51: Convergence.

"Jane! Lisa!" Darcy calls out as we entered the apartment.

"Hey."

"You can't just leave like that, the whole world is going crazy!" She says and I looked at Thor as he hung his hammer on the coat rack.
"All the stuff we saw is spreading. Your friends had been calling all day and I was panicking." She said.

"What? How long has it been since the factory?" I asked as I grabbed my phone off the table.

"It's only been a day." Ian replied and I sigh out in relief. Thank goodness, I was worried it's been weeks or something.

I check my call logs and I rolled my eyes when I see most of the calls are from Harley.

"Did you guys go to a party?" She suddenly asks.

"Uh?!" I ask and I looked up from the phone to see her gesturing to me and Jane's Asgardian outfit.
Oh.

"Erik?!" Jane says and I snap my head in her direction.

"Jane, how wonderful!" He says and he pulls her into a hug.

"Lisa Stark. It's nice to see you again. You've been to Asgard." He says and he pulls me into an awkward hug.

"Where are your pants?" Jane asks.

"Oh, uh...he uh...he says it helps him think." Ian says from behind me.

"Okay. Well, I'm gonna need everything you got on this. All the work you've been doing on gravimetric anomalies, everything." Jane asks and he nods.

"Okay." He says with a smile.

"Are you well, Erik?" Thor asks and he chuckles before his smile fades.

"Your brother is not coming, is he?" He asks and my heart tugs.

"Loki is dead." Thor says.

"Oh, thank God." He breathes out in relief, making my brows go up.
"I...I'm so sorry."

"Thank you." Thor replies and Erik then hugs him.

▪️▪️▪️

"Malekith is going to fire the Aether at a spot where all the nine worlds are connected." Jane explains.

"Amplifying the weapon's impact. With each additional world, the power will increase exponentially. The effect would be universal." Erik adds.

"Yes, well the alignment is only temporary. He must be in exactly at the right place at the right time." Thor states.

"Well, how do we know where that is?" I asked.

"We follow the directions. This has happened before, thousands of years ago, and The Ancients were there to see it." Erik says as he places a map of the British Isles on the coffee table.
"All the great constructions: the Mayas, the Chinese, the Egyptians, they made use of the gravitational effects of the Convergence. And they left us a map." He explains as he continued to draw lines on the map, all connecting in one spot.

"Stonehenge. Snowdon, the Great Orme. These are all coordinates taking us...here." he says and points at the middle where everything connects.

"Greenwich?" Ian and Darcy asks.

"The walls between worlds will be almost non-existent. Physics is gonna go ballistic. Increase and decrease in gravity, spatial extrusions. The very fabric of reality is gonna be torn apart."Jane says and Thor summons his hammer.

"I better get my pants."

▪️▪️▪️

I let out a deep breath as Malekith's ship appeared out of nowhere, standing higher than the buildings. Portals open in the sky, as me and Thor flies towards the ship.