A date.

(This was a couple of months after the Croissant Monster incident.)

It was 9:27 AM.

Affogato woke up, and got up from the bed. He turned around to see if Dark Cacao was stills asleep, but he wasn't in his bed. Affogato thought nothing of it, he walked to the bathroom. Dark Cacao, walked back into the bedroom, to wake Affogato. "Affogato?" Dark Cacao looked around. "I'm in the bathroom!" A voice came from the bathroom. "Ah, okay. I just wanted to say that breakfast is ready." Dark Cacao walked over to the bathroom and leaned against the wall, waiting for Affogato to get out of the bathroom. "My love, can you get me my bag of make-up?" Affogato asked.

"Okay." Dark Cacao walked over to Affogato's vanity only to see 14 bags of make-up. "Ermm, which one am I ment to get?.." Dark Cacao sighed, he had no clue which one Affogato required. "Love! Which one do you want?!" Dark Cacao knocked on the bathroom door. Affogato popped his head out. "Foundation, eyeshadow, lipstick, blush, eyeliner and mascara." Affogato pointed to each bag. "Why the fuck do you have separate bags for each type of make up?" Dark Cacao questioned. "Is it not normal? I just have multiple different colours of each kind so I just have bags for each one." Affogato giggled. "It isn't normal... But I'll get them for you." Dark Cacao walked over to the vanity again and grabbed the bags. "No no no, you grabbed the eyebrow bag, not the Lipstick bag." Affogato pointed again. "Alright, you could've said." Dark Cacao grabbed the lipstick bag and put down the eyebrow bag, and handed them all to Affogato.

"I'm so confused on why you wear so much make-up, but that isn't an insult, it just confuses me." Dark Cacao asked. "It makes me feel more comfortable with myself, if I hide my flaws on my face, I feel like people would like me more." Affogato replied as he started to do his make up.  "I don't really care on what you look like, love, but you do you. I'm not going to stop you."  Dark Cacao looked at Affogato. He turned around and left the bedroom to leave Affogato alone.

Affogato finally finished getting ready. (11:34 AM)

Affogato left the bedroom and walked to the dining room. 'hm, no-one is in here... Well I'm sure there are leftovers, there always are.' Affogato walked to the kitchen but felt someone grab his shoulder. "Affogato, His Majesty requires you to go into his office." Caramel Arrow chuckled. "Why does he want me?" Affogato sighed. "Probably requires sex." Caramel Arrow giggled, as she left the dining room. Affogato sighed and ran upstairs.

He arrived at Dark Cacao's office and knocked on the door. "Doors unlocked!" A voice came from inside the office, Affogato opened it and entered, he had an annoyed face. "Why do you want me here?" Affogato tapped his foot onto the floor. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out together for like a walk?" Dark Cacao tapped his finger on the desk. "So it's like a date then?" Affogato's face started to gleem. They haven't been on a date for awhile. "Yeah a date, your choice on what we do." Dark Cacao looked at him with a smile. "Picnic! I want to go on a picnic!" Affogato's eyes shined. "Okay, then we will do that later today." Dark Cacao smiled, he got up and kissed Affogato. "I'm going to go eat breakfast. I'll see you later!" Affogato kissed Dark Cacao back before he left.

(Couple of hours later)

Dark Cacao walked to Affogato's office and knocked on the door. Affogato opened it. "Are you ready, my love?" Dark Cacao held his hand out. "Yes I am!" Affogato giggled and grabbed Dark Cacao's hand, Dark Cacao kissed Affogato's hand.

Dark Cacao and Affogato walked to the forest, chatting away until they came across a nice spot to have the picnic. They prepared it and sat down next of each other. "You're so cute!" Dark Cacao squeezed Affogato's cheeks, Affogato stuck his tongue out. Dark Cacao stopped squeezing Affogato's cheeks. "Aww, the Cacao Dear is adorable!" Affogato smiled as he grabbed a grape. "Yeah, but not as cute as you." Dark Cacao put his arm around Affogato. "Stop it! It's embarrassing." Affogato covered his face. "How is it embarrassing? Is it because I cause you to blush?" Dark Cacao looked confused, as he picked up an olive.

"I just feel weird when I get complimented, I think it's because I'm not use to it." Affogato rested his head on Dark Cacao's lap. "Ah, alright. I'll compliment you occasionally then, my love."  Dark Cacao rubbed Affogato's arm. Affogato giggled as he picked up a sandwich. "Oh, there's Tuna in it?" Affogato looked confused. "Yeah, Blackberry made them." Dark Cacao smiled.

Something moved in Affogato's dress causing Dark Cacao jumped backwards. "Something just moved in your sleeve!" Dark Cacao kept his hands away from him. "Oh. I completely forgot to mention something." Affogato scratched his head. "Forgot what?!" Dark Cacao looked concerned. "I brought my snake again, sorry!" Affogato giggled anxiously, Dark Cacao face turned back to smiling. "Stop bringing your snake everywhere, it's really weird." Dark Cacao chuckled. "But everyone has a fear of snakes and if he got out, cookies would try to kill him!" Affogato explained.

"You have an enclosure for him. Use that." Dark Cacao responded as he grabbed a biscuit. "Yeah but like, I don't want him to be trapped in a cage!" Affogato sat up. "I doubt he would care. Wait, Affogato... What snake did you bring?..." Dark Cacao started to get concerned. Affogato had 4 snakes each different species, Milk Snake, Tree Python, Viper and a Boa Constrictor. "Oh, I grabbed the first one I saw." Affogato chuckled, Dark Cacao looked at Affogato, his face became more concerned. Affogato looked in his dress only for him to laugh nervously. "Oh god... What is it?" Dark Cacao already knew what snake it was. "It's the Tree Python." Affogato chuckled. Affogato found joy scarring Dark Cacao. "Oh thank fuck!" Dark Cacao sighed out of relief.

Dark Cacao kissed Affogato on his forehead before they continued chatting and eating. They stayed outside for 4 hours to watch the sunset, and made out under the moonlight. Affogato yawned after awhile. "Do you want to go to bed?" Dark Cacao looked at him. "Yeah..." Affogato yawned as Dark Cacao picked him up, and kissed his cheek. Dark Cacao carried Affogato home.

----------------------------

Very nice, very gay.

(1085 words