10: Accountability.

"Notes. Main transducer feels sluggish at plus 40 altitude. Hull pressurization is problematic. I'm thinking icing is the probable factor." Dad says to JARVIS after taping ice to his shoulder.

"A very astute observation, sir. Perhaps, if you intend to visit other planets, we should improve the exosystems." JARVIS replies.

"Connect to the sys. co. Have it reconfigure the shell metals. Use the gold titanium alloy from the seraphim tactical satellite. That should ensure a fuselage integrity while maintaining power-to-weight ratio. Got it?" He asks taking a sip of the green drink in his hands.

"Yes. Shall I render using proposed specifications?" JARVIS asks.

"Thrill me." Dad replies

"Really? Gold? That's too much even for you." I quipped.

"Tonight's red-hot red carpet is right here at the Disney Concert Hall, where Tony Stark's third annual benefit for the Firefighter's Family Fund has become the place to be for L.A.'s high society-" The TV reporter's voice fills the room

"We get an invite for that? JARVIS?" Dad asks.

"I have no record of an invitation, sir." JARVIS replies and I shrug. "Not that I know of."

"... hasn't been seen in public since his bizarre and highly controversial press conference. Some claim he's suffering from post traumatic stress and has been bedridden for weeks. Whatever the case may be, no one expects an appearance from him and his teenage daughter tonight."

"The render is complete." JARVIS announced

"It does look a little ostentatious, don't you think?" Dad asks JARVIS

"What was I thinking? You're usually so discreet." JARVIS responded so sarcastically.

"Tell you what. Throw a little hot-rod red in there." Dad says after staring at the car in front of him.

"Yes, that should help you keep a low profile. The render is complete." JARVIS announced

Dad turned to me and I nodded. "Hey, she likes it. Fabricate it. Paint it."

"Commencing automated assembly. Estimated completion time is five hours." JARVIS informs.

"Do I have to put on a dress?" I ask.

"Well, it's kind of the dress code. Don't wait up for me, honey." Dad announced.

▪️▪️▪️

"Hey, Tony, remember me?" A random blonde woman comes up to dad and I.

"Sure don't." He dismisses. "You look great, Hef." He said as he patted a random man.

"What's the world coming to when a guy's got to crash his own party?" Dad asks as we reach Obadiah and a reporter.

"Look at you. Hey, what a surprise." Obadiah greets.

"I'll see you inside." Dad dismissed.

"Hey. Listen, take it slow, all right? I think I got the board right where we want them" he whispered to dad.

"You got it. Just cabin fever. I'll just be a minute." Dad dismissed.

We entered the ballroom heading straight to the bar. "Give me a Scotch. I'm starving." Dad asks

"Mr. Stark?" A familiar voice calls.

"Yeah?"

"Agent Coulson." He introduced

"Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. The guy from the agency with the very long name." I said smiling at him.

"Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division." He informs