33: Too Late.

I turn to Natasha who was shivering and rocking back and forth.

"Nat, are you okay?" I ask, reaching out to touch her but she flinched and I retract my hand immediately. I sigh before sitting beside her, careful not to touch her.

The sound of Thor and Hulk wrestling in the next room doesn't help.

"We are not your enemies, Banner! Try to think!" I hear Thor grunt out.

The sounds of crates falling and crashing us so loud that I couldn't stand it again.

"I'll be right back." I say to Natasha who'd already calmed down a little. I think I see a nod but I'm not so sure.

I run through the hole following the roar of the Hulk. I get there just in time for him to throw a ripped off part of a jet.

Thor skillfully slides under it, leaving it coming at me. It gets stopped a few feet away from me though. It lands on the floor with a loud clank, drawing the attention of both of them to me.

Thor takes advantage of the distraction and swings his hammer at the Hulk and he falls with the hammer in his hand. He tries to lift it, probably to swing it back at us but he couldn't.

"You are not supposed to be here, lady Stark." Thor says turning to me.

"Yeah, but that has never stopped me." I replied.

The Hulk continues to strain, pulling with all his might, the tarmac cracking beneath his feet. He lets out a loud roar, as he continues to struggle.

Thor jumps up, kneeling the rage monster in his face. He grabs his hammer and holds him in a choke hold. My hands light up and I deliver a few blasts of energy at his mid section.

The rage monster continued to claw at Thor and finally grabs a hold of him. He throws him in my direction but I manage to step out of the way just in time.

I turn behind me to see Thor on the ground. I turn back to the Hulk, to see him coming at me, making me levitate a few feet in the air delivering punches while also trying not to get squeezed to death by the large palms.

The Hulk swings at me again and I dodged it but I didn't see the other hand coming so it grabbed me by my neck lifting me up to his level.
I claw at the giant green hand around my neck but it does nothing. I continue to kick and struggle against him. Thor jumps on it's back holding it in a choke hold again.

His killer grip on me reduces and I manage to slip in a few breaths. I kick again and in response the Hulk jumps through the floor above taking us with him.

He flings me and I crash through a glass wall. I suck in breaths through my deprived lungs closing my eyes for a few seconds. I really should have stayed with Nat or followed Pepper to DC. The hulk concentrates on Thor probably thinking I was dead.

The sound of bullets rings through the space and I managed to crawl into a shelter not trusting myself and my powers at this point.

The Hulk roars and I think he went to deal with the shooter. My heavy breathing is the only sound I hear for a few seconds.

"Lady Stark are you alright?" A deep voice asks.

"Yeah, I'll survive." I breathe out, rubbing my neck. This was going to hurt, like a bitch.

"We have to get to the dungeon, Loki might be escaping." Thor continues.

I shake my head. I should have gone for Loki, at least it wouldn't have been this hard.

"You go ahead. I'll be right behind you." I replied.

He nods before walking away like he did not just fight a rage monster. It must be cool to be a god.

The ship rocks a few minutes later and I stand up, finding my way to the cell. As I rounded the corner I started to hear two familiar voices.