a puzzled look on his face. "... Wait, did you lie about being straight?..." Affogato was starting to feel even more embarrassed. "I'm bisexual, Affogato. I only lied because Caramel Arrow would've spread it around the whole Citadel." Dark Cacao smiled, Affogato's face lit up with joy, he had a chance!

"Now about that kiss, do you still want it?" Dark Cacao smiled even more while he spoke. "... Yeah I still want it, why did you even ask?" Affogato's eye shimmered with glee, As Dark Cacao lead forward to kiss him, but he stopped himself just before their lips touched. "Huh???" Affogato was disappointed, was he not attracted to him? "I heard something, I think it was just a Bean Bear or a Cacao Deer." Dark Cacao looked around before looking at Affogato again, Affogato could feel his warm breath as he spoke. Affogato didn't hesitate to kiss Dark Cacao. Dark Cacao couldn't help but smile throughout the time they were kissing, but something was heard again, this time Affogato heard it too. "What was that?..." Affogato quivered wrapping himself in Dark Cacao's Cape. "I don't know..." Dark Cacao mumbled, he picked up Affogato bridal style, before whatever that thing was could get them. Little did Dark Cacao know it was something what should've been extinct long ago.

------------------------------ 

Super long fucking chapter, lol. But I certainly had joy writing it.

(1205 words)