Embarrassment

Blackberry was fixing Dark Choco's bed when he entered the room. "You don't need to clean my room..." Dark Choco sighed. "Sir, it's better if I clean your room, remember what I found last month?" Blackberry mumbled slightly. "C'mon! That was last month!" Dark Choco raised his voice with a slight sniffle. "I found a bottle of piss, that isn't okay." Blackberry looked slightly annoyed. "Still happened last month!" Dark Choco tapped his foot onto the floor. "You told me you pissed in it when you were 19, correct? If so, that's been there for 4 years." Blackberry looked at him disgusted while Dark Choco blushed from embarrassment. "Fuck off!" Dark Choco ran out of his bedroom as Blackberry sighed. 

Dark Choco ran towards Dark Cacao's office. "Dad, I want to have that conversation." Dark Choco mumbled. "But you already have sex ed?" Dark Cacao was confused. "No, the conversation with me, you and Affogato." Dark Choco sighed. "Ah, okay." Dark Cacao got up to go get Affogato. "I must pretend I never pissed in that bottle." Dark Choco sniffled. Dark Cacao came back with Affogato. "Alright, so the conversation." Dark Cacao sat down at his desk as Affogato and Dark Choco sat on the chairs next to the desk. "What is this about?" Affogato was confused. "About you and Dark Choco getting closer." Dark Cacao looked at Affogato.

"I thought it was about something else..." Affogato sighed, he must've been expecting something. "Well, erm-, I'm sorry for snapping at you Affogato. I just didn't want to supposedly be replaced by you..." Dark Choco sniffled as Affogato looked at him. "Right, but why does this need to be a big conversation?" Affogato grumbled. "Because you two need to bond." Dark Cacao mumbled. "Dark Choco, I forgive you, I suppose. But I'd never want to replace you." Affogato sighed as Dark Choco wiped his eyes. "Okay, but I just got worried..."  Dark Choco sniffled, as Dark Cacao got up and hugged him.

Affogato sighed, he didn't want to talk about this, he just wanted to do so something else. The door was pushed open, as Blackberry appeared holding a bottle. "Look what I found, whores." Blackberry walked in as Caramel Arrow, Black Raisin and Raspberry poked their head in. "Huh?" Affogato and Dark Cacao mumbled as they turned their head to her. Dark Choco knew what was in that bottle. "What is in the bottle, Dark Choco?" Dark Cacao looked at him. Affogato looked at Caramel Arrow, as she mouthed 'Its piss'. Affogato gasped dramatically and started to chuckle. "What happened!!!" Dark Cacao turned his head towards Affogato. "I know what is in it!" Affogato giggled.

"Dark Choco, please say it, other wise it will be weird if your possible Step Father says it." Blackberry tapped her foot on the floor. "I-..." Dark Choco stuttered, Blackberry sighed. "It's fresh to, did it happen before I entered your room?" Blackberry asked as he nodded. "Fucking disgusting, your 23 and yet you piss in A FUCKING BOTTLE AND HIDE IT BEHIND A CABNIT." Blackberry raised her voice as Dark Cacao gagged. "You have a fucking on suite. Yet you piss in a fucking bottle...?" Dark Cacao gagged again causing Affogato to cackle.

"I'm sorry dad, I just needed to pee and I couldn't get to the bathroom in time." Dark Choco hesitated slightly. Dark Cacao looked disgusted before letting out a big sigh. "He had a 4 year old bottle of piss in his bedroom, last month." Blackberry stared at him. Dark Cacao face turned into shock. "This wasn't ment to be a conversation about fucking 4 year old piss. THIS WAS A CONVERSATION ABOUT YOU AND AFFOGATO!" Dark Cacao gagged at the thought as Affogato stopped laughing as his face turned into complete disgust.

"Mm, no, conversation is over. I'm going back to my office. I also need to get food." Affogato grumbled. Blackberry stared at Dark Cacao and Dark Choco. "That's your son, you influenced this shit." Blackberry looked with a disgusting face. Dark Cacao gagged and ran to follow Affogato. "Imagine pissing in a bottle." Raspberry burst out laughing. Dark Choco sighed and ran to Affogato. "Coward" Caramel Arrow laughed.

Dark Choco ran to the kitchen only to see Affogato looking through the fridge, while Dark Cacao looked at Affogato. "It's disgusting, I didn't even realise he did that!" Dark Cacao mumbled. "Love, it's your son. He probably learnt it from you." Affogato mumbled as he grabbed some ketchup. "I know, but I only ever did it once." Dark Cacao mumbled. "Well I've only done it... Zero times." Affogato grabbed a small glass bowl. "I said I'm sorry!" Dark Choco mumbled. "It's fine, just don't do that shit again." Dark Cacao sighed. "IS HE EATING KETCHUP BY ITSELF?" Dark Choco mumbled as he watched Affogato out ketchup in the bowl. "Yeah? I want ketchup." Affogato grumbled. "He's pregnant cut him some slack." Dark Cacao sighed, as Dark Choco mumbled.

---------------------------------

I had the requirement to write some weird ass shit.

(832 words